Oxford Bans Christian Group Because It Might Melt the Snowflakes

I'm just saying that god made homosexuality. You must have heard the story of God kicking Adam out of the Garden of Eden for banging the chick, instead of staying in Homo Heaven with God.
God didn't make homosexuality. God made Adam and Eve and told them to reproduce. So nope, you're way off on that one. Nice try though.
God made everything in the universe, including homos.
Wrong, God doesn't make homos. He made people and gave them reproductive organs in order to populate the planet. People become homos because of perversion, it is not a natural thing.
Then why is it found throughout nature, plants, animals, insects...
"Homosexuality" does not exist throughout nature, that is people projecting their views onto the animal kingdom. They do not form life long relationships...they just react to conflicting stimuli as they will instinctively. Even the supposed fag penguins wound up splitting up and mating with females.
Look it up princess. Then go back in the closet.

God didn't make homosexuality. God made Adam and Eve and told them to reproduce. So nope, you're way off on that one. Nice try though.
Wrong, God doesn't make homos. He made people and gave them reproductive organs in order to populate the planet. People become homos because of perversion, it is not a natural thing.
Dufus thinks we can eat our young because the practice is found throughout nature.
Just said that god made everything in nature, including homosexuality.
Homosexuality is not natural, and definitely not made by God.

They wouldn't allow the Hell's Angels to set up a club either. It's private property, they can do as they wish.
Good, ban all blacks.
Private property ya know.
They didn't ask for that. Please try again.
You claimed that since the university is private property they can ban any group they want.

Figures you’d support all white schools.
Where did you get that from? :lol:
You made the rule, you can’t pick and chose.

No Muslims or blacks in any store or private school.

Either stand by your rule or runaway from it.

Freewill is at work.
What rule did i make up?

"Homosexuality" does not exist throughout nature, that is people projecting their views onto the animal kingdom. They do not form life long relationships...they just react to conflicting stimuli as they will instinctively. Even the supposed fag penguins wound up splitting up and mating with females.
Look it up princess. Then go back in the closet.
I've already had this discussion plenty of times, your argument is flimsy and fails. Now get back in your closet, sodomite. Or we will feed you to the Muslims. They can see which one can drop the most fags from buildings.

" Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such. Nevertheless, the interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. All it means is that animal sexual behavior encompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction."
Dr. Antonio Pardos Caballos, professor of bioethics, University of Navarre, Spain

Dufus thinks we can eat our young because the practice is found throughout nature.
God made everything in the universe. Now you know.

Satan is responsible for homosexuality, God didn't create anyone to be a homo.

Now you know.

OP is off the pace as usual.
The Students had a rethink and offered the CU a compromise and the CU refused. Case closed.

I think that the youngsters have handled it very well.

Anger as Oxford college bans Christian group from freshers' fair

Fundie homophobes (see above postings) are giving Christians a bad name. You run the risk of them upsetting youngsters at the event.

Would they have behaved themselves ?

Now you know.

Now you know.
I can think of something that Satan is responsible for.

The Students had a rethink and offered the CU a compromise and the CU refused. Case closed.

Fundie homophobes (see above postings) are giving Christians a bad name. You run the risk of them upsetting youngsters at the event.

Saying I’m sorry for violating basic human rights only means something to Leftards.

The fascists behind the decision should be publicly humiliated and fired.

Instead, they are left in charge of shaping young minds.

You would have to be an idiot to hire a college graduate these days. They have no clue what real life is like outside of their bubble world.

An Oxford College has banned the Christian Union from its freshers’ fair on the grounds that it would be “alienating” for students of other religions, and constitute a “micro-aggression”.

The organiser of Balliol’s fair argued Christianity’s historic use as “an excuse for homophobia and certain forms of neo-colonialism” meant that students might feel “unwelcome” in their new college if the Christian Union had a stall.

Freddy Potts, vice-president of Balliol’s Junior Common Room (JCR) committee, said that if a representative from the Christian Union (CU) attended the fair, it could cause "potential harm" to freshers.

Mr Potts, writing on behalf of the JCR's welfare committee, told the CU representative at Balliol, that their "sole concern is that the presence of the CU alone may alienate incoming students”.

Oxford college bans 'harmful' Christian Union from freshers' fair
One out of thousands.
Boy, talk about a made up mind.
I guess you didn't have the brains to start a $150mm business like my college daughter.
Or an engineering plastics degree like my 23 yr old Neice starting at $80k
So you are reduced to sifting through right wing sit

You would have to be an idiot to hire a college graduate these days. They have no clue what real life is like outside of their bubble world.

An Oxford College has banned the Christian Union from its freshers’ fair on the grounds that it would be “alienating” for students of other religions, and constitute a “micro-aggression”.

The organiser of Balliol’s fair argued Christianity’s historic use as “an excuse for homophobia and certain forms of neo-colonialism” meant that students might feel “unwelcome” in their new college if the Christian Union had a stall.

Freddy Potts, vice-president of Balliol’s Junior Common Room (JCR) committee, said that if a representative from the Christian Union (CU) attended the fair, it could cause "potential harm" to freshers.

Mr Potts, writing on behalf of the JCR's welfare committee, told the CU representative at Balliol, that their "sole concern is that the presence of the CU alone may alienate incoming students”.

Oxford college bans 'harmful' Christian Union from freshers' fair
One out of thousands.
Boy, talk about a made up mind.
I guess you didn't have the brains to start a $150mm business like my college daughter.
Or an engineering plastics degree like my 23 yr old Neice starting at $80k
So you are reduced to sifting through right wing sit
Good fascist parrot!

Saying I’m sorry for violating basic human rights only means something to Leftards.

What an old tired expression
"Educating libs" and he doesn't even know the def of classical liberal
No Latin in college I guess.
Takes away ones argument.
Give a bit of credit to my young medical students who are smart enough to worry about other things than ideology

They don't need any homophobic groups on campus.
People dont need a lot of things. However we are supposed to have freedom. Doesnt matter if you need it or not.
Fascists like Taz have no desire for freedom in society. They want their bubble world of self made reality forced upon everyone.
Study "projection"?
Accusing others of what you are doing?
Guess not

Now you know.

Now you know.
I can think of something that Satan is responsible for.
Your gluttony?

Give a bit of credit to my young medical students who are smart enough to worry about other things than ideology
You are dumber than a brick.

My apologies to bricks.

They are right. Good for them.:clap:

Until they strip away something from you pathetic asses suddenly it matters.

Are you losers so fkn stupid you can't figure out when they begin to take what makes you a.h. so ungodly happy they hit you dumbasses next.

Way to go dumbass that's a real smart thought there " good for them".

My apologies to bricks.
Nice educational post as usual.
Thanks for adding to my knowledge

My apologies to bricks.
Nice educational post as usual.
Thanks for adding to my knowledge
Well we can get into my multi millionaire dollar wealth and my ranch in San Diego county and you can brag about what your kids do and the things they buy all day long.

Real mature of you to try to put people down in such a manner.

Well there you go again,displaying your ignorance to the world. The organisers are students. They cant be fired and they are not in the shaping mind business.

Do you not read your own links ? They wanted a secular event which excluded all religions. If they had invited a Muslim group you would have been spewing up over Gays being tossed off buildings.

I cant think of a thing that these kids got wrong. If you had gay child you would be pleased that they were seeking to protect him/her from possible homophobes. From people like yourself and the other hateful bigots on this thread.

They even extended the hand of friendship by offering them space on the multi faith stand.

The Kids are Alright.

Forum List

Back