Own Your Failure, Biden Voters

The Americans should've already been out. Don't let the facts get in the way.
Agreed. They should have been out but those Americans decided not to leave earlier. We couldn’t force them to leave earlier.

That’s a fact.

I can, I see it every day.

Average price per gallon in California $4.712

If you live in California, you chose to live in the state with the highest gas tax in the country. You chose to live in the state with the highest state taxes in the country. You chose to live in one of the 3 highest costs of living states in the country.
You chose poorly.

Yes, and I will not excuse his failures.
Especially after four years of non-stop Trump hate. Nope. For four years, their mouths ran and ran and their hate grew and grew and it is simply time for them to STFU, and I'm not giving them one ounce of political cred until they do.

Agreed. They should have been out but those Americans decided not to leave earlier. We couldn’t force them to leave earlier.

That’s a fact.
Lol, I bet most wasn't informed that the taliban was taking over. Biden found out on July 13, he should've started warning Americans over there then.

Lol, I bet most wasn't informed that the taliban was taking over. Biden found out on July 13, he should've started warning Americans over there then.
The Biden administration had been warning them since at least March or April that they needed to leave immediately.

It’s also advised people to not travel to Afghanistan because if they did, the government may not be able to help them if they get into trouble.

Especially after four years of non-stop Trump hate. Nope. For four years, their mouths ran and ran and their hate grew and grew and it is simply time for them to STFU, and I'm not giving them one ounce of political cred until they do.
You go, girl!

Yes, in your warped TDS mind, voting for a Chinese puppet was a better option. That is indicative of a clear physiological syndrome. Hate forbids you from making any reasonable judgement.
The hate is consuming them, and I just wish it would finish doing so already, leaving us in peace.

Own it.

"Look around, at the $5 gas and the hobos pooping in our parks, at the constantly shifting vaccine/mask goalposts and the cat ladies/public school teachers determined to inject Ibram X. Kendian race hustling into your kids’ cerebellums. Look at the flag-draped caskets coming off the planes at Dover.

You did that, non-dead Biden voters.

You.

This is your failure.

Own it.

Electing Joe Biden was an essentially unserious act by essentially unserious people applying essentially unserious criteria. And these entirely predictable consequences flowed from that failure on the part of people who refused to demand a real candidate instead of this exceptionally dumb ventriloquist dummy. None of the Democrats were prizes, but this guy can’t find his left slipper on his own, much less lead our country..."

Own Your Failure Biden Voters

These Moon Bats will never own up to their stupidity.

We told these idiots last year that Potatohead was a disaster but they didn't listen.

It takes a significant amount of stupidity to be a Democrat in the first place but not admitting that Potatohead is a disaster is just doubling down on that stupidity.

That was when the last legitimate President, Trump was in office, you moron.

We know why, because we have a corrupt pile of shit in office who destroyed our energy independence as service to Russia and Iran who were dying on the vine from the Trump low oil prices.
Trump was president on Friday last week?

They seem to forget that soldiers die in war zones.
I wonder if they'd be bleating if the Afghan army had not collapsed and the pullout had been less chaotic. I suspect some if not most of the Trump supporters here would now be chanting the neocon "fight song." From their armchairs.

But imo most Americans were "shocked" by the chaos. Apparently we forgot Vietnam.

I'm not a moderate, nor have I ever claimed to be. That's just your alternate universe speaking to you.

And that's precisely what I voted against.

No, Moon Bat you are confused.

You are a bat shit crazy Libtard. We have seen too much of your idiotic Left Wing rantings to let you get away with claiming you are a "moderate".

Forum List

Back