over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Dude, why would a reasonable person ignore a birth certificate certified by the State of Hawaii?
Because Democrats are known to cheat and lie, and are as partisan as fuck, especially at the local level (Rs are too, not picking sides). There was no original copy of his birth with his little footy prints on it. Harvard Law Review photograph above.

You're telling me that people MUST believe what the FUCKING GOVERNMENT tells them, when there is conflicting evidence.
:lol:

So now the entire state of Hawaii is 'in on it too'? You're just offering me generic conspiracy fair, folding in any source that doesn't agree with you.

That's not reasonable. You're being explicitly *unreasonable*. By your standards, no place of birth can *ever* be proven. As nothing offered in terms of documentation is credible.

Back in reality, birth certificates are reliable. And arbitrarily ignoring them as part of some batshit conspiracy theory is not.

His 2009 COLB is an original birth certificate issued by the State of Hawaii
NO IT IS NOT...that is where you are wrong...

Says a batshit tin foil conspiracy theorist. Meanwhile, back in reality, its an original birth certificate and prima facie evidence of Obama's place of birth in any court.

You keep offering us your despeate, willful ignorance as your 'evidence'. Sorry, but you ignoring evidence doesn't make it disappear.

The 2009 COLB ended this controversy. Even Trump was forced to abandoned the birther bullshit. Yet you continue to cling to it in defiance of evidence, reason and even your own sources.

No thank you.
Would this:

breitbartcom-is-pumping-this-1991-promotional-document-that-says-obama-was-born-in-kenya.jpg

give a person a reason to believe he was born in Kenya?

Says a batshit tin foil conspiracy theorist. Meanwhile, back in reality, its an original birth certificate and prima facie evidence of Obama's place of birth in any court
It was a recreation because his was lost...may be good in court but with the dirty tricks dems play these days I need to see the original...

His 2009 COLB is an original birth certificate issued by the State of Hawaii
NO IT IS NOT...that is where you are wrong...

Says a batshit tin foil conspiracy theorist. Meanwhile, back in reality, its an original birth certificate and prima facie evidence of Obama's place of birth in any court.

You keep offering us your despeate, willful ignorance as your 'evidence'. Sorry, but you ignoring evidence doesn't make it disappear.

The 2009 COLB ended this controversy. Even Trump was forced to abandoned the birther bullshit. Yet you continue to cling to it in defiance of evidence, reason and even your own sources.

No thank you.
Would this:

breitbartcom-is-pumping-this-1991-promotional-document-that-says-obama-was-born-in-kenya.jpg

give a person a reason to believe he was born in Kenya?

What is it you think you're looking at? And have you ever heard of Miriam Goderich?

If no, you might want to do a bit of research.

And of course, where did you ever get the idea that Obama said he was Kenyan in his college applications?

Says a batshit tin foil conspiracy theorist. Meanwhile, back in reality, its an original birth certificate and prima facie evidence of Obama's place of birth in any court
It was a recreation because his was lost...may be good in court but with the dirty tricks dems play these days I need to see the original...

And your evidence that Obama's birth certificate was lost is....jack shit.

The COLB is an original birth certificate. You can get a passport with it. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law. You merely ignore it because you have irrationally embraced an elaborate batshit conspiracy theory for which you have nothing to back up.

Your willful ignorance isn't a standard of evidence. A COLB is prima facie evidence. You lose again.

That's not reasonable. You're being explicitly *unreasonable*. By your standards, no place of birth can *ever* be proven. As nothing offered in terms of documentation is credible.
I am not saying that at all. I am saying that if someone believes he was born in Kenya, that person has reason to believe it, based on this alone:

Reasonable minds could differ on this fact, could they not?

I am not saying that at all. I am saying that if someone believes he was born in Kenya, that person has reason to believe it, based on this alone:

Reasonable minds could differ on this fact, could they not?

Why would 'that alone' compel a reasonable person to ignore a state issued birth certificate?

You don't even know what 'that alone' is. Why then would it be compelling, let alone MORE compelling than an original birth certificate.

Explain it to us.

And of course, where did you ever get the idea that Obama said he was Kenyan in his college applications?
He said it in his application....either he is Kenyan or he is like Pocahontas Warren.... lie to get into school...

He said it in his application....either he is Kenyan or he is like Pocahontas Warren.... lie to get into school...

And he's backed that claim up with jack shit. You know jack shit...its what you back every one of your claims with.

Alas, birthers don't get the difference between *saying* a thing and *proving* a thing with evidence.

Rational people do.

Your willful ignorance isn't a standard of evidence. A COLB is prima facie evidence. You lose again.
And your standard of evidence is not the standard of evidence in the Court of public opinion.

You are demonstrating that you are a partisan hack, because you cannot put yourself in the shoes of anyone else and see their perspective.

By the way, I believe that Obama was likely born in Hawaii. I am not taking the position you foolishly assumed I have taken.

I've been unimpressed. All you ever did was the standard conspiracy shtick; anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

If a Republican Governor of Hawaii contradicts you, she's part of the conspiracy.

If the Republican appointed Registrar of Hawaii contradicts you, he's part of the conspiracy.

If the 2009 COLB contradicts you, its part of the conspiracy.

Birth Announcements, legal documents, vital document reviews, the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii, even a long form birth certificate that the State of Hawaii affirmed was 100% accurate and matched the original vital documents?

You ignore it all and just fold it into your batshit conspiracy theory. A theory backed by nothing. Just your imagination. And a birth certificate v. you imagination has the same winner every time.

Not you.
I have my sources....and am way ahead of most on this board...especially you little read CNN libs...

You've got jack shit. Your imagination isn't a source. And you can't back up any of your blithering conspiracy addled nonsense.

You're just another gulliable fool who drank the conspiracy Kool-Aid. And pretends that their imagination makes them special. You're not special, snowflake. You're a run of the mill conspiracy theorist with nothing to back your latest fantasy.

I've got the courage to deal with the world as it is and deal with evidence. You need fantasies of your own invention to deal with the world for you.

That's what makes us different.
You could be posting that to easy,PC bri jc blues sassy weatherman thinker etc etc

And he's backed that claim up with jack shit. You know jack shit...its what you back every one of your claims with.

Alas, birthers don't get the difference between *saying* a thing and *proving* a thing with evidence.

Rational people do.
Sure jack..whatever you say...one day the truth will come out just like with the Clinton's....it always does...

And your standard of evidence is not the standard of evidence in the Court of public opinion.

Given that birthers are a national laughing stock and even Trump was forced to admit that the birther conspiracy was bullshit.......you may want to check again on the 'court of public opinion'. Barely 1 in 4 swallowed that batshit.

You are demonstrating that you are a partisan hack, because you cannot put yourself in the shoes of anyone else and see their perspective.

I'm demonstrating that I put way more credibility in a State issued birth certificate than I do some picture on the internet that you can't even identify. As would any rational person.

Why would a reasonable person ignore a state issued birth certificate? Spoiler Alert: they wouldn't.

Rational people do.
It's like we slapped your mama or called you a "boy" or something.

From an objective perspective, seeing this:

Would cause a reasonable person to questing whether the individuals operating the Hawaii Bureau of Vital Statistics are acting legitimately. Why would Obama allow the school to continue printing false information about him if he did not accept that as true?

Rational people do.
Sure jack..whatever you say...one day the truth will come out just like with the Clinton's....it always does...

Laughing...that's your evidence? 'One day'? You're literally offering us your fantasies about what evidence will exist....'one day'.

While I'm citing Obama's state issued COLB today. Our sources are not equal.

You could be posting that to easy,PC bri jc blues sassy weatherman thinker etc etc
5 bucks to anyone that can translate this...:banned:
Translated you owe me a fin
You're just another gulliable fool who drank the conspiracy Kool-Aid. And pretends that their imagination makes them special. You're not special, snowflake. You're a run of the mill conspiracy theorist with nothing to back your latest fantasy.

Laughing...that's your evidence? 'One day'? You're literally offering us your fantasies about what evidence will exist....'one day'.

While I'm citing Obama's state issued COLB today. Our sources are not equal
Just wait...when the issue pops back up think about me okay?

Why would a reasonable person ignore a state issued birth certificate? Spoiler Alert: they wouldn't.
When the government agency responsible for maintaining those records is controlled by the same party as the guy running for president, especially given the Harvard Law School documents (that photo included).
:dunno:

Do you think the Florida Republican Party cheated Al Gore in the Hanging Chad incident? A fuck-load of your ilk did.

Forum List

Back