Owner: ‘It Is A Very Dangerous Thing’ What #BlackBrunchATL Protesters Are Doing

This is the new "if you don't agree with my point of view I'm going to make your life suck!" culture. It's what people do that can't convince others with the strength of their arguments.

Its not dangerous. What place is the right place? This is what you may have to deal with as a business owner. If he was smart he would turn it into an opportunity to make more money.

They aren't showing up to have brunch. They are showing up to disrupt paying customers.
Why doesnt the owner just kick them out?

Why should the owner be placed in the position of having a screaming mob disrupt his customers in the first place?

If you want to be respected, it wouldn't hurt to be respectful of others.
Because he lives in America and thats part of the culture.

No, disrupting others is part of a thug subculture. But I'm not surprised that you accept it as normal.
BS. America was founded on disruption. You just dont like it when its used against your interests.

They aren't showing up to have brunch. They are showing up to disrupt paying customers.

Why should the owner be placed in the position of having a screaming mob disrupt his customers in the first place?

No, disrupting others is part of a thug subculture. But I'm not surprised that you accept it as normal.
BS. America was founded on disruption. You just dont like it when its used against your interests.

My omlet matters far to me than a bunch of Rude Slobs with No Manners.

My omlet matters far to me than a bunch of Rude Slobs with No Manners.
Yet here you are posting on the thread... internalizing their message, regardless if you agree or not.

Actually, America was founded on tolerance. People came here to get away from religious prosecution and class discrimination. It's what's made America a magnet for other people for centuries now.

Actually, America was founded on tolerance. People came here to get away from religious prosecution and class discrimination. It's what's America a magnet for other people for centuries now.
No it was founded on disruption. It it was founded on tolerance the US would still be an English colony. Boston tea party ring a bell? Bet that cost someone a grip of money.

This is the new "if you don't agree with my point of view I'm going to make your life suck!" culture. It's what people do that can't convince others with the strength of their arguments.
You say that as if its a weakness. I guess you would rather people start shooting cops instead?

They've BEEN shooting cops. Are you happy about that?
Where is the link proving these specific protesters are shooting cops?

Bullshit. The US was founded on the idea that we would tolerate everyone. No matter what your creed or color. These asshats are merely being disruptive assholes. That will do the exact opposite of what they wish to accomplish. Instead of listening to what they have to say, and trying to work with them to figure out a way to stop these terrible things...the people being abused, and yes, it IS abuse, are going to say "fuck 'em".

And that, is a fact.

The goal of these protesters is to create confrontations. So when those confrontations result in physical violence will they accept responsibility for their actions?

Actually, America was founded on tolerance. People came here to get away from religious prosecution and class discrimination. It's what's America a magnet for other people for centuries now.
No it was founded on disruption. It it was founded on tolerance the US would still be an English colony. Boston tea party ring a bell? Bet that cost someone a grip of money.

So, riddle me this. What LAW are the Breakfast Disrupters protesting for which the restaurant owner is responsible?

So, riddle me this. What LAW are the Breakfast Disrupters protesting for which the restaurant owner is responsible?
Why is that relevant?

The goal of these protesters is to create confrontations. So when those confrontations result in physical violence will they accept responsibility for their actions?

I know I know!

No.

Thats dumb. Matter of fact that was probably the stupidest post I have seen on this thread and I have seen a lot of them.

Why is that relevant?

It demonstrates that you are thoroughly ignorant of the historical context and unable to relate it in any valid manner to the Breakfast Disrupters.

You say that as if its a weakness. I guess you would rather people start shooting cops instead?

They've BEEN shooting cops. Are you happy about that?
Where is the link proving these specific protesters are shooting cops?
Where did I ever say that those "specific protestors" are shooting cops? People are shooting cops.

Perhaps you'd like to provide a link proving that those people dining in those establishments have done ANYTHING to black people?

Bullshit. The US was founded on the idea that we would tolerate everyone. No matter what your creed or color. These asshats are merely being disruptive assholes. That will do the exact opposite of what they wish to accomplish. Instead of listening to what they have to say, and trying to work with them to figure out a way to stop these terrible things...the people being abused, and yes, it IS abuse, are going to say "fuck 'em".

And that, is a fact.
The Boston tea party renders your claim an utter failure no matter how hard you say bullshit.

And that, is a fact.
The Boston tea party renders your claim an utter failure no matter how hard you say bullshit.

I call shenanigans. Compare and contrast the cause of the Boston Tea Party with the grievances of the Breakfast Disrupters.

I Triple Dog Dare you.

Forum List

Back