Owens vs Hoffman - NY23 (Live Results)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8arvEzHsA8]YouTube - Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop[/ame]

:party: :party: :party:

Fox News calls it for Owens. WTG Newt! What a blunder. :(

Not Newt's fault.

The 5+ % to Scozzafava is the real spoiler - which was a danger given the dynamics of the race.

Hoffman was a distant third just a few weeks back. A remarkable surge in the final week, but it appears he ran out of time, and suffered from a bit of Scozzafava loyalty.

Still a remarkable development in an otherwise little-watched political race, and when taken with the two more significant wins in New Jersey and Virginia, a good night for American conservatives.

The Hoffman race will tighten though in the next 15 - 20 minutes though - though not quite enough...

yeah, it's tough to fuck up a seat that you've held for 100+ years.

remarkable, in fact.

:rofl:

Not Newt's fault.

The 5+ % to Scozzafava is the real spoiler - which was a danger given the dynamics of the race.

Hoffman was a distant third just a few weeks back. A remarkable surge in the final week, but it appears he ran out of time, and suffered from a bit of Scozzafava loyalty.

Still a remarkable development in an otherwise little-watched political race, and when taken with the two more significant wins in New Jersey and Virginia, a good night for American conservatives.

The Hoffman race will tighten though in the next 15 - 20 minutes - though not quite enough...

and who was the spoiler in NJ?

So we can expect some Conservative candidates to throw another 10 or 12 districts to the Democrats in 2010? And maybe 2 to 5 Senate seats? Dang, I am trembling in my socks!

Not Newt's fault.

The Hoffman race will tighten though in the next 15 - 20 minutes though - though not quite enough...

remarkable, in fact.

People forget Obama carried this district by about 5% just last year.

It was a dynamic race, with varying degrees of surprises.

It appears the Dem will win out - which is somewhat surprising given the most recent polling - the Scazza factor was marginally bigger than anticipated...

It appears the Dem will win out - which is somewhat surprising given the most recent polling - the Scazza factor was marginally bigger than anticipated...

Excuse time. Sawwah and Co failed. Question is, will you come back to reality?

Besides, the Republican candidate won the same seat in 2008 with 65% of the vote. So epic fail on your part. :)

Excuse time. Sawwah and Co failed. Question is, will you come back to reality?

Besides, the Republican candidate won the same seat in 2008 with 65% of the vote. So epic fail on your part. :)

You called it, Dogbert. I was wrong on this one, and you were right.

Not Newt's fault.

remarkable, in fact.

people forget that the republican congressional candidate carried this district by 30% last year.

the palin factor was marginal, as anticipated.

I did pretty good I have to say. I was right on all of them but the NJ race and I called that one a tossup no less.

No matter who wins the 23rd in NY, Corzine losing after 5 visits from obama, and at least 1 from biden.....it's showing that the obama mystic might have been tarnished. NJ is a strong democratic state...there is no way you can spin the results.

Trolling Alert. Stop trying to soften the blow of this.

As for NJ:

List of Governors of New Jersey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice a pattern since 1947? :eusa_eh:

To the trolling alert, dogbert...FUCK YOU. 5 visits from your messiah couldn't bring home the victory for Corzine. That is the point I was making...

Politico seems to be frozen up for me. Still showing same numbers as last update, but is now showing the wrong time for that update.

To the trolling alert dogbert...FUCK YOU. 5 visits from your messiah couldn't bring home the victory for Corzine. That is the point I was making...

I was calling you a "troll" because you posted about NJ in this thread. Understandable no? :lol:

Also, Obama is not MY messiah. I didn't vote for him and not going to in the next election presently. Corzine was hated long before Obama came onto the scene. He was down by over 20%. The fact this race is so close just shows that not even Obama can get anyone 30%. Corzine fucked over too many people.

I did pretty good I have to say. I was right on all of them but the NJ race and I called that one a tossup no less.

Well goody for you...your just such a genius in your own mind....and you were WRONG on NJ. You get a cookie...now stfu

kill-the-cookie-monsters6.jpg

Forum List

Back