OWS shuts down Boeing and stabs a cop/ DENOUNCE THIS SHIT OBAMA!

Masters in History...you? LOL Dittoheads, think they know everything after listening to Rush/Beck/Breitbart Inc.- Oh and that all academics are pompous azzes with great secretarial skills....

Masters in History...you? LOL Dittoheads, think they know everything after listening to Rush/Beck/Breitbart Inc.- Oh and that all academics are pompous azzes with great secretarial skills....

I haven't heard this story anywhere but NBC jackass. Take some fucking pills or something. Your idiocy is on full display.

Jeebus you're brainwashed hater/dupes- only Fox/Rush propagandists think this is OWS- they're whacky anarchists...

<<<<GONG!>>>>
You're wrong!

Huffington Post said the protests revitalized the OWS Movement:
Occupy Activists: Chicago NATO Summit Helped Revitalize Movement

As Occupy activists from around the country begin heading home to their respective cities after a weekend of protests in Chicago, many say the massive gathering has helped revitalize a movement that has gone months without staging the kind of headline-grabbing spectacle that made "99 percent" a popular concept.
Ever since police forces around the country started evicting protestors from their encampments about two months after the tents first went up, people in the movement have found themselves responding to a discouraging refrain: "Is Occupy still going on?" This weekend's protests should leave little doubt that it is, if nothing else.Occupy Activists: Chicago NATO Summit Helped Revitalize Movement
Now, say you're sorry, franco. :lol::lol::lol:

NBC said it was smaller than expected...you continue to confuse the peaceful OWS with the violent anarchists- and in Oakland black gangsters- who caused the problems. Same stupid spin that confused Saddam and the 9/11 terrorists in the minds of the careless and dittoheads...

Jeebus you're brainwashed hater/dupes- only Fox/Rush propagandists think this is OWS- they're whacky anarchists...
NBC says they are OWS.

So does the WaPo.

Retard.

what exactly is an ows ?
It's an Occupy movement that started on Wall Street. The OWS committee organized this one. The culprits were all there en masse. I linked to the Huffington Post article. They called them Occupy protesters.

NBC says they are OWS.

So does the WaPo.

Retard.

what exactly is an ows ?
It's an Occupy movement that started on Wall Street. The OWS committee organized this one. The culprits were all there en masse. I linked to the Huffington Post article. They called them Occupy protesters.

so the people that stabed a policemen where on this ows committee or where they acting on orders ?

NBC said it was smaller than expected...you continue to confuse the peaceful OWS with the violent anarchists- and in Oakland black gangsters- who caused the problems. Same stupid spin that confused Saddam and the 9/11 terrorists in the minds of the careless and dittoheads...

Black gangsters in Oakland???

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKIN?

what exactly is an ows ?

so the people that stabed a policemen where on this ows committee or where they acting on orders ?

They were acting like extremist law breaking loons that happen to be a part of the OWS movement. Deal with it and stop trying to deny it.

Who makes up this "OWS committee" that you speak of?

The left

Wait, I'm part of "the left". Does that mean I'm on the "OWS Committee"?

Seriously, what are you talking about?

Forum List

Back