Overwhelming numbers of Americans from both parties view Moscow empire as an enemy or adversary.

Most if not all Germans in 1933 viewed Jews, Gypsies, and homos as adversaries or enemies, thanks to the state media. It never stops, and the citizens feel good doing it.
it stops like in 1917 /1991 :thup:
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Most Americans hate Putin and Russia, you just woke up and realized this? You are dense dude.
🇷🇺 🐖 propagandists discussed how to best break the Ukrainian spirit, in light of the "beneficial" situation due to the Republicans stalling the U.S. aid to Ukraine. Aleksandr Sytin suggested endless bombing or something akin to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

China is far more of a danger .
a MAGA myth

reality :

a MAGA myth

reality :
China is far Far more of a danger to the United States .

🇷🇺 🐖 propagandists discussed how to best break the Ukrainian spirit, in light of the "beneficial" situation due to the Republicans stalling the U.S. aid to Ukraine. Aleksandr Sytin suggested endless bombing or something akin to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Not sure what your point is, I thought we were talking about Russia and Putin.

Not sure what your point is, I thought we were talking about Russia and Putin.
yes, and putin´s 5 🇷🇺 column in USA/EU

“Even czar Putin … says that Biden’s, and this is a quote, politically motivated persecution of his political rival is very good for Moscow empire ,” Trump said.

yes, and putin´s 5 🇷🇺 column in USA/EU

“Even czar Putin … says that Biden’s, and this is a quote, politically motivated persecution of his political rival is very good for Moscow empire ,” Trump said.
Why do I care about what Trump said? I don’t support or care what Trump said. Do you hold yourself to what Trump says? That seems strange, but your thread is strange, first Russia but now you bring in Ukraine and Trump. Got anything on topic or are you just infatuated childish moronic memes?

If you can’t stay on subject we have nothing to talk about.

Why do I care about what Trump said? I don’t support or care what Trump said. Do you hold yourself to what Trump says? That seems strange, but your thread is strange, first Russia but now you bring in Ukraine and Trump. Got anything on topic or are you just infatuated childish moronic memes?

If you can’t stay on subject we have nothing to talk about.
you dont , I do ( I hate the traitors and useful idiots ) . Those Republicans who take Moscow 🇷🇺 fascist Empire's side here should contemplate what happened to Dems who similarly took Moscow Marxist - Leninist Empire's side post WW2. This is not something people will forget.

Moscow 🇷🇺 ulus as a Strategic Threat: Ukraine, NATO, and Beyond Europe​

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back