Over the past three months, the number of reporters with access to the @WhiteHouse dropped by 31%.

First Amendment does not support Fake News
Actually yes it does protect even "fake" news.

besides who's the one that is going to say what is "fake" or not? What sort of Orwellian society do you want to live in? Oh nevermind, you support Xiden and the Demafacsti regime who's trying to create just that

Actually yes it does protect even "fake" news.

besides who's the one that is going to say what is "fake" or not? What sort of Orwellian society do you want to live in? Oh nevermind, you support Xiden and the Demafacsti regime who's trying to create just that

Our Founding Fathers warned us about Fake News

cool, we should be aware it exist.....and very concerned when a President does things like Xiden and purges the Press Corp so he can spread it.

Our President is saving us from Fake News

Our President is saving us from Fake News

So, you believe it is the governments job to decide what is and isn’t fake news? That is stupidity naive.

With Trump you wanted all reporters in because he lied, now that Biden is in, you want certain reporters out?

For your very reason the Founding Fathers knew we needed a free press and we needed to protect free speech. You made the best argument for not removing any member of the free press.

So, you believe it is the governments job to decide what is and isn’t fake news? That is stupidity naive.

With Trump you wanted all reporters in because he lied, now that Biden is in, you want certain reporters out?

For your very reason the Founding Fathers knew we needed a free press and we needed to protect free speech. You made the best argument for not removing any member of the free press.
Fake News is the greatest threat to our Democracy

They try to tell us things like

Trump lost the election
Covid is worse than a cold
Vaccines work
Global Warming is happening

That is why they need to be abolished

Honestly I'm surprised they still let peter doocy in there. He has always been a thorn in their side
Lol thorn in their side

He is a moron.....and as much Trumpers whine about offspring using the names of their parents to get jobs, it's funny that criticism doesn't apply to Doocy...

They leave him in the press briefings so they can routinely laugh at him...he is comedic entertainment.

Thats what you do.

[/QUOTE]
Where have I defended Biden?

I guess you think your Orange white God is a poor young man.
[/QUOTE]
Haha you’ve defended your master xiden this entire thread

You are so far up your white master’s ass you don’t even know when you are doing it

Remember when Trump threw Jim Acosta out? Because Acosta acted as if there were no other reporters in the room and kept asking one question after another and was extremely rude?

And so he was given a time-out, and he sued ,and the Dems went nuts about a free press? Yada, yada, yada.

Now? 🦗 🦗 🦗

The whole free press access to the president has been a farce for quite some time now. The press secretary is nothing but an arm of the administration. They tell the free press what they want to tell them, don't tell them what they don't want to tell them, deflect from everything else, and use the position only as a cheerleading squad for whatever the administration wants to cheer, while covering up anything and everything that would make the administration look bad.

Thats what you do.

Haha you’ve defended your master xiden this entire thread

As usual, you don't have shit.

You are so far up your white master’s ass you don’t even know when you are doing it

You know what you are doing when you are boot licking, shining and coonin.

I bet you have never even dated a black man, but you will get on your knees for a white man.

As usual, you don't have shit.

You know what you are doing when you are boot licking, shining and coonin.

I bet you have never even dated a black man, but you will get on your knees for a white man.
This is entire thread every time you deflect and bring up trump on a thread discussion your Master Joey Xiden...you can't help yourself...you are well trained little plantation boy

This is entire thread every time you deflect and bring up trump on a thread discussion your Master Joey Xiden...you can't help yourself...you are well trained little plantation boy
Like the good little boot licker you are, you run to the Orange clowns defense. Oh lawdy, they talking about massa trump, we gotta save him.

Like the good little boot licker you are, you run to the Orange clowns defense. Oh lawdy, they talking about massa trump, we gotta save him.
Keep on defending your master plantation boy

Movie takes your parroting seriously

Why is it that the Biden Administration gets their hands slapped for trying to control social media content. Now, they are trying to control who they let into press conferences.

This is alarming and real liberals are against stifling any speech, especially the press.

This is wrong and as Americans, we need to stand up and fight any government entity from infringing on our free speech or the presses freedoms.

Forum List

Back