Over the past three months, the number of reporters with access to the @WhiteHouse dropped by 31%.

Boi, stop with any pretext of not being a racist.

This post covers your group.
Yawn .. I have great respect for truly educated non-racist blacks. Race pimps such as you are just mentally deficient comedy to me.

I didn't say anything about folks serving in the military, I said the cowards who don't. Now get back on your knees and do what you do best, boot licker.
The majority of people that don’t are your plantation bosses like Joey Xiden..the draft dodger…most people that server ID Conservative…although there has been a down turn in recruitment since xiden took office, most sane people don’t want to work for the demaklan

The majority of people that don’t are your plantation bosses like Joey Xiden..the draft dodger…most people that server ID Conservative…although there has been a down turn in recruitment since xiden took office, most sane people don’t want to work for the demaklan
Why didn't Trump serve when his country called him? You don't know nothing about the military, other than what your white boyfriend has told you.

Why didn't Trump serve when his country called him? You don't know nothing about the military, other than what your white boyfriend has told you.
Because he used to be a dem…it’s common knowledge…he even supported Chuck and the Clintons at one point

Remember when Trump threw Jim Acosta out? Because Acosta acted as if there were no other reporters in the room and kept asking one question after another and was extremely rude?

And so he was given a time-out, and he sued ,and the Dems went nuts about a free press? Yada, yada, yada.

Now? 🦗 🦗 🦗

A Democrat admin did this?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Yes Xiden is, and all the dembot plantation boy followers like you are
Morning boot licker, I see you had a chance to sleep on how you were going to get up kissing Trump's ass. I am happy to say I am with 95% of the black folks in this country and not selling out like you.

Morning boot licker, I see you had a chance to sleep on how you were going to get up kissing Trump's ass. I am happy to say I am with 95% of the black folks in this country and not selling out like you.
Haha kissing trumps ass? This thread is about xiden…but keep defending your rich old white master

Forum List

Back