Own Your Failure, Biden Voters

I've been paying above $3 for the past few weeks. I never paid above $3 under President Trump living in the same area. The OP makes a good point.

Making a point using lies is never a good point.

They weren't defending their country. That was a suicide bomber who murdered 100 Afghans. It was pure terror.
It's unfortunate how some are leveraging a terrorist attack to malign the president. I miss the days when a terrorist attack unified Americans.

I agree. There are many things the Democrats do that I do not like, but they are by far the best of the two choices.

So you're NOT for a secure border, a strong economy with a record low unemployment rate, a record stock market, order in our cities, good trade deals, a strong military and a President who does not show weakness to our enemies? Seriously, I know you hated the tweets, larger than life ego and braggadocios attitude. I wasn't a fan either. But that ego was working in a positive way for all of us. I'll put up with that any day to get the aforementioned stuff. Unfortunately we're now stuck with a weak President and moving backwards.

That the best you can do, snowflake, to defend your f*-up President whose failures you can neither acknowledge nor come to grips with.

Trump is gone and needs no defending from me....but Biden IS President and needs all the apologists and deniers, like you, he can get.

'The buck stops....ANYWHERE BUT HERE.'

:p

Feel free to take that weak-ass, reality-denying shit back to the Kiddie table with you, snowflake.
What ever you say dumb ass. Biden is the best person for the job. Nobody ever expected everything to work out perfectly, but having an honorable, thoughtful man as president, like Biden, is always preferable that fool that we got rid of.

Sticking your head in the sand and avoiding facts is even worse. Here's the PROOF. Today's national average is $3.159. My state IS NOT in the blue.

(btw, this is called being OWNED)

Right, facts are people can't look around and see $5 a gallon gas.

I paid $2.70 in Neosho, Mo,

That was when the last legitimate President, Trump was in office, you moron.

the question you should ask is,"why do I live where gas is so high?".

We know why, because we have a corrupt pile of shit in office who destroyed our energy independence as service to Russia and Iran who were dying on the vine from the Trump low oil prices.

Last edited:
So you're NOT for a secure border, a strong economy with a record low unemployment rate, a record stock market, order in our cities, good trade deals, a strong military and a President who does not show weakness to our enemies? Seriously, I know you hated the tweets, larger than life ego and braggadocios attitude. I wasn't a fan either. But that ego was working in a positive way for all of us. I'll put up with that any day to get the aforementioned stuff. Unfortunately we're now stuck with a weak President and moving backwards.
So much nonsense in one post. The unemployment rate goes down one percent while Trump is in office and he gets credit for the lowest unemployment rate ever? The record stock market that we currently have now? Order in our cities like last summer while Trump was in office? Good trade deals? You have to be kidding, he ceded Asia to China. A President who does not show weakness to our enemies? Trump who capitulated to the Taliban? You seem to have a way different fantasy of Trump than the reality of his presidency.

Ummmm…Biden has nothing to do with any of that
Biden doesn't have time for the 13 soldiers he killed.
FB_IMG_1630353295688.jpg

Forum List

Back