over One Million Green Cards to Migrants from Majority-Muslim Countries

OMFG! It will be worse than when those Papist Irish over ran the nation.

please explain it for me .
what is root of this jokes about irish ?
At the time, they were considered the white Negroes..

Alcoholic wife beaters, criminals, poor, unclean, many things.

Now hold it for a moment because I know plenty of Irish women that looked more like Ma Kettle and would beat their husband senseless...

Now the rest I can admit I am... Well not the criminal or am I?

At the time?

I still thought I was one!
It helps when people can't tell by an English sounding Irish last name..

yeah, I have Scottish and Irish in me and I am sure some skinny ass wanker snuck in and got it ass raped by the Scottish part of my family...

My grandfather's father came here at the age of 8 and immediately went to work in the textile mill in Lawrence, Massatwoshits. His son went to college, law school and became a judge. They weren't negroes for long....yo.

Now hold it for a moment because I know plenty of Irish women that looked more like Ma Kettle and would beat their husband senseless...

I'm only pointing out what people used to say about the Irish, in no way am I endorsing it.

At the time?

yeah, I have Scottish and Irish in me and I am sure some skinny ass wanker snuck in and got it ass raped by the Scottish part of my family...
I also have Scot, Irish, German, black Dutch and Cherokee..A regular American mutt......

My grandfather's father came here at the age of 8 and immediately went to work in the textile mill in Lawrence, Massatwoshits. His son went to college, law school and became a judge. They weren't negroes for long....yo.
My family came from Ireland and settled in a place called Hawkins county, Tennessee.. named after great, great Grandad....

I'm only pointing out what people used to say about the Irish, in no way am I endorsing it.

I know that and I know no Irish were allow to apply for jobs and signs were up everywhere in this country in the 1800's and the hatred kept going until JFK became President and then all of a sudden it was alright to be Irish.

I know you were joking and would never take offense even if you were not because I have heard every stupid bigoted remark that can be hurled at someone like me and the remarks are only words by the most ignorant asses in life.

America is built on immigration and those worrying about the next wave of immigrants have to understand demographics change as the world change and the majority become the minority and if they want to stop this then start breeding and if not then enjoy minority status because it coming...

At the time?

I also have Scot, Irish, German, black Dutch and Cherokee..A regular American mutt......

I have Irish, Scottish, Lebanese and that dreaded WOP ( Italian blood ) in me...

Family is from Ontario and I am not even a natural born citizen... ( Now watch those that see the Lebanese in my response will be contacting the Homeland Security while not knowing my Grandfather was Lebanese Jew. )

I know that and I know no Irish were allow to apply for jobs and signs were up everywhere in this country in the 1800's and the hatred kept going until JFK became President and then all of a sudden it was alright to be Irish.

I know you were joking and would never take offense even if you were not because I have heard every stupid bigoted remark that can be hurled at someone like me and the remarks are only words by the most ignorant asses in life.

America is built on immigration and those worrying about the next wave of immigrants have to understand demographics change as the world change and the majority become the minority and if they want to stop this then start breeding and if not then enjoy minority status because it coming...

My post was mostly for the benefit of Dani as he gave me a 'winner' thingy in another thread because I made some remarks that Catholics and Jews were less than Christians to demonstrate what we used to think of other minorities before today.

At the time?

I have Irish, Scottish, Lebanese and that dreaded WOP ( Italian blood ) in me...

Family is from Ontario and I am not even a natural born citizen... ( Now watch those that see the Lebanese in my response will be contacting the Homeland Security while not knowing my Grandfather was Lebanese Jew. )
So what happened to all the blonde Lebanese hash? That's all I'm interested in...

At the time?

So what happened to all the blonde Lebanese hash? That's all I'm interested in...

I am blonde but you can't get high off of me... :)

At the time?

no more ?:biggrin:

ch6tr0xbhvsmjtc3cq7o.jpg

Chart: Obama Admin. On Pace to Issue One Million Green Cards to Migrants from Majority-Muslim Countries - Breitbart

:boohoo:

I heard by executive action Obama is going to give them the right to vote, 1 free abortion per year, a welcome kit containing a confederate flag and a zippo lighter. Oh and a race card.
I will give them deodorant if they will use it, and a luffa sponge to actually bath..

Ohh, man. Where were you when the last crop of 'unwashed masses' showed up?
I had to share a room in college with one, in 1981.. I also had to work around them in restaurants in the 1970's...The ones around here are from North Africa..They use the old Elizabethan era idea that plenty of perfume will cover the fear of bathing..

My ex-wife was Irish, it took years to convince her a potato is not a bar of soap.
She was your wife...she's still Irish....God bless her!
201512_1002_cedbb_sm.jpg

I will give them deodorant if they will use it, and a luffa sponge to actually bath..

Ohh, man. Where were you when the last crop of 'unwashed masses' showed up?
I had to share a room in college with one, in 1981.. I also had to work around them in restaurants in the 1970's...The ones around here are from North Africa..They use the old Elizabethan era idea that plenty of perfume will cover the fear of bathing..

My ex-wife was Irish, it took years to convince her a potato is not a bar of soap.
She was your wife...she's still Irish....God bless her!
201512_1002_cedbb_sm.jpg

Irish-American, the only hyphenated American that racists don't seem to mind.

Best place to resettle them would be in small towns in the south at least 15,000 of them in each town , they would grow the economy and give jobs to lazy white Southerners and keep them in line, turn a few of the churches into mosques

Forum List

Back