Overwhelming numbers of Americans from both parties view Moscow empire as an enemy or adversary.

China = Fentanyl Deaths
The Reagan case must continue, Ukraine continues it. I thank both (mainstream )parties for their unwavering anti- 🇷🇺imperialist views.

1702850422725.jpeg

Ardviika has gone Troll Nazi Winkle.
The UAF is totally devastated .

The Mad Midget was so obsessed about holding that he weakened the whole of the front to create his last three reserve brigades . All wiped out .
Thousands and thousands of the UAF needlessly sacrificed .
Could be worse than Bakhmut

To the north , Krynki is obliterated .
CARNAGE NAZI TROLL . YOU EVIL AND STUPID MAN .

kyzr describes himself: low IQ who does not worry about proof.
No Horsey . You are so misinformed and clueless that you would be a public danger if you were a person of any consequence .

I sometimes wonder if you are one of those unbalanced people who posts just to get a little bit of attention , privately knowing that you actually have nothing to contribute but you just crave to shoot off your big mouth .
Haven't you noticed that other Trolls like VD John and Toomuchbooze have disappeared ? .
Why , Horsey ? Why ?
Even sicko Nazi Troll Winkle barely mentions front line fighting . Why , Horsey .Why ?

Time to grow up .

Yet only one party continues to vote for the demafacist “more flexible” with Putin policies

Ardviika has gone Troll Nazi Winkle.

The Mad Midget was so obsessed about holding that he weakened the whole of the front to create his last three reserve brigades . All wiped out .

Loser likes Putin and Hamas.

I'm shocked!

you dont , I do ( I hate the traitors and useful idiots ) . Those Republicans who take Moscow 🇷🇺 fascist Empire's side here should contemplate what happened to Dems who similarly took Moscow Marxist - Leninist Empire's side post WW2. This is not something people will forget.

Moscow 🇷🇺 ulus as a Strategic Threat: Ukraine, NATO, and Beyond Europe​

View attachment 874622

More stupid pictures, are you like 5 or 6?

really ? who Blocked Aid to Ukraine, Jeopardizing Its Fight Against Moscow nazi- stalinist empire ?

um, I guess it depends on who writes the headline for you...the GOP was all for the aid, they also included aid for our border security...the Dems rejected it

Off topic again on your own thread. You seem to have learning disabilities.

I agreed with you that Putin needs to go, the world would be a better place and yet you want to argue, what are you disagreeing about?

i do agree, but its not enough , his fascist , expansionist colonial empire must go down with him

Ok, Do you even own an opinion? You seem to rely almost completely on op-Ed pieces. Funny, you are fine with their opinions yet me agreeing with you, you find issue and you resort to memes, just juvenile behavior.

what it has to do with out anti- imperial fight in Ukraine ? why you guys dont want to send your Mexicans to us , Europeans ?
ps

What do our borders have to do with fighting? Really? Well we can’t fight well if our borders aren’t secure

Duh

Ardviika has gone ,Troll Nazi Winkle.

Forum List

Back