Own a Gun ?...you are a rape denialist !!!

At 5'1" tall and 100 pounds, YES, most men are twice my size. Even if they are my size, men are stronger than women. Those are facts, retard.

That doesn't make you defenseless. Gosh get some confidence.

This has nothing to do with "confidence" you piece of shit.

Yes it totally does. You think you are defenseless without a gun. That is just pathetic.

Most women are defenseless against a man if he decides to force himself upon them. That is why so many women are raped and why women are most often the victims of rape.

No they are not. Get some confidence.
How do you expect a woman who is about to be raped to defend herself without a firearm?
Wrong. In less than 8% of cases will the victim EVEN WOUND THE ATTACKER. IOW, in most instances, no shots even have to be fired. Just seeing a firearm scares the rapist away.

Ok so 7% are wounded. The numbers still make no sense.

Explain to us how the numbers do not make sense.

Let me explain it for you. In less than 8% of self defense cases with a gun, is a suspect even wounded. Why? Because seeing the firearm scares him off. Do you get it yet?

So using the 2.1 million that is 147,000 woundings. Well there are only 230 criminals killed a year in defense. These must be some really weak guns to wound so often but almost never kill.

Now, pretty much ALL of your claims have been rebuked.

No they haven't. 147,000 shot and only 230 killed. You can't possibly believe that.

ALL of your claims have been debunked.

Yes I do believe that. Those are legitimate statistics. People even survive being shot in the head, you idiot.

Brain is right about one thing, I could kick his ass with one hand tied behind my back, not only physically but also in intelligence. :D

If that were the case you wouldn't be defenseless. That is however the one thing you have confirmed.

That doesn't make you defenseless. Gosh get some confidence.

Yes it totally does. You think you are defenseless without a gun. That is just pathetic.

Most women are defenseless against a man if he decides to force himself upon them. That is why so many women are raped and why women are most often the victims of rape.

Ok so 7% are wounded. The numbers still make no sense.

Let me explain it for you. In less than 8% of self defense cases with a gun, is a suspect even wounded. Why? Because seeing the firearm scares him off. Do you get it yet?

So using the 2.1 million that is 147,000 woundings. Well there are only 230 criminals killed a year in defense. These must be some really weak guns to wound so often but almost never kill.

No they haven't. 147,000 shot and only 230 killed. You can't possibly believe that.

Yes I do believe that. Those are legitimate statistics. People even survive being shot in the head, you idiot.

Actually you havent debunked any. I have debunked all your posts however.

No, you haven't.

Um, no you haven't you delusional rapey weirdo.

Brain is right about one thing, I could kick his ass with one hand tied behind my back, not only physically but also in intelligence. :D

If that were the case you wouldn't be defenseless. That is however the one thing you have confirmed.

I wouldn't be defenseless against the likes of you, because you're a big fat pussy.

these woman had the right to protect themselves..

And a college has the right to not allow firearms. I can post stories too.
Woman kills herself trying to adjust her bra holster New York Post

Think colleges want that happening on campus?
Accidental shooting in Madison triggers MATC campus lockdown

Idaho Professor Accidentally Shoots Himself While Teaching Class Mother Jones

All the worst slaughters have taken place at no-guns-allowed campuses.

Virginia Tech shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The attack is the deadliest shooting incident by a single gunman in U.S. history and one of the deadliest by a single gunman worldwide."

What does that have to do with rape? Way more people are killed each year in accidental shootings, then mass shootings.
and yet as the NUMBER OF GUNS in AMERICA have INCREASED, the number of accidental shootings have GONE WAY DOWN

I wouldn't be defenseless against the likes of you, because you're a big fat pussy.
cowards project their inadequacies onto others and assume others will be as incompetent with guns as they are.
gun banners essentially want to pass laws to keep people like THEMSELVES from having guns

All the alleged incidents came after Sharper's retirement in 2011, and the cases involved similar allegations that he slipped drugs to women and sexually assaulted them when they were unconscious or otherwise unable to resist or consent.
Attorney Ex-NFL player Sharper plans to plea in rape cases - Yahoo Sports

How would a gun help? If women are so defenseless why are they so often drugged first?

Grasping at straws, I see. There are PLENTY of rapes that occur without the use of drugs or alcohol.

cowards project their inadequacies onto others and assume others will be as incompetent with guns as they are.
gun banners essentially want to pass laws to keep people like THEMSELVES from having guns

And so do criminals. :D

All the alleged incidents came after Sharper's retirement in 2011, and the cases involved similar allegations that he slipped drugs to women and sexually assaulted them when they were unconscious or otherwise unable to resist or consent.

How would a gun help? If women are so defenseless why are they so often drugged first?

Grasping at straws, I see. There are PLENTY of rapes that occur without the use of drugs or alcohol.

That doesn't answer the questions. And it's about 45% that don't. But I've already posted that.

"The attack is the deadliest shooting incident by a single gunman in U.S. history and one of the deadliest by a single gunman worldwide."

What does that have to do with rape? Way more people are killed each year in accidental shootings, then mass shootings.
and yet as the NUMBER OF GUNS in AMERICA have INCREASED, the number of accidental shootings have GONE WAY DOWN

And still more people are accidently killed than are killed in mass shootings.

That doesn't answer the questions. And it's about 45% that don't. But I've already posted that.

What does it matter? Plenty of women protect themselves with firearms. You cannot refute that claim.

Why do you want to leave women defenseless against attackers? You are a dishonest hack.

What does it matter? Plenty of women protect themselves with firearms. You cannot refute that claim.

Some do. I don't know how many. But we are specifically discussing rape here. And if you look at the statistics almost none are defendable with a gun.

Why do you want to leave women defenseless against attackers? You are a dishonest hack.

I'm sorry but women are not defenseless without a gun. When you grow up you will realize that.

Owning a gun and using it for defense is a constitutional right. End of thread.

Colleges have a right to not allow firearms. Nobody has to go to that college. Government should not force this on them.

Then they are violating an individual constitutional right to self defense.

Why arent republicans going after the big corporations then?

What the hell does THAT have to do with the topic of this thread? Idiot.
when the weak-minded get flummoxed they try to change the topic?

I'm sorry but women are not defenseless without a gun. When you grow up you will realize that.
how many average women are going to fight off the attack of a 23 year old punk who has perfected Mugging 101 in the state penitentiary. You have been watching too many kung fu films

Forum List

Back