Oxford Bans Christian Group Because It Might Melt the Snowflakes

OP is off the pace as usual.
The Students had a rethink and offered the CU a compromise and the CU refused. Case closed.

I think that the youngsters have handled it very well.

Anger as Oxford college bans Christian group from freshers' fair

Fundie homophobes (see above postings) are giving Christians a bad name. You run the risk of them upsetting youngsters at the event.

Would they have behaved themselves ?
Saying I’m sorry for violating basic human rights only means something to Leftards.

The fascists behind the decision should be publicly humiliated and fired.

Instead, they are left in charge of shaping young minds.

Well there you go again,displaying your ignorance to the world. The organisers are students. They cant be fired and they are not in the shaping mind business.

Do you not read your own links ? They wanted a secular event which excluded all religions. If they had invited a Muslim group you would have been spewing up over Gays being tossed off buildings.

I cant think of a thing that these kids got wrong. If you had gay child you would be pleased that they were seeking to protect him/her from possible homophobes. From people like yourself and the other hateful bigots on this thread.

They even extended the hand of friendship by offering them space on the multi faith stand.

The Kids are Alright.
Everything students do at the university is approved by facility, ignoramus.

Just said that god made everything in nature, including homosexuality.
Homosexuality is not natural, and definitely not made by God.
God made everything in the universe. Now you know.
Satan is responsible for homosexuality, God didn't create anyone to be a homo.

Now you know.

Now you know.
I can think of something that Satan is responsible for.
Your gluttony?
Your foul rotting soul.

Then why is it found throughout nature, plants, animals, insects...
Dufus thinks we can eat our young because the practice is found throughout nature.

Now you know.
God created EVERYTHING, including Satan, whom he gave such powers to make homos to, if that's the case.

They are right. Good for them.:clap:

Until they strip away something from you pathetic asses suddenly it matters.

Are you losers so fkn stupid you can't figure out when they begin to take what makes you a.h. so ungodly happy they hit you dumbasses next.

Way to go dumbass that's a real smart thought there " good for them".
So should we let crack dealers set up a club in the name of freedom?

The Students had a rethink and offered the CU a compromise and the CU refused. Case closed.

Fundie homophobes (see above postings) are giving Christians a bad name. You run the risk of them upsetting youngsters at the event.

Saying I’m sorry for violating basic human rights only means something to Leftards.

Well there you go again,displaying your ignorance to the world. The organisers are students. They cant be fired and they are not in the shaping mind business.

Do you not read your own links ? They wanted a secular event which excluded all religions. If they had invited a Muslim group you would have been spewing up over Gays being tossed off buildings.

I cant think of a thing that these kids got wrong. If you had gay child you would be pleased that they were seeking to protect him/her from possible homophobes. From people like yourself and the other hateful bigots on this thread.

They even extended the hand of friendship by offering them space on the multi faith stand.

The Kids are Alright.
Show me where it says that ?
You mean stuff like "hazing" where the stronger kids bully the weaker ones ?
Is that approved \\\?

Its different in the UK where student bodies are not tightly controlled.

The Kids are Alright.
Is that approved \\\?

You really going to run with the Oxford just let’s the kids run the school functions by themselves excuse?

They are right. Good for them.:clap:

I don't think much of the rabid fundie groups like this one. They're basically a big hate group and they do a lot of damage but I disagree with banning them.

Instead, they should be one of a lot of groups invited to show differing points of view. Afterward, there could be a big party when the fundie nutters could all be hung from the street lamps. Great fun. Wish they'd had that when I was in college.

Dufus thinks we can eat our young because the practice is found throughout nature.

Now you know.
God created EVERYTHING, including Satan, whom he gave such powers to make homos to, if that's the case.
Satan has the power to deceive and pervert God's creation. He doesn't 'make' homos...he tricks people.

The Kids are Alright.
Is that approved \\\?

You really going to run with the Oxford just let’s the kids run the school functions by themselves excuse?
I dont have to make excuses for anything.A group of students ran an event that excluded religious groups.How the fuck does that trigger you and your dumbarse mates ?

Now you know.
Satan has the power to deceive and pervert God's creation. He doesn't 'make' homos...he tricks people.
Satan got that power from god. God made EVERYTHING.

Now you know.
Satan got that power from god. God made EVERYTHING.
He didn't make homos.

You would have to be an idiot to hire a college graduate these days. They have no clue what real life is like outside of their bubble world.

An Oxford College has banned the Christian Union from its freshers’ fair on the grounds that it would be “alienating” for students of other religions, and constitute a “micro-aggression”.

The organiser of Balliol’s fair argued Christianity’s historic use as “an excuse for homophobia and certain forms of neo-colonialism” meant that students might feel “unwelcome” in their new college if the Christian Union had a stall.

Freddy Potts, vice-president of Balliol’s Junior Common Room (JCR) committee, said that if a representative from the Christian Union (CU) attended the fair, it could cause "potential harm" to freshers.

Mr Potts, writing on behalf of the JCR's welfare committee, told the CU representative at Balliol, that their "sole concern is that the presence of the CU alone may alienate incoming students”.

Oxford college bans 'harmful' Christian Union from freshers' fair
And if this was a Muslim group, you would be applauding. Don't even deny it.

And Universities need to stop envisioning themselves as "intellectual safe space", when they are supposed to be exactly the opposite of this.

Forum List

Back