Own a Gun ?...you are a rape denialist !!!

Owning a gun and using it for defense is a constitutional right. End of thread.

Colleges have a right to not allow firearms. Nobody has to go to that college. Government should not force this on them.

Then they are violating an individual constitutional right to self defense.

Why arent republicans going after the big corporations then?

What the hell does THAT have to do with the topic of this thread? Idiot.
when the weak-minded get flummoxed they try to change the topic?

Of course! :rolleyes-41: They also deny facts and don't read links. They are like this . . . :lalala:

All the alleged incidents came after Sharper's retirement in 2011, and the cases involved similar allegations that he slipped drugs to women and sexually assaulted them when they were unconscious or otherwise unable to resist or consent.
Attorney Ex-NFL player Sharper plans to plea in rape cases - Yahoo Sports

How would a gun help? If women are so defenseless why are they so often drugged first?

Grasping at straws, I see. There are PLENTY of rapes that occur without the use of drugs or alcohol.

That doesn't answer the questions. And it's about 45% that don't. But I've already posted that.

What does it matter? Plenty of women protect themselves with firearms. You cannot refute that claim.

Some do. I don't know how many. But we are specifically discussing rape here. And if you look at the statistics almost none are defendable with a gun.

That's a lie . . . 200,000 women per year, AS you've already been told.

All the alleged incidents came after Sharper's retirement in 2011, and the cases involved similar allegations that he slipped drugs to women and sexually assaulted them when they were unconscious or otherwise unable to resist or consent.
Attorney Ex-NFL player Sharper plans to plea in rape cases - Yahoo Sports

How would a gun help? If women are so defenseless why are they so often drugged first?

Grasping at straws, I see. There are PLENTY of rapes that occur without the use of drugs or alcohol.

That doesn't answer the questions. And it's about 45% that don't. But I've already posted that.

What does it matter? Plenty of women protect themselves with firearms. You cannot refute that claim.

Some do. I don't know how many. But we are specifically discussing rape here. And if you look at the statistics almost none are defendable with a gun.

You realize there were only about 80,000 rapes in 2013 right? And about 55% involved drugs and alcohol. 60% were minors. 80% were people they know. So no there can't be 200k rapes defensed. What percent of women even own a gun?

What does that have to do with rape? Way more people are killed each year in accidental shootings, then mass shootings.
and yet as the NUMBER OF GUNS in AMERICA have INCREASED, the number of accidental shootings have GONE WAY DOWN

And still more people are accidently killed than are killed in mass shootings.

Why do you want to leave women defenseless against attackers? You are a dishonest hack.

I'm sorry but women are not defenseless without a gun. When you grow up you will realize that.
how many average women are going to fight off the attack of a 23 year old punk who has perfected Mugging 101 in the state penitentiary. You have been watching too many kung fu films

TD, remember the murders in Connecticut where they beat the father/husband, raped the wife and two daughters, tied the two daughters and mother to their beds and set them on fire? Before that horrible act, they had taken the mother to the bank to steal her money. She would have had PLENTY of opportunities to shoot those bastards dead. I guess Brainless is relieved that they had NO guns to defend themselves and now the mother and two daughters are dead.

You realize there were only about 80,000 rapes in 2013 right? And about 55% involved drugs and alcohol. 60% were minors. 80% were people they know. So no there can't be 200k rapes defensed. What percent of women even own a gun?

According to the recent CDC study conducted, the figures I have given you are correct. Why do you want women to be defenseless against rapists? You still have not answered that question.

and yet as the NUMBER OF GUNS in AMERICA have INCREASED, the number of accidental shootings have GONE WAY DOWN

Why do you want to leave women defenseless against attackers? You are a dishonest hack.

I'm sorry but women are not defenseless without a gun. When you grow up you will realize that.
how many average women are going to fight off the attack of a 23 year old punk who has perfected Mugging 101 in the state penitentiary. You have been watching too many kung fu films

TD, remember the murders in Connecticut where they beat the father/husband, raped the wife and two daughters, tied the two daughters and mother to their beds and set them on fire? Before that horrible act, they had taken the mother to the bank to steal her money. She would have had PLENTY of opportunities to shoot those bastards dead. I guess Brainless is relieved that they had NO guns to defend themselves and now the mother and two daughters are dead.

Yes that sure happens a lot. How about the woman with the bra holster who accidently shot herself dead. Good thing she was armed.

You realize women can own and carry guns right? I'm only saying if a college does not want firearms on campus they should have that right. You think the government should force it's will on everyone.

You must be the BIGGEST loser on this board. I'm not kidding. I really, really hope you get raped some day.

Yes that sure happens a lot. How about the woman with the bra holster who accidently shot herself dead. Good thing she was armed.

You realize women can own and carry guns right? I'm only saying if a college does not want firearms on campus they should have that right. You think the government should force it's will on everyone.

She was stupid. End of story. Stupid people do stupid things.

According to the recent CDC study conducted, the figures I have given you are correct. Why do you want women to be defenseless against rapists? You still have not answered that question.

Well please share the study then. But here are the crime numbers. And again what percent of women even own a gun?
United States Crime Rates1960 - 2013
79,770 rapes in 2013.

You must be the BIGGEST loser on this board. I'm not kidding. I really, really hope you get raped some day.

You realize adults don't talk like that right? I thought this forum was for adults?

yes, sadly that mother did every possible thing wrong. and those two mopes should die by bongo

You realize adults don't talk like that right? I thought this forum was for adults?
your posts are rather childish brain why are you afraid of honest people owning guns?

yes, sadly that mother did every possible thing wrong. and those two mopes should die by bongo

I wish she had a weapon to defend herself and her children. What a horrible crime that was. HORRID. Crimes like this make me tempted to change my views on the DP.

Well please share the study then. But here are the crime numbers. And again what percent of women even own a gun?
79,770 rapes in 2013.

I already have, you dishonest piece of crap. It's the CDC study. Your rape figures are totally irrelevant. They certainly do not take away from the fact that 200,000 women defended themselves AGAINST rape using a gun.

Those figures you posted would be MUCH higher, dolt.

79,770 rapes in 2013.

I already have, you dishonest piece of crap. It's the CDC study. Your rape figures are totally irrelevant. They certainly do not take away from the fact that 200,000 women defended themselves AGAINST rape using a gun.

Link to the study on the cdc site. You linked a bunch or crap from gun sites. How many women even own guns? That small minority of women can't defend 200,000 rapes when only about 80,000 occur each year. Sorry.

79,770 rapes in 2013.

I already told you that brainless is a troll. You know the rules...:trolls:

79,770 rapes in 2013.

Ah yes. All these stats and facts are so trollish. You are a real valuable part of the discussion btw. All she does is name call but that is ok right?

79,770 rapes in 2013.

Link to the study on the cdc site. You linked a bunch or crap from gun sites. How many women even own guns? That small minority of women can't defend 200,000 rapes when only about 80,000 occur each year. Sorry.

IT has been linked to you now MANY times in many different threads. Why are you lying?

Priorities for Research to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-Related Violence

79,770 rapes in 2013.

Ah yes. All these stats and facts are so trollish. You are a real valuable part of the discussion btw. All she does is name call but that is ok right?

You haven't posted anything worthwhile. Only your own stupid opinions. We are allowed to name call on this board. Don't like it? Go find another board. Nobody would miss you, loser.

79,770 rapes in 2013.

You idiot. Those women were NOT raped. That is why they aren't included in the "raped" category. Seriously, you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back