Oxford Bans Christian Group Because It Might Melt the Snowflakes

Homos have free will just like anyone else, Taz. They choose to reject God and then God rejects them...then they become homos.

"
Romans 1:27-29King James Version (KJV)
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,"

God made everything in the universe. Now you know.
Satan is responsible for homosexuality, God didn't create anyone to be a homo.

Now you know.
God created EVERYTHING, including Satan, whom he gave such powers to make homos to, if that's the case.
Satan has the power to deceive and pervert God's creation. He doesn't 'make' homos...he tricks people.
Satan got that power from god. God made EVERYTHING.
He didn't make homos.
So who made homos (they are born that way)? :dunno:

Homos have free will just like anyone else, Taz. They choose to reject God and then God rejects them...then they become homos.

"
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,"
Homos haven't rejected god, in fact, a lot of them are priests. And a lot of them go to church and get married there.

Satan is responsible for homosexuality, God didn't create anyone to be a homo.

Now you know.
God created EVERYTHING, including Satan, whom he gave such powers to make homos to, if that's the case.
Satan has the power to deceive and pervert God's creation. He doesn't 'make' homos...he tricks people.
Satan got that power from god. God made EVERYTHING.
He didn't make homos.
So who made homos (they are born that way)? :dunno:
They are not born that way, I am sure there are many ways someone becomes deceived into defiling themselves with sick behaviors like homosexuality. Just going by surveys and studies over the years and seeing that most homosexuals admit they were molested as children, it is most likely that is a major causes. Others might have not been molested themselves, but were sexualized in other ways at a young age.

There is no concrete evidence that people are born homosexual, in fact the evidence usually points to environmental influences.

"

Homos haven't rejected god, in fact, a lot of them are priests. And a lot of them go to church and get married there.
If you are a homo, you reject God. You are calling God a liar and defiling yourself if you engage in homosexual behavior. And sexual predators usually gravitate to positions of authority so they can more easily gain access to trusting future victims. Nowadays, you hear more about public school teachers molesting kids than priests.

Mr Potts, writing on behalf of the JCR's welfare committee, told the CU representative at Balliol, that their "sole concern is that the presence of the CU alone may alienate incoming students”.

Oxford college bans 'harmful' Christian Union from freshers' fair

Clarify something for me ...are you not the Snowflakes currently melting down clutching your pearl necklaces and collapsing on a fainting couch because a Negro had the temerity to take a knee during the National Anthem ? :bye1:

"

If you are a homo, you reject God. You are calling God a liar and defiling yourself if you engage in homosexual behavior. And sexual predators usually gravitate to positions of authority so they can more easily gain access to trusting future victims. Nowadays, you hear more about public school teachers molesting kids than priests.
Oh, just shut up already. You sound like a fool.

"

No, faggot. I will continue to enlighten ignoramuses like yourself with facts.

"

No, you will continue to wallow in obscurity as the crazy idiot hiding on the internet. Your cult of one will die with you, and thank goodness for that.

"

No, you will continue to wallow in obscurity as the crazy idiot hiding on the internet. Your cult of one will die with you, and thank goodness for that.
Sounds like you know yourself quite well, but know next to nothing about me.

Nice projection though.

Nice projection though.
Of course I do. You are an insane cultist who thinks he has answers and knows things, but all you know how to do is be a bigoted little fetishist who scours his bronze age fairy tale for justification for his own phobias and hate. You're nothing special.

Nice projection though.
Of course I do. You are an insane cultist who thinks he has answers and knows things, but all you know how to do is be a bigoted little fetishist who scours his bronze age fairy tale for justification for his own phobias and hate. You're nothing special.
Lol. Why are you atheists so unoriginal?

Nice projection though.
Says the guy carrying around rhetoric and fantasies from the 3rd century.... listen cult-boy, nobody needs your magical hate. Go pound sand.

Nice projection though.
Says the guy carrying around rhetoric and fantasies from the 3rd century.... listen cult-boy, nobody needs your magical hate. Go pound sand.
More predictable nonsense. Lol

You have to take into account that Oxford is very advanced in theological studies and Biblical history, not mythology and propaganda. So when you have scholars that can just walk into the Brittish museum to find out first hand that the Jesus story is borrowed /stolen mythology (because the ancient predated tablets are housed there) then you tend to not see Christianity as scholarly nor worthy of Oxford academia.
Furthermore Geza Vermes was/still is? a theology professor there and after deciphering the Dead Sea Scrolls and writing his book on the scrolls, it became clear the Biblical Moshiach was Michael and not Jesus and even he converted to Judaism.
Why would a very Michaeline unitarian /universalist region and school give Luciferians a platform anymore then you expect Bob Jones University to let Lavey Satanists to waltz in?

Last edited:
Saying I’m sorry for violating basic human rights only means something to Leftards.

The fascists behind the decision should be publicly humiliated and fired.

Instead, they are left in charge of shaping young minds.

Well there you go again,displaying your ignorance to the world. The organisers are students. They cant be fired and they are not in the shaping mind business.

Do you not read your own links ? They wanted a secular event which excluded all religions. If they had invited a Muslim group you would have been spewing up over Gays being tossed off buildings.

I cant think of a thing that these kids got wrong. If you had gay child you would be pleased that they were seeking to protect him/her from possible homophobes. From people like yourself and the other hateful bigots on this thread.

They even extended the hand of friendship by offering them space on the multi faith stand.

The Kids are Alright.
Everything students do at the university is approved by facility, ignoramus.
Show me where it says that ?
You mean stuff like "hazing" where the stronger kids bully the weaker ones ?
Is that approved \\\?

Its different in the UK where student bodies are not tightly controlled.
You really going to run with the Oxford just let’s the kids run the school functions by themselves excuse?
I dont have to make excuses for anything.A group of students ran an event that excluded religious groups.How the fuck does that trigger you and your dumbarse mates ?
Sanctioned and approved by Oxford, dufus.
You fascists hate free speech.

You have to take into account that Oxford is very advanced in theological studies and Biblical history, not mythology and propaganda. So when you have scholars that can just walk into the Brittish museum to find out first hand that the Jesus story is borrowed /stolen mythology (because the ancient predated tablets are housed there) then you tend to not see Christianity as scholarly nor worthy of Oxford academia.
Furthermore Geza Vermes was/still is? a theology professor there and after deciphering the Dead Sea Scrolls and writing his book on the scrolls, it became clear the Biblical Moshiach was Michael and not Jesus and even he converted to Judaism.
Why would a very Michaeline unitarian /universalist region and school give Luciferians a platform anymore then you expect Bob Jones University to let Lavey Satanists to waltz in?
The story of Jesus is not borrowed/stolen mythology. You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back