over One Million Green Cards to Migrants from Majority-Muslim Countries

Look and learn people........our grandkids will hate us when the obvious progression ripens..........

Right? Just like people today have it wrong about previous generations when they were scapegoating rightfully pointing out the inherent deficiencies in immigrants.

I heard by executive action Obama is going to give them the right to vote, 1 free abortion per year, a welcome kit containing a confederate flag and a zippo lighter. Oh and a race card.
Don't forget a free goat...I've heard they believe blow-up sex dolls are perverted, and they appear to have an adversion to homosexuals!!!!

I

Goats, sheep, do you think those below the Mason-Dixon are willing to give up their....'food supply'?
You obviously never lived in Cajun country, or you would be familiar with gators...

Now I would pay good money to see the ragheads try to get some of THAT!!!

I heard by executive action Obama is going to give them the right to vote, 1 free abortion per year, a welcome kit containing a confederate flag and a zippo lighter. Oh and a race card.
I will give them deodorant if they will use it, and a luffa sponge to actually bath..

Ohh, man. Where were you when the last crop of 'unwashed masses' showed up?
I had to share a room in college with one, in 1981.. I also had to work around them in restaurants in the 1970's...The ones around here are from North Africa..They use the old Elizabethan era idea that plenty of perfume will cover the fear of bathing..

My ex-wife was Irish, it took years to convince her a potato is not a bar of soap.
Now know why the Irish decent people prefer non-Irish women..

Fish stop swimming when the Irish would enter the room...

Everyone has a little Irish in them and if not I know many Irish men that would be glad to give a little...

Don't forget a free goat...I've heard they believe blow-up sex dolls are perverted, and they appear to have an adversion to homosexuals!!!!

I

Goats, sheep, do you think those below the Mason-Dixon are willing to give up their....'food supply'?
You obviously never lived in Cajun country, or you would be familiar with gators...

Now I would pay good money to see the ragheads try to get some of THAT!!!

We are so much more culturally prepared to handle alligators. Dare I say, we are kind of classy about it?

Look and learn people........our grandkids will hate us when the obvious progression ripens..........

Right? Just like people today have it wrong about previous generations when they were scapegoating rightfully pointing out the inherent deficiencies in immigrants.
......except its not.........cause all that violence isnt happening in the EU rigghttt......maybe pull your head out of your ass

I will give them deodorant if they will use it, and a luffa sponge to actually bath..

I had to share a room in college with one, in 1981.. I also had to work around them in restaurants in the 1970's...The ones around here are from North Africa..They use the old Elizabethan era idea that plenty of perfume will cover the fear of bathing..

My ex-wife was Irish, it took years to convince her a potato is not a bar of soap.

Everyone has a little Irish in them and if not I know many Irish men that would be glad to give a little...

That sir is repulsive! That's what's wrong with this country today, loose morals and St. Patrick's Day has lead to the expansion of Irish blood.

......except its not.........cause all that violence isnt happening in the EU rigghttt......maybe pull your head out of your ass

Right! It reminds me of the Jews who started WWII. Or maybe it was someone else....certainly not white people.

That sir is repulsive! That's what's wrong with this country today, loose morals and St. Patrick's Day has lead to the expansion of Irish blood.

Booze, loose women and lack of morals is what made this country great!

:ack-1:

:banana: :banana2: :banana:

Sir, Trump doesn't drink ,how are we going to make America great again if we can't openly discriminate against the Irish, Italians, Blacks and Jews?

Sir, Trump doesn't drink ,how are we going to make America great again if we can't openly discriminate against the Irish, Italians, Blacks and Jews?

You know if you're going to preach to me about becoming a good bigoted racist please use the correct words to describe those potato eating leprechaun looking MF'ers! :smartass::scared1:

P.S.

Laney is a Irish last name, so am I bigoted toward myself?:rock::rofl::rock:

OMFG! It will be worse than when those Papist Irish over ran the nation.

please explain it for me .
what is root of this jokes about irish ?
At the time, they were considered the white Negroes..

Alcoholic wife beaters, criminals, poor, unclean, many things.
My Grandfather, who's name was Ireland, never touched a drop, now my Papa was German and he did..........

Forum List

Back