Own Your Failure, Biden Voters

Yup, and the opposite of Trumpism is Bidenism, a brain dead moron who spent his life selling this country out to the Chinese and any other highest bidder.

We no longer have a President willing to stand up to Communist China, bring manufacturing jobs back, keeping us energy independent, and keeping relative peace in the Middle East while still turning terrorists into puddles of burnt goo.

So thanks to idiots like you, we traded “Trumpism” for Bidenism.
You are a damn liar.

Fact: Bidenism isn't an extremist ideology, it is common sense, it is empathetic and it is honest. It takes responsibility for mistakes and when things go right, it gives credit to others; Trumpism is extremist, dishonest, corrupt, egotistical, vindictive and when things go wrong it blames others.

Trump is not mentally fit to hold an office of trust. Be it in politics or in business. He's a man-child and empty suited narcissist a sore loser and not very bright.

Like the article said, "essentially unserious people applying essentially unserious criteria."

You Biden-supporters apparently have little to no remorse. Your whole administration is coming apart at the seams and all you people can do is come up with "But Trump..."
LOL, one of the dumbest comments thus far in page one.

You little Left Wing pussies will run like little frightened school girls if ever confronted with real Patriots.

I'm not a moderate, nor have I ever claimed to be. That's just your alternate universe speaking to you.

And that's precisely what I voted against.

pc-1976-l-001.jpg

Yes, in your warped TDS mind, voting for a Chinese puppet was a better option. That is indicative of a clear physiological syndrome. Hate forbids you from making any reasonable judgement.
I’m not sure you guys are capable of calling out others judgement. Most of y’all still support a guy who thinks he won the election.

The Biden administration had been warning them since at least March or April that they needed to leave immediately.

It’s also advised people to not travel to Afghanistan because if they did, the government may not be able to help them if they get into trouble.
I don't remember that.

Hey Bozo, it was dumb donald who made the statement months before the May Frist deadline to leave Afghanistan. Any person who is half smart comprehended that the Taliban would plan to take over Afghanistan, as well as other fringe extremists Muslims sought to head into Afghanistan to rape children and murder non believers, and to plunder whatever is left.

It was Bush II and the neo conservatives who declared war against criminal elements with no front to conquer the cancer that was due to the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

What ever you say dumb ass. Biden is the best person for the job.

I had to stop reading your hilarious bullshit when you called ME a dumbass then declared, Biden is the best person for the job.' :p

If the job is:
Surrending our energy independence
Surrendering our Border Security
Surrendering our national security
Taking money from the CCP & Russia
Taking orders from the Taliban
Breaking promises, lying, & leaving Americans behind

You're absolutely righ, Bullshit!

Yep, stupidly. But he got us out opening up the terrorist training camps again.

He said a couple weeks ago that the Taliban wouldn't take over. Lol, if he didn't think they would then Americans would remain safe.
EVERYTHING Biden said would NOT happened, to include his leaving Americans behind, happened.

He said a couple weeks ago that the Taliban wouldn't take over. Lol, if he didn't think they would then Americans would remain safe.
So if these people were willing to stay after the US forces left, why do you think they’d be willing to leave with them?

Point is they were warned, they decided not to leave. We couldn’t evacuate people who weren’t willing to leave.

Forum List

Back