"Overwhelming Evidence of Trump Coup,"

image.gif

I listened to about twenty seconds of this trash and just had to turn it off. The video is chum thrown out to the mindless conspiracy -minded Trumpists who control all three branches of government but can't help acting like whiny little bitches all the friggin time.

I listened to about twenty seconds of this trash and just had to turn it off. The video is chum thrown out to the mindless conspiracy -minded Trumpists who control all three branches of government but can't help acting like whiny little bitches all the friggin time.
From what I have seen, it is the liberal whiney ass bitches that have thrown everything that they can at President Trump, yet just cant seem to stop him from winning. So as is said in the OP, is violence going to escalate, now that the Supreme Court will no longer be making law to push the liberal agenda?

Either I'm having a dejavu moment, or he has started this same thread before. Trump coup, lol.

Funny...a leftist daring to call anyone a whiny bitch.

did you her the little bitches at the rally last night "Lock her Up" chant. You are the mob and Trump is literally the mob leader.

did you her the little bitches at the rally last night "Lock her Up" chant. You are the mob and Trump is literally the mob leader.
They're still saying that? What a mob.

Two years after he won the election and his pep rally attendees still are chanting "lock her up." POTUS apologists have zero clue how stupid they look and sound.

I can't believe the left is in such denial. They have been told by their own leaders this is real. They have been told by their own media this "war" between the Deep State and the civil state is real. The conservative voters won the election, and the bureacracy does not want to follow the will of this people or this administration. Everything in that video has been verified, whether you want to deal with this reality or not? That is up to you.

Rachel Maddow interviews Chuck shumer;

Left leaning commentary and analysis from Consortium News;

Justice Dept Likely to Slow-Walk Declassification
Justice Dept Likely to Slow-Walk Declassification
"On February 18, Nunes threw down a heavy gauntlet during an interview with journalist Sheryl Attkisson:

“FISA abuse … as it relates to the Department of Justice and the FBI, if they need to be put on trial, we will put them on trial. The reason that Congress exists is to oversee these agencies that we created. DOJ and FBI are not above the law. Congress created them, we oversee them, and we fund them. And if they’re committing abuse for a secret court, getting warrants on American citizens, you’re darn right that we’re going to put them on trial.”

Trump Agonistes

Nunes put that on the record back in February. What can possibly explain Trump’s reluctance to order declassification of relevant FISA and other documents (with such redactions that might be truly necessary) until seven months later, and just seven weeks before the mid-term elections? And why did Trump throw down a cautious, paper-thin gauntlet, with no firm deadline — inviting Deep State stonewalling?

The need to play ball with the Deep State is normally made clear to incoming presidents before they are inaugurated, and such was the case with President-elect Trump. Just two weeks before he took office, Trump was paid an official visit by National Intelligence Director James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Michael Rogers. Trump was put on notice by none other than the Minority Leader of the Senate, Chuck Schumer. Schumer has been around and knows the ropes; he is a veteran of 18 years in the House, and is in his 20th year in the Senate.

Schumer: Trump is ‘really dumb.’

On Jan. 3, 2017 Schumer said it all, when he told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, that President-elect Trump is “being really dumb” by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia’s cyber activities:

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told Maddow. “So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.” Did Maddow ask Schumer if he was saying the President of the United States should be afraid of the intelligence community? No, she let Schumer’s theorem stand."

More information on the Deep State mechanizations against the public state;

"Seventeen agencies" memo about Russian influence on elections

Strzok-gate

Attempted putsch of intelligence agencies against Trump:
Peter Strzok use of Steele dossier for establishing surveillance on members of Trump Team and derailing Sanders

Strzok-gate
strzok_gate.png

FBI Mayberry Machiavellians pushed Sanders under the bus by swiping Hillary "emailgate" dirt under the carpet, then used a dirty trick with dossier created by FBI contactor Fusion GPS to launch Russiagate investigation, put members of Trump team under surveillance, and eventually managed to appoint the Special Prosecutor to paralyze Trump administration and possibly depose Trump

FBI Mayberry Machiavellians: CIA globalists dirty games against Sanders and Trump

FBI Mayberry Machiavellians: CIA globalists dirty games against Sanders and Trump
mcabe_and_hillary.png

The FBI Hand Behind Russia-gate

And THAT is the problem. You actually think that the three branches of government are what controls policy and the culture of the nation. To a certain extent, but largely? Nah. . . . .

I don't know much about you, but I now folks like Windparadox and Oldlady aren't dumb, but they won't listen to this information with an open mind because they so loath Trump that they can't possibly even imagine that there are folks out there that also so loath Trump so much and more, that they would stoop to extra-legal means to ensure that he would not now occupy the position that he does.

AND YET THEY DID!

So that is the worry, if they have done it to him, what protections do we have that they won't do this, or haven't been doing this when ever they wish?

For me? It isn't a surprise at all. I have known that they have been doing this since the mid-nineties. The establishment always manipulates the system to make sure it places in power the right folks. This is, in essence, how and why redistricting works, and why there have been several ways to disenfranchise folks from voting.

It is just a shock that it didn't work this time. . .

A real shock. And now they want to use that "insurance policy?" Yet we oddly we have here a guy that is too dumb, or too brave, or doesn't give a damn what everyone thinks, or he is so detached from reality that he won't just go away?

I just don't know what to think anymore.

Naturally, his die hard fans just think he is brave as hell. . . . Who knows. And for Trump? Those are the only folks he cares about.

They're still saying that? What a mob.
About Fienstien yes, she needs to be locked up. Maybe we should start to harass her where ever she goes.

You’re a teacher or...
Who’s the illegal in your family?

And THAT is the problem. You actually think that the three branches of government are what controls policy and the culture of the nation. To a certain extent, but largely? Nah. . . . .

I don't know much about you, but I now folks like Windparadox and Oldlady aren't dumb, but they won't listen to this information with an open mind because they so loath Trump that they can't possibly even imagine that there are folks out there that also so loath Trump so much and more, that they would stoop to extra-legal means to ensure that he would not now occupy the position that he does.

AND YET THEY DID!

So that is the worry, if they have done it to him, what protections do we have that they won't do this, or haven't been doing this when ever they wish?

For me? It isn't a surprise at all. I have known that they have been doing this since the mid-nineties. The establishment always manipulates the system to make sure it places in power the right folks. This is, in essence, how and why redistricting works, and why there have been several ways to disenfranchise folks from voting.

A real shock. And now they want to use that "insurance policy?" Yet we oddly we have here a guy that is too dumb, or too brave, or doesn't give a damn what everyone thinks, or he is so detached from reality that he won't just go away?

Naturally, his die hard fans just think he is brave as hell. . . . Who knows. And for Trump? Those are the only folks he cares about.
I DO think it's a given, The establishment always manipulates the system to make sure it places in power the right folks. I just don't believe the retribution after the election part. They started focusing on 2020 the minute he was elected. So I think.

AND YET THEY DID!

I DO think it's a given, The establishment always manipulates the system to make sure it places in power the right folks. I just don't believe the retribution after the election part. They started focusing on 2020 the minute he was elected. So I think.

Not retribution, obstruction.

Missed the old bitch said you loons shouldn't be civil didn't ya?

That's sorta inconvenient for you about now

I have the feeling that after the midterm, all hell is going to break loose. A new AG is needed to do the job correctly!

it is being said Jeff Sessions is part of the deep state, all hell is going to break lose they are planning on it, they were suppose to bust open during Kavanaugh but now are holding off waiting for those moron democrats the mental illness is like a cancer for these pathetic pos c words.

I have the feeling that after the midterm, all hell is going to break loose. A new AG is needed to do the job correctly!

it is being said Jeff Sessions is part of the deep state, all hell is going to break lose they are planning on it, they were suppose to bust open during Kavanaugh but now are holding off waiting for those moron democrats the mental illness is like a cancer for these pathetic pos c words.

WTF?

Forum List

Back