OWS Honor Whitehouse shooter with a moment of silence

The man with the Mic and every jackass that lowered his head.

But the thread title says "OWS" not "a few people in OWS."

And here's where "Political world" fails to mesh with "real world."

Absolutes, absolutes.

I trust you said the same thing in the tea party threads when there was one guy with a nazi sign?

I will paypal you $100 right now if you can find me any post ever saying the tea party are racists or nazis. Ready set go. Real money, and I pay all my bets.

Of mine*******************

Last edited:
But the thread title says "OWS" not "a few people in OWS."

And here's where "Political world" fails to mesh with "real world."

Absolutes, absolutes.

I trust you said the same thing in the tea party threads when there was one guy with a nazi sign?

I will paypal you $100 right now if you can find me any post ever saying the tea party are racists or nazis. Ready set go. Real money, and I pay all my bets.

I didnt ask you that. I know you didnt.

I asked if you said the same thing in the tea party threads when the left was making those accusations as the right is doing in this thread.

'Occupy' Protestors Honor White House Shooter with Moment of Silence - Occupy Wall Street - Fox Nation

Funny I remember the left "instantly" trying to tie the Tea Party to the nut that shot Gabby. Now we have OWS tying themselves to the shooter. Stupidity apparently has no limits.

It's also of course being under reported that this individual has been residing with the squatters for the last 3 weeks.

But TM said their's no connection with OWS. So they must be lying.

I asked if you said the same thing in the tea party threads when the left was making those accusations as the right is doing in this thread.

give it a shot, take a look. see if i said the same thing. amaze yourself.

>> will be checking in on Matthews/Schultz tonight (as I mentioned) to see if either fat libturd mention any of this and today's violence. last night Chrissy was more concerned over Newt's rising over the OWS threats.

Last edited:

I will take that as a yes. I have no reason to have to see proof.

Thumbs up to you.

Thumbs up to you.

I have a song dissing RDean and Truthmatters, right in my signature.

>> will be checking in on Matthews/Schultz tonight (as I mentioned) to see if the mention any of this and today's violence. last night Chrissy was more concerned over Newt's rising over the OWS threats.

why would any news organization show the actions of one asshole when there are thousands across the country that are not acting the same way?

>> will be checking in on Matthews/Schultz tonight (as I mentioned) to see if the mention any of this and today's violence. last night Chrissy was more concerned over Newt's rising over the OWS threats.

why would any news organization show the actions of one asshole when there are thousands across the country that are not acting the same way?

A better question: is why would anyone expect any of the so overtly obviously biased cable channels to present evidence that opposes their agenda.

I also heard that various fed agencies helped coordinate the clearing of OWS from the various cities.

A better question: is why would anyone expect any of the so overtly obviously biased cable channels to present evidence that opposes their agenda.

there ya go.

Thumbs up to you.

I have a song dissing RDean and Truthmatters, right in my signature.

lol....and Jarhead the birther?

(jeez man..I cant think of anything more insulting than being called a birther)

I don't have to dig up your posts that argued tooth and nail that the Birther quest had credibility, do I?

Do I?

It's got credibility if it's true. If not, it doesn't.

It wasn't, so it didn't, and the facts are all there. :eek:

Because he is essentially endorsing violence and needs to be called to task for it.

Forum List

Back