over One Million Green Cards to Migrants from Majority-Muslim Countries

Yeah dont learn from whats happening in EU...laugh on ....til its your daughter............and then stupidly stand there and wring your hands and blame repubs for hating muslims causing muslim violence

I will give them deodorant if they will use it, and a luffa sponge to actually bath..

Ohh, man. Where were you when the last crop of 'unwashed masses' showed up?
I had to share a room in college with one, in 1981.. I also had to work around them in restaurants in the 1970's...The ones around here are from North Africa..They use the old Elizabethan era idea that plenty of perfume will cover the fear of bathing..

My ex-wife was Irish, it took years to convince her a potato is not a bar of soap.
She was your wife...she's still Irish....God bless her!

She needs god to bless her, she's Catholic after all, needs all the help she can get.
As the product of 18 years of Catholic education, starting in 1943, I know of what you speak.....yo.

Yeah dont learn from whats happening in EU...laugh on ....til its your daughter............and then stupidly stand there and wring your hands and blame repubs for hating muslims causing muslim violence

How many prostitution rings did the mob run? And when I say mob I mean the guineas and the mics.

Ohh, man. Where were you when the last crop of 'unwashed masses' showed up?
I had to share a room in college with one, in 1981.. I also had to work around them in restaurants in the 1970's...The ones around here are from North Africa..They use the old Elizabethan era idea that plenty of perfume will cover the fear of bathing..

My ex-wife was Irish, it took years to convince her a potato is not a bar of soap.

She needs god to bless her, she's Catholic after all, needs all the help she can get.
As the product of 18 years of Catholic education, starting in 1943, I know of what you speak.....yo.

Totally, fuck Catholicism, Judaism and any other third rate religion.

EDIT: Some wingnut gave me a star because they agree with my early 20th century ignorant rhetoric. :badgrin:

Last edited:

How many prostitution rings did the mob run? And when I say mob I mean the guineas and the mics.
Hey, there were Jews doing it also..

Some difference between prostitution and rape dont ya think....especially since muslims are attacking teens in large numbers

Some difference between prostitution and rape dont ya think....especially since muslims are attacking teens in large numbers

That's nothng, the Japanese raped their way through China and Russia through to Berlin. Why did we let them in here?

That's a given, their hands are in everything.
I had to come from boring, hard working non-criminals....

I was trying to empathize...but with that response I can only say.......GFY.

You're of good stock.

The horrific massacre of innocents in an Orlando nightclub is a tragedy of national and international proportions. The senseless, methodical killing of people just like us, in a place where they’ve come to relax, is an affront to our humanity and civilization.

It has immediately been dubbed “the worst mass shooting in American history” by many media organizations (and our President), looking to single out this event from the almost weekly incidents of gun violence that plague the U.S.

But this kind of categorization is very debatable and has been called out for “whitewashing” history. If we mean murder perpetrated by guns, the worst “mass shooting” in American history was the “Wounded Knee Massacre” in South Dakota, when 150-300 Native Americans were gunned down by the U.S. army in South Dakota.

I heard by executive action Obama is going to give them the right to vote, 1 free abortion per year, a welcome kit containing a confederate flag and a zippo lighter. Oh and a race card.
Don't forget a free goat...I've heard they believe blow-up sex dolls are perverted, and they appear to have an adversion to homosexuals!!!!

I

What did I do?

You're of good stock.
At least 50 years worth..

What did I do?
You were conversing with Texican..

Look and learn people........our grandkids will hate us when the obvious progression ripens..........

I heard by executive action Obama is going to give them the right to vote, 1 free abortion per year, a welcome kit containing a confederate flag and a zippo lighter. Oh and a race card.
Don't forget a free goat...I've heard they believe blow-up sex dolls are perverted, and they appear to have an adversion to homosexuals!!!!

I

Goats, sheep, do you think those below the Mason-Dixon are willing to give up their....'food supply'?

What you have been shown is the liberal regressive religion:

1378003101525.jpg

Forum List

Back