over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Most Americans aren't birthers, it appears most Republicans are.
That's because we are not easily duped...

A minute ago you just said Democrats were out of touch with Americans. I showed several examples of that not being true and now you are saying that Americans have been duped for being out of touch with Trump and Republicans?

Way to keep it together. :badgrin:

A minute ago you just said Democrats were out of touch with Americans. I showed several examples of that not being true and now you are saying that Americans have been duped for being out of touch with Trump and Republicans?
You didn't show me jack son...all of your links are DOA CNN lib...

birthers rule - nobody on the entire planet is as damn stupid as they are ..
One of them was smarter than your candidate and is sitting in the Oval Office dummy...

sitting is about all ... toss in a few tweets, and a few federal innvestigations ...

oh yeah, he gets to sign a bill the RINOS came up with ... not him.

and getting his makeup done

trump-hair.jpg

My links have nothing to do with you contradicting yourself.

birthers rule - nobody on the entire planet is as damn stupid as they are ..
One of them was smarter than your candidate and is sitting in the Oval Office dummy...

sitting is about all ... toss in a few tweets, and a few federal innvestigations ...

oh yeah, he gets to sign a bill the RINOS came up with ... not him.

and getting his makeup done

trump-hair.jpg

It's like a combover reverse mullet.

I've been unimpressed. All you ever did was the standard conspiracy shtick; anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

If a Republican Governor of Hawaii contradicts you, she's part of the conspiracy.

If the Republican appointed Registrar of Hawaii contradicts you, he's part of the conspiracy.

If the 2009 COLB contradicts you, its part of the conspiracy.

Birth Announcements, legal documents, vital document reviews, the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii, even a long form birth certificate that the State of Hawaii affirmed was 100% accurate and matched the original vital documents?

You ignore it all and just fold it into your batshit conspiracy theory. A theory backed by nothing. Just your imagination. And a birth certificate v. you imagination has the same winner every time.

Not you.
I have my sources....and am way ahead of most on this board...especially you little read CNN libs...

You've got jack shit. Your imagination isn't a source. And you can't back up any of your blithering conspiracy addled nonsense.

You're just another gulliable fool who drank the conspiracy Kool-Aid. And pretends that their imagination makes them special. You're not special, snowflake. You're a run of the mill conspiracy theorist with nothing to back your latest fantasy.

I've got the courage to deal with the world as it is and deal with evidence. You need fantasies of your own invention to deal with the world for you.

That's what makes us different.

Your imagination isn't a source?? Ya got that right, otherwise we'd all be liberals.

Laughing....I'm citing the State of Hawaii on its own documents. Poor, hapless birthers are citing their imagination.

I win.

Quote her saying it.

Did she state flatly that Kenya was Obama's 'home country'?

Actually, she didn't say Obama was born either. Sounds like a topic for discussion.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

Lies. Your own source stated that Mr. Penn NEVER SUGGESTED the birther conspiracy.

You are a liar.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

Lies. The publisher stated that the mistake was theirs and that Obama never told them he was born in Kenya.

You are a liar.

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

You're still backpedalling, hun. You lied, insisting that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya. Yet she never did.

You are a liar.

If your birther bullshit had merit, you wouldn't need to lie to support it.

Penn started that 'birther' train.

Another lie. Penn NEVER SUGGESTED anything about Obama's birth certificate. Or questioned its authenticity.

Per your own sources. So admit your lie that Hillary's people started the birther conspiracy, liar.

And admit your lie that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya, liar.

And admit your lie that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, liar.

You've got jack shit, son. You just keep citing your imagination and whatever Tinfoil batshit that Alex Jones or World Net Daily told you to think.

Meanwhile, I've got the State of Hawaii and documents that are prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Birthers have to be the stupidest creatures god ever created.

You've got jack shit, son. You just keep citing your imagination and whatever Tinfoil batshit that Alex Jones or World Net Daily told you to think.

Meanwhile, I've got the State of Hawaii and documents that are prima facie evidence in any court of law.

You sound pissed....your state of HI is lying......

You sound pissed....your state of HI is lying......

Laughing....says the Tin Foil conspiracy theorist citing his imagination as a primary source.

Sorry, Ram. There's a reason why Obama's 2009 COLB is prima facie evidence in any court of law. And you're not.

Um, what? Who said that Obama listed his nationality as Kenyan on his college applications?

Can you back that up at all? The only part of this you got right was that his father was born in Kenya.
Hey, do you still want me to back that up? (see above)
:lmao:

:dance:

Forum List

Back