Oxford Bans Christian Group Because It Might Melt the Snowflakes

They don't need any homophobic groups on campus.
Don't need any faggots on this planet period. What benefit do fags give society?
Homosexuality is found throughout nature, so in other words, put there by your god.
No dipshit, "homosexual' behavior found in the animal kingdom is the product of confused instincts caused by conflicting stimuli, which is why dogs will hump anything in sight when they smell a female in heat nearby.

Stupid people like you need to educate yourselves instead of believing homo propaganda. Not to mention how stupid it is to compare human sexuality to that of the lower animals. If I were a fag, I'd be offended by the comparison.
I'm just saying that god made homosexuality. You must have heard the story of God kicking Adam out of the Garden of Eden for banging the chick, instead of staying in Homo Heaven with God.
God didn't make homosexuality. God made Adam and Eve and told them to reproduce. So nope, you're way off on that one. Nice try though.
God made everything in the universe, including homos.

You would have to be an idiot to hire a college graduate these days. They have no clue what real life is like outside of their bubble world.

An Oxford College has banned the Christian Union from its freshers’ fair on the grounds that it would be “alienating” for students of other religions, and constitute a “micro-aggression”.

The organiser of Balliol’s fair argued Christianity’s historic use as “an excuse for homophobia and certain forms of neo-colonialism” meant that students might feel “unwelcome” in their new college if the Christian Union had a stall.

Freddy Potts, vice-president of Balliol’s Junior Common Room (JCR) committee, said that if a representative from the Christian Union (CU) attended the fair, it could cause "potential harm" to freshers.

Mr Potts, writing on behalf of the JCR's welfare committee, told the CU representative at Balliol, that their "sole concern is that the presence of the CU alone may alienate incoming students”.

Oxford college bans 'harmful' Christian Union from freshers' fair

England is a Muslim country. Islam represses Christianity, so this is no surprise.
Agreed. UK has fallen, it is now occupied territory.

Don't need any faggots on this planet period. What benefit do fags give society?
Homosexuality is found throughout nature, so in other words, put there by your god.
No dipshit, "homosexual' behavior found in the animal kingdom is the product of confused instincts caused by conflicting stimuli, which is why dogs will hump anything in sight when they smell a female in heat nearby.

Stupid people like you need to educate yourselves instead of believing homo propaganda. Not to mention how stupid it is to compare human sexuality to that of the lower animals. If I were a fag, I'd be offended by the comparison.
I'm just saying that god made homosexuality. You must have heard the story of God kicking Adam out of the Garden of Eden for banging the chick, instead of staying in Homo Heaven with God.
God didn't make homosexuality. God made Adam and Eve and told them to reproduce. So nope, you're way off on that one. Nice try though.
Wrong, God doesn't make homos. He made people and gave them reproductive organs in order to populate the planet. People become homos because of perversion, it is not a natural thing.

They are right. Good for them.:clap:

Say Comrade, were Muslims, you know those folks who throw homosexuals off of buildings, also banned?

Of course not...
That's for another thread. One wrong shouldn't open the door for another wrong.
^Scared to address the question.
I said one bad move shouldn't open the door to every other bad move.
So now you're saying the banning of the christian group is a bad move?

God made Adam and Eve and told them to reproduce. So nope, you're way off on that one. Nice try though.

Maybe homosexuality evolved from the fact that he only made ONE woman.
Homosexuality could not be the product of evolution either, unless you are saying it is a kind of virus. There is no biological imperative for homosexual behavior.
It’s a mental illness.
Anyone who thinks sex is determined by how you feel at the moment is mentally disturbed.

God made Adam and Eve and told them to reproduce. So nope, you're way off on that one. Nice try though.

Maybe homosexuality evolved from the fact that he only made ONE woman.
Homosexuality could not be the product of evolution either, unless you are saying it is a kind of virus. There is no biological imperative for homosexual behavior.
It’s a mental illness.
Anyone who thinks sex is determined by how you feel at the moment is mentally disturbed.
I agree completely.

People dont need a lot of things. However we are supposed to have freedom. Doesnt matter if you need it or not.
They wouldn't allow the Hell's Angels to set up a club either. It's private property, they can do as they wish.
Good, ban all blacks.
Private property ya know.
They didn't ask for that. Please try again.
You claimed that since the university is private property they can ban any group they want.

Figures you’d support all white schools.

Wrong, God doesn't make homos. He made people and gave them reproductive organs in order to populate the planet. People become homos because of perversion, it is not a natural thing.
Then why is it found throughout nature, plants, animals, insects...

They are right. Good for them.:clap:

Say Comrade, were Muslims, you know those folks who throw homosexuals off of buildings, also banned?

Of course not...
That's for another thread. One wrong shouldn't open the door for another wrong.
^Scared to address the question.
I said one bad move shouldn't open the door to every other bad move.
So now you're saying the banning of the christian group is a bad move?
No, please try again.

People dont need a lot of things. However we are supposed to have freedom. Doesnt matter if you need it or not.
They wouldn't allow the Hell's Angels to set up a club either. It's private property, they can do as they wish.
Good, ban all blacks.
You claimed that since the university is private property they can ban any group they want.

Where did you get that from? :lol:

Dufus thinks we can eat our young because the practice is found throughout nature.

"Homosexuality" does not exist throughout nature, that is people projecting their views onto the animal kingdom. They do not form life long relationships...they just react to conflicting stimuli as they will instinctively. Even the supposed fag penguins wound up splitting up and mating with females.

Good, ban all blacks.

You made the rule, you can’t pick and chose.

No Muslims or blacks in any store or private school.

Either stand by your rule or runaway from it.

Freewill is at work.

Good, ban all blacks.

You made the rule, you can’t pick and chose.

No Muslims or blacks in any store or private school.

Either stand by your rule or runaway from it.

Freewill is at work.
Leftists do not care about being consistent.

Dufus thinks we can eat our young because the practice is found throughout nature.
Just said that god made everything in nature, including homosexuality.

Forum List

Back