Oxford Bans Christian Group Because It Might Melt the Snowflakes

They don't need any homophobic groups on campus.
People dont need a lot of things. However we are supposed to have freedom. Doesnt matter if you need it or not.
They wouldn't allow the Hell's Angels to set up a club either. It's private property, they can do as they wish.
Good, ban all blacks.
Private property ya know.
They didn't ask for that. Please try again.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Jesus was always teaching his disciples to hate gays. Right? Most of these "Christians" wouldn`t recognize a real Christian if one came up booted them in the ass. If there`s a hell they`ll burn in it for calling themselves "Christians".

The link says that the Christian Union is not allowed because the organizers don't want anyone to feel unwelcome.

:booze:

Snowflakes are stupid.

Jesus was always teaching his disciples to hate gays. Right? Most of these "Christians" wouldn`t recognize a real Christian if one came up booted them in the ass. If there`s a hell they`ll burn in it for calling themselves "Christians".
Hahaha! Jesus didn't have to say anything about homosexuality, He already said His piece on that topic in the Old Testament.

What benefit do fags give society?

broadway-hero-2-1200x540.jpg

??? is that in Georgia? I thought Georgia is bible
belt country WAT HAPPENED?

Oxford is in England.

there is an OXFORD COLLEGE as part of emory U. in Georgia
????? I am clueless on this weird issue-------I wonder what
the Christian Union did to be BANNED <<<< EEEEEK
I suspect nothing that they hadn't done in previous years. College students have become soft.

And yet intolerant.

Peculiar bunch, those snowflakes.

Washing feet is homosexual how?

Washing your own feet, not so much. Having your boy friends do it ... I'm not judging.
Women washed his feet, too.

If you think foot-washing suggested something sexual, you are sorely misinformed.
Back then, people required everyone to wash their feet before every meal...they wore sandals and walked through town all day, it was a cleanliness thing. Only a perverted reprobate would try to make it a sexual thing.

Forum List

Back