Overenrichment of a Few and the Extreme Impoverishment of the Rest in Ukraine

American cryptoneoя ionists, i

Something's wrong with your Russian to English translation software ... your handler should never let that mistake get out.

fearless-leader.jpg

It has nothing to do with the translator. I work in 6 languages and there are 6 languages activated on the PC board. My PC has a function of automatic changing the language and from time to time it mulfunctions. I hope everyone recognises the term, introduced by me in politiligical vocabulary. But thanks

Comrade,
better explain us why your folk was expelled 109 times after AD250.
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas

And why, comgade?

Are you drunk?
And is there any difference between drunk Comrade and sober Comrade? He's still just a Drama Queen under all conditions and circumstances.

So what is your answer to your Brooklyn freind why Nazies expelled Jews, Stgatfogd Queen? He didn't answer.

By the way, what do you do for living? School teacher, right? :)

Who are we?
You and your friends are usually too drunk.
Look your grammar!

I don't care for grammar, I just said that you are not American, but Russian. :) Most likely with a drop of Jewish blood. :) Often such guys hate Jews more that any other ones. Hitler thought that his real father was Jewish.

Who are we?
You and your friends are usually too drunk.
Look your grammar!

I don't care for grammar, I just said that you are not American, but Russian. :) Most likely with a drop of Jewish blood. :) Often such guys hate Jews more that any other ones. Hitler thought that his real father was Jewish.
Your comments are idiotic and provocative and don't have ANYTHING to do with the subject of the thread. My response to you will be:

upload_2018-1-15_10-49-33.png

And I hope Baron will react the same way.

Your comments are idiotic and provocative and don't have ANYTHING to do with the subject of the thread.

Yeah, you are definitly a school teacher. And your Nazi friend was a communist agitator in the SU. :) Then he ran to the US to grab dollars, dollars, dollars. :)

Forum List

Back