Own a Gun ?...you are a rape denialist !!!

How do you know he's a rapist?

Why in the hell else would he want women to be defenseless? Can you think of any good reason?

I'd say he's a progressive.

Notice, he does not answer my questions? What does that tell you? He's a rapist and wants women to be defenseless against him.

I just thought it was against the rules to accuse people of sex crimes but you're probably right anyway.

So if like 8% are wounded that is 168,000 criminals shot. Only about 230 criminals are shot and killed each year. Are these people using paintball guns?

Are you retarded or something? As you have been told, you don't have to SHOOT the perp to discourage him from raping you. If an unarmed man breaks into my home and I wave a gun in his face, he is going to run away more often than not.

It is from your post. Why did you post it if you don't even believe it.

Address these two questions:

1. Are you not understanding that you can use a gun for self defense WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT?
2. Why do you want women to be defenseless against bigger and stronger men?

Yes and they aren't.

Now what about the 8% YOU posted.

How do you expect a woman who is about to be raped to defend herself without a firearm?

1. Are you not understanding that you can use a gun for self defense WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT?

Yes and they aren't.

Yes, and they aren't what? Explain with details please.

The 8% is when a person used a gun but did not have to fire a shot because the perpetrator was scared by seeing a weapon.

No it says that's when the attacker is wounded.

Wrong. In less than 8% of cases will the victim EVEN WOUND THE ATTACKER. IOW, in most instances, no shots even have to be fired. Just seeing a firearm scares the rapist away.

Ok so 7% are wounded. The numbers still make no sense.

Why in the hell else would he want women to be defenseless? Can you think of any good reason?

Notice, he does not answer my questions? What does that tell you? He's a rapist and wants women to be defenseless against him.

I just thought it was against the rules to accuse people of sex crimes but you're probably right anyway.

Well, perhaps, but I can think of no other reason why a man would want to leave women defenseless against rapists. That is the only logical explanation, that he is some kind of criminal.

Are you retarded or something? As you have been told, you don't have to SHOOT the perp to discourage him from raping you. If an unarmed man breaks into my home and I wave a gun in his face, he is going to run away more often than not.

Yes and they aren't.

How do you expect a woman who is about to be raped to defend herself without a firearm?

Yes and they aren't.

The 8% is when a person used a gun but did not have to fire a shot because the perpetrator was scared by seeing a weapon.

Wrong. In less than 8% of cases will the victim EVEN WOUND THE ATTACKER. IOW, in most instances, no shots even have to be fired. Just seeing a firearm scares the rapist away.

They do make sense. All of this data is gleaned from statistical data.

You seem to think very little of women. I know many who don't carry, but aren't defenseless. Are you defenseless without a gun? That is just sad.

Against a man who wants to rape me and is twice my size? Are you saying I can fight him off with my brute strength?

Are you saying all men are twice your size? Awe poor defenseless little you. I guess you are just defenseless without a gun. You insult women.

At 5'1" tall and 100 pounds, YES, most men are twice my size. Even if they are my size, men are stronger than women. Those are facts, retard.

That doesn't make you defenseless. Gosh get some confidence.

This has nothing to do with "confidence" you piece of shit.

Yes it totally does. You think you are defenseless without a gun. That is just pathetic.

Yes and they aren't.

Yes and they aren't.

Explain to us how the numbers do not make sense.

Let me explain it for you. In less than 8% of self defense cases with a gun, is a suspect even wounded. Why? Because seeing the firearm scares him off. Do you get it yet?

Well, perhaps, but I can think of no other reason why a man would want to leave women defenseless against rapists. That is the only logical explanation, that he is some kind of criminal.

Well I think it's pretty obvious he's afraid of women..and people who are afraid of women definitely can pose a threat to women.

Against a man who wants to rape me and is twice my size? Are you saying I can fight him off with my brute strength?

Are you saying all men are twice your size? Awe poor defenseless little you. I guess you are just defenseless without a gun. You insult women.

At 5'1" tall and 100 pounds, YES, most men are twice my size. Even if they are my size, men are stronger than women. Those are facts, retard.

Yes it totally does. You think you are defenseless without a gun. That is just pathetic.

Most women are defenseless against a man if he decides to force himself upon them. That is why so many women are raped and why women are most often the victims of rape.

Well I think it's pretty obvious he's afraid of women..and people who are afraid of women definitely can pose a threat to women.

He's obviously been beat up by women before. That's why he doesn't believe that men are stronger than women.

Just because you're a little weakling doesn't mean that most men are. Most men are stronger than women.

Yes and they aren't.

Yes and they aren't.

Let me explain it for you. In less than 8% of self defense cases with a gun, is a suspect even wounded. Why? Because seeing the firearm scares him off. Do you get it yet?

So using the 2.1 million that is 147,000 woundings. Well there are only 230 criminals killed a year in defense. These must be some really weak guns to wound so often but almost never kill.

Yes and they aren't.

So using the 2.1 million that is 147,000 woundings. Well there are only 230 criminals killed a year in defense. These must be some really weak guns to wound so often but almost never kill.

cough*assnumber*cough

Most women are defenseless against a man if he decides to force himself upon them. That is why so many women are raped and why women are most often the victims of rape.

No they are not. Get some confidence.

cough*Ihatewomen*cough

Yes, they are . . . you dumb fuck.

My Family Talk Solid Answers Physical Differences Between Men and Women

Men are 50 percent stronger than women in brute strength.

Yes and they aren't.

A lot of people can be shot and not killed, numb nuts.

Yes and they aren't.

Now, pretty much ALL of your claims have been rebuked.

Yes and they aren't.

Now, pretty much ALL of your claims have been rebuked.

No they haven't. 147,000 shot and only 230 killed. You can't possibly believe that.

The effect was IMMEDIATE. There is no doubt about what occurred so once again you are presented by facts that absolutely, positively refute yours and you ignore them.

As I said, you are a troll. I don't waste my time with trolls.

Why was 69 higher than 65?

Why do you want women to be defenseless against rapists?

You seem to think very little of women. I know many who don't carry, but aren't defenseless. Are you defenseless without a gun? That is just sad.

You insult everyone.

Forum List

Back