over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

And he's backed that claim up with jack shit. You know jack shit...its what you back every one of your claims with.

Alas, birthers don't get the difference between *saying* a thing and *proving* a thing with evidence.

Rational people do.
It's like we slapped your mama or called you a "boy" or something.

From an objective perspective, seeing this:
breitbartcom-is-pumping-this-1991-promotional-document-that-says-obama-was-born-in-kenya.jpg

Would cause a reasonable person to questing whether the individuals operating the Hawaii Bureau of Vital Statistics are acting legitimately. Why would Obama allow the school to continue printing false information about him if he did not accept that as true?

You don't even know what that is. Why then would an unidentified picture on the internet cause a reasonable person to ignore a State issued birth certificate?

And hint....that picture has nothing to do with his school. You genuinely don't know enough about this this topic to comment intelligently. You're embarrassing yourself.

Start with the simple question: what do you think that is a picture of? You've run from that question at least 3 times now. Stop running and just tell me what you think it is.

Translated you owe me a fin
You're just another gulliable fool who drank the conspiracy Kool-Aid. And pretends that their imagination makes them special. You're not special, snowflake. You're a run of the mill conspiracy theorist with nothing to back your latest fantasy.
:badgrin::blahblah:

Why would a reasonable person ignore a state issued birth certificate? Spoiler Alert: they wouldn't.
When the government agency responsible for maintaining those records is controlled by the same party as the guy running for president, especially given the Harvard Law School documents (that photo included).

Laughing....dude, Governor Linda Lingle was a republican. She was the governor of Hawaii when Obama's 2009 COLB was issued. The Director of the Department of Health that oversaw the document was a republican. The Registrar of documents was appointment by a Republican.

You genuinely don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Yet you'll do what conspiracy theorists always do, and fold them into your conspiracy too. Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of the conspiracy.

Even by your batshit conspiracy standards, you fail. There's no reason a rational person would ignore a State issued birth certificate.

Laughing....dude, Governor Linda Lingle was a republican. She was the governor of Hawaii when Obama's 2009 COLB was issued. The Director of the Department of Health that oversaw the document was a republican. The Registrar of documents was appointment by a Republican.

You genuinely don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Yet you'll do what conspiracy theorists always do, and fold them into your conspiracy too. Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of the conspiracy.

Even by your batshit conspiracy standards, you fail. There's no reason a rational person would ignore a State issued birth certificate.
Idiot. You are trying to convince me that he was born in Hawaii. I am not arguing that.

It's like arguing with a damn child.

Jesus.

Now, I am not calling this proof positive and iron-clad. I am only offering this to show reason to believe, not actual, conclusive proof.

Understand, Skylar?

Did I make that clear?

Not actually proof. Just reason to believe:

Barack Obama's brother has just reignited the 'birther conspiracy'

C6f8IkCWAAAcyjN.jpg

Again, not actual proof. Simply reason to believe.

:dunno:

Laughing....dude, that went on sale in E Bay.

FACT CHECK: Obama's Kenyan Certified Registration of Birth

Kenya has never acknowledged that as a birth certificate from its country...for anyone. Let alone Obama. Nor is there any evidence that Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's mother ever went to Kenya, ever.

Meanwhile, back in reality......the State of Hawaii has affirmed TWICE that the information on Obama's COLB is accurate. And affirmed he was born in Hawaii no less than 4 times.

You just keep scrambling from one piece of conspiracy batshit to another, abandoning your last claim as it collapses. All while ignoring actual evidence. That's not reasonable. That's not rational.

And I ask again, for the 4 times.....what do you think that picture of Obama and accompanying text is? Also, what is your evidence that Obama said he was Kenyan in his college applications?

Idiot. You are trying to convince me that he was born in Hawaii. I am not arguing that.

It's like arguing with a damn child.

Jesus.

Laughing.....you simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about, dipshit. With a republican governor, director of the department of health and registrar in Hawaii when Obama's COLB was issued.....why would a rational person ignore a State issued birth certificate.

You keep trying to argue that being a birther is reasonable. And the evidence keeps demonstrating that you're argument is a joke. That being a birther is explicitly irrational. That it requires the desperate, willful ignorance of overwhelming evidence. That it requires the embrace of elaborate, batshit conspiracy theories.

And of course, that you don't know what you're talking about.

Keep scrambling from conspiracy to conspiracy. You line them up, I'll knock em down.

Now, I am not calling this proof positive and iron-clad. I am only offering this to show reason to believe, not actual, conclusive proof.

Understand, Skylar?

Did I make that clear?

C6f8IkCWAAAcyjN.jpg

Kenya has never acknowledged that as a birth certificate from its country...for anyone. Let alone Obama. Nor is there any evidence that Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's mother ever went to Kenya, ever.

Meanwhile, back in reality......the State of Hawaii has affirmed TWICE that the information on Obama's COLB is accurate. And affirmed he was born in Hawaii no less than 4 times.

You just keep scrambling from one piece of conspiracy batshit to another, abandoning your last claim as it collapses. All while ignoring actual evidence. That's not reasonable. That's not rational.

And I ask again, for the 4 times.....what do you think that picture of Obama and accompanying text is? Also, what is your evidence that Obama said he was Kenyan in his college applications?
Okay.

I tried to be reasonable. I was NEVER arguing that Obama was born in Kenya. I was simply showing why so many people suspected it. You are too dumb to get the distinction, even when I admitted that the evidence was suspect.

You are a fucking moron.

Later.

Understand, Skylar?

Did I make that clear?

C6f8IkCWAAAcyjN.jpg

Okay.

I tried to be reasonable.

No, you didn't. You've come up with one tired piece of conspiracy flotsam after another. And never provided us with a rational reason to ignore a state issued birth certificate.

For crying out loud, you're insisting that its reasonable to ignore a State issued birth certificate due to a picture on the internet that you can't even identify. And you bizarrely try to connect to Obama's school.

That's not reasonable. That's irrational.

I was NEVER arguing that Obama was born in Kenya. I was simply showing why so many people suspected it. You are too dumb to get the distinction, even when I admitted that the evidence was suspect.

You are a fucking moron.

Later.

Run along, dipshit. You are clearly out of your depth.

Laughing......dude, you've been weighed and measured.

You didn't have what it takes. You couldn't back up your bullshit about Obama saying he was Kenyan on his college applications. You couldn't give us a rational reason to ignore a State issued birth certificate. And finally started cycling through one piece of conspiracy batshit after another.

You're done.

No, you didn't. You've come up with one tired piece of conspiracy flotsam after another
Bootney was giving you reasons for people to doubt the birth place of Obama and you keep posting establishment crap...the establishment has been wrong and dishonest before so showing their word is useless...the evidence of a Kenyan born Obama is compelling to say the least...I do believe that is what the original thread was about...and that is what Bootney was arguing...

Forum List

Back