Oxford Bans Christian Group Because It Might Melt the Snowflakes

God created EVERYTHING, including Satan, whom he gave such powers to make homos to, if that's the case.
Satan has the power to deceive and pervert God's creation. He doesn't 'make' homos...he tricks people.
Satan got that power from god. God made EVERYTHING.
He didn't make homos.
So who made homos (they are born that way)? :dunno:
They are not born that way, I am sure there are many ways someone becomes deceived into defiling themselves with sick behaviors like homosexuality. Just going by surveys and studies over the years and seeing that most homosexuals admit they were molested as children, it is most likely that is a major causes. Others might have not been molested themselves, but were sexualized in other ways at a young age.

There is no concrete evidence that people are born homosexual, in fact the evidence usually points to environmental influences.
So why do plants and animals have homosexuals in their ranks? What does your bogus/unlinked survey say about that?

Homos have free will just like anyone else, Taz. They choose to reject God and then God rejects them...then they become homos.

"
Romans 1:27-29King James Version (KJV)
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,"
Homos haven't rejected god, in fact, a lot of them are priests. And a lot of them go to church and get married there.
If you are a homo, you reject God. You are calling God a liar and defiling yourself if you engage in homosexual behavior. And sexual predators usually gravitate to positions of authority so they can more easily gain access to trusting future victims. Nowadays, you hear more about public school teachers molesting kids than priests.
Why would being who god made you be rejecting god? That doesn't even make any sense.

Satan has the power to deceive and pervert God's creation. He doesn't 'make' homos...he tricks people.
He didn't make homos.
They are not born that way, I am sure there are many ways someone becomes deceived into defiling themselves with sick behaviors like homosexuality. Just going by surveys and studies over the years and seeing that most homosexuals admit they were molested as children, it is most likely that is a major causes. Others might have not been molested themselves, but were sexualized in other ways at a young age.

There is no concrete evidence that people are born homosexual, in fact the evidence usually points to environmental influences.
So why do plants and animals have homosexuals in their ranks? What does your bogus/unlinked survey say about that?
They don't. I explained this to you yesterday. In this thread. Plants? Lol....wow, you are completely brainwashed.

Homos have free will just like anyone else, Taz. They choose to reject God and then God rejects them...then they become homos.

"
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,"
Homos haven't rejected god, in fact, a lot of them are priests. And a lot of them go to church and get married there.
If you are a homo, you reject God. You are calling God a liar and defiling yourself if you engage in homosexual behavior. And sexual predators usually gravitate to positions of authority so they can more easily gain access to trusting future victims. Nowadays, you hear more about public school teachers molesting kids than priests.
Why would being who god made you be rejecting god? That doesn't even make any sense.
God did not make anyone to be homosexual. The opposite sexes are physiologically designed to compliment each other and to reproduce with one another. Your butthole was not made to be used as an artificial vagina. If you claim you were "born gay", you are calling God a liar and rejecting how and what God made you for. It is not that hard to understand.

He didn't make homos.

They don't. I explained this to you yesterday. In this thread. Plants? Lol....wow, you are completely brainwashed.
Some plants show asexual behaviour, meaning that they pollinate themselves.

And do you really think that gays aren't born that way? Sure some men who feel like they are hetero do that stuff as well. But people don't just decide to be gay. Who's brainwashing you?

He didn't make homos.

And do you really think that gays aren't born that way? Sure some men who feel like they are hetero do that stuff as well. But people don't just decide to be gay. Who's brainwashing you?
Lol. Plants are not "sexual" in the way people or even animals are.

I don't think people are not born gay, I know they aren't. I can prove that with the bible, I can prove that with the theory of evolution...there is no reason for anyone to be born to be a homosexual. It doesn't have to be a conscious choice necessarily. As I said in another thread, survey after survey done has shown most homosexuals were molested or sexualized at a very young age. I think that pretty much solves that problem. There is no genetic, epigenetic, or any other cause that would make someone destined to be homosexual. Most research points to environmental causes I.e. Molestation, early sexualization, etc..

"

God did not make anyone to be homosexual. The opposite sexes are physiologically designed to compliment each other and to reproduce with one another. Your butthole was not made to be used as an artificial vagina. If you claim you were "born gay", you are calling God a liar and rejecting how and what God made you for. It is not that hard to understand.
God made homosexuality, if he didn't want it here, he wouldn't have made it.

I don't think people are not born gay, I know they aren't. I can prove that with the bible, I can prove that with the theory of evolution...there is no reason for anyone to be born to be a homosexual. It doesn't have to be a conscious choice necessarily. As I said in another thread, survey after survey done has shown most homosexuals were molested or sexualized at a very young age. I think that pretty much solves that problem. There is no genetic, epigenetic, or any other cause that would make someone destined to be homosexual. Most research points to environmental causes I.e. Molestation, early sexualization, etc..
You can prove people weren't born gay with the bible? That's the dumbest thing I've heard here in a long fucking time. :lmao:

"

You are extremely bullheaded. No, God did not make homosexuality, it is a perversion (literally) of our natural sexuality, which is what God gave you your sexual organs for...and your anus doesn't count as a sexual organ.

If you do not understand that, there is no helping you.

You have to take into account that Oxford is very advanced in theological studies and Biblical history, not mythology and propaganda. So when you have scholars that can just walk into the Brittish museum to find out first hand that the Jesus story is borrowed /stolen mythology (because the ancient predated tablets are housed there) then you tend to not see Christianity as scholarly nor worthy of Oxford academia.
Furthermore Geza Vermes was/still is? a theology professor there and after deciphering the Dead Sea Scrolls and writing his book on the scrolls, it became clear the Biblical Moshiach was Michael and not Jesus and even he converted to Judaism.
Why would a very Michaeline unitarian /universalist region and school give Luciferians a platform anymore then you expect Bob Jones University to let Lavey Satanists to waltz in?
The story of Jesus is not borrowed/stolen mythology. You are an idiot.
Instead of ad hominem responses
you can just go to the British Museum yourself and see for yourself.
Then you can rub your idol god necklace and tap your ruby red Pope slippers together and state "there's no place like home, there's no place like home" and see if your nightmare ends being you just found out Santa isn't real.

SOURCES: Rev 22:16 claiming to be Baal's son called the Morning Star in mythology.
Sources such as the Canaanite mythology of Athtar the Fierce the dying god mythology is used, &
Jesus death scene came from the predated Assyrian (700bc) Marduk's Ordeal tablet as the mythology of Bel (Baal).
It sits in The British Museum and you can research it online. Isn't the information age a wonderful thing? However, your laziness and affiliation pride like to hide & ignore facts for sake of protection.

Baal passion play
"Christianity Before Christ" by John G. Jackson, 1985,
pp. 43-46.
(A) Arthur Findlay's report of the translation by Professor H. Zimmern, in German

Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.(after 3 days)

Remember Dec 25th is Baal's birthday they borrowed and the sun (circle) cross is a predated Baal symbol used in Baal temples as was sickly man on the cross used by Mithraic temples predated and thus borrowed when they took over the Temples and their altar and rehashed them into Bascillicas leaving the symbols entact.
As even admitted by Cardinal Neuman in his book.
6ae0a7a61423ba8feb9e4e99e7727061.jpg

Last edited:

You can prove people weren't born gay with the bible? That's the dumbest thing I've heard here in a long fucking time. :lmao:
If you are looking for a Christian/Biblical explanation for why someone is not born homosexual, I have already provided it. If you want the scientific evidence, I can provide that too.

You have to take into account that Oxford is very advanced in theological studies and Biblical history, not mythology and propaganda. So when you have scholars that can just walk into the Brittish museum to find out first hand that the Jesus story is borrowed /stolen mythology (because the ancient predated tablets are housed there) then you tend to not see Christianity as scholarly nor worthy of Oxford academia.
Furthermore Geza Vermes was/still is? a theology professor there and after deciphering the Dead Sea Scrolls and writing his book on the scrolls, it became clear the Biblical Moshiach was Michael and not Jesus and even he converted to Judaism.
Why would a very Michaeline unitarian /universalist region and school give Luciferians a platform anymore then you expect Bob Jones University to let Lavey Satanists to waltz in?
The story of Jesus is not borrowed/stolen mythology. You are an idiot.
Instead of ad hominem responses
you can just go to the Brittish Museum yourself and see for yourself.
Then you can rub your idol god necklace and tap your ruby red Pope slippers together and state "there's no place like home, there's no place like home" and see if your nightmare ends being you just found out Santa isn't real.

SOURCES: Rev 22:16 claiming to be Baal's son called the Morning Star in mythology.
Sources such as the Canaanite mythology of Athtar the Fierce the dying god mythology is used, &
Jesus death scene came from the predated Assyrian (700bc) Marduk's Ordeal tablet as the mythology of Bel (Baal).
It sits in The British Museum and you can research it online. Isn't the information age a wonderful thing? However, your laziness and affiliation pride like to hide & ignore facts for sake of protection.

Baal passion play
"Christianity Before Christ" by John G. Jackson, 1985,
pp. 43-46.
(A) Arthur Findlay's report of the translation by Professor H. Zimmern, in German

Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.(after 3 days)

Remember Dec 25th is Baal's birthday they borrowed and the sun (circle) cross is a predated Baal symbol used in Baal temples as was sickly man on the cross used by Mithraic temples predated and thus borrowed when they took over the Temples and their altar and rehashed them into Bascillicas leaving the symbols entact.
As even admitted by Cardinal Neuman in his book.
Wrong thread.

You are extremely bullheaded. No, God did not make homosexuality, it is a perversion (literally) of our natural sexuality, which is what God gave you your sexual organs for...and your anus doesn't count as a sexual organ.

God made everything in the universe, yes or no? If yes, then he made homosexuality. If no, then god isn't alone. Which is it?

God made everything in the universe, yes or no? If yes, then he made homosexuality. If no, then god isn't alone. Which is it?
God did not create sin.

To save time, if you want to know why your argument just doesn't hold up from a christian viewpoint, read this article:
Did God create sin? | Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry

You would have to be an idiot to hire a college graduate these days. They have no clue what real life is like outside of their bubble world.

An Oxford College has banned the Christian Union from its freshers’ fair on the grounds that it would be “alienating” for students of other religions, and constitute a “micro-aggression”.

The organiser of Balliol’s fair argued Christianity’s historic use as “an excuse for homophobia and certain forms of neo-colonialism” meant that students might feel “unwelcome” in their new college if the Christian Union had a stall.

Freddy Potts, vice-president of Balliol’s Junior Common Room (JCR) committee, said that if a representative from the Christian Union (CU) attended the fair, it could cause "potential harm" to freshers.

Mr Potts, writing on behalf of the JCR's welfare committee, told the CU representative at Balliol, that their "sole concern is that the presence of the CU alone may alienate incoming students”.

Oxford college bans 'harmful' Christian Union from freshers' fair
As Don the Con, Reverend Pence, Faux News Playboy and Rush Limbow continually point out, Christians are under constant attack. And, that's a good thing for the their way or the highway bunch. Their losing adherents, their ratings are down and the youth are scorning them. It is and always has been a fake idea, and its' great to see it going away. Bigly,

You would have to be an idiot to hire a college graduate these days. They have no clue what real life is like outside of their bubble world.

An Oxford College has banned the Christian Union from its freshers’ fair on the grounds that it would be “alienating” for students of other religions, and constitute a “micro-aggression”.

The organiser of Balliol’s fair argued Christianity’s historic use as “an excuse for homophobia and certain forms of neo-colonialism” meant that students might feel “unwelcome” in their new college if the Christian Union had a stall.

Freddy Potts, vice-president of Balliol’s Junior Common Room (JCR) committee, said that if a representative from the Christian Union (CU) attended the fair, it could cause "potential harm" to freshers.

Mr Potts, writing on behalf of the JCR's welfare committee, told the CU representative at Balliol, that their "sole concern is that the presence of the CU alone may alienate incoming students”.

As Don the Con, Reverend Pence, Faux News Playboy and Rush Limbow continually point out, Christians are under constant attack. And, that's a good thing for the their way or the highway bunch. Their losing adherents, their ratings are down and the youth are scorning them. It is and always has been a fake idea, and its' great to see it going away. Bigly,
Wrong. Atheism is dying out.

I think Christianity is dying out. The wheat has been separated from the chaff in our time.
Just look at what’s going on in the world and you see Satan is dancing wit her delight.

I think Christianity is dying out. The wheat has been separated from the chaff in our time.
Just look at what’s going on in the world and you see Satan is dancing wit her delight.
Christianity may die out, but spirituality will increase...that's when the anti-christ's religion will take hold.

Christianity may die out, but spirituality will increase...that's when the anti-christ's religion will take hold.
But christianity was the anti christs mockery of the religions.
Christ=anointed
Christianity was made anti the anointed Temple Priests by Rome who was swallowing up all religions to come under their one world religious authority..
Hence the term the anti christs existed in the era of John of Patmos, present tense not future tense.
Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 and history of that era show that
Revelation 11:1-3 occurred already in aprox 70 ad.

If you look at emulations today at how today's Satanists mock the church and it's rituals and holidays, then you get an idea at what Rome created was liken to Anton Lavey satanic church(snide mockery of religion).
Mocking the faith of the revolters they were opposition to and trying to squelch:
1)calling their christ Jesus, steming from the enscribed Greek IeSous (the swine).
Swine are forbidden especially in the temple.
So was a bastard child (in Deut), so they used the Illigitimate son of the 100bc
Harlot Mary as the main image of the satanic idol.
2)calling him the lamb of passover which was the Egyptian idol god, that label is also a bad thing and mockery.
3)creating a new non Jewish name for a claimed Jewish messianic character, SIMILAR to calling a messianic figure by a non Hebrew term Christos (predated word used for Krishna).
4)placing the figure's lineage through all the harlots of the Bible.
Matthew mentions four sinful harlot women of the bible conveniently and coincidentally in the Joseph genealogy:
1-(Genesis 38:12-19) Tamar who was the one who disguised herself as a harlot to seduce her father-in-law Judah.
2-(Joshua 2:1) Rahab who was a harlot living in the city of Jericho. And note wasn’t even of Jewish lineage, she was a Canaanite. The creators of the legend/image icon in trying to create his lineage and plagiarizing the OT goofed this one big time.
3- (Ruth 3:1-14) Ruth who was the one through her mother-in-law Naomi's request, came secretly to where Boaz was sleeping and spent the night with him. Later Ruth and Boaz were married.
4-(2 Samuel 11:2-5) Bathsheba was the controversial one who became pregnant by King David while she was still married to Uriah.

5)claiming Jesus the nemesis of God- Lucifer the morning star son of Baal
in Rev 22:16.
All jokes have their punchline at the end.

6)claiming him the gatekeeper of hell in
Rev 1 & 9.
7)claiming his kingdom in death not in life.
8)using the mithraic and the baal crosses,
Mithras who's enemy was
the Night (Evening Star) so they call Jesus the thief of the Night (Shalem the Evening Star=Archangel Michael).
9)calling him the scarab (dung beetle).
10) calling him the Apollyon not to bring peace, but to bring division and burning up of our planet.
11)breaking all 10 commands through the image.
12)reinventing the holidays
13)creating new book and new God in place of. Suddenly YHWH wasn't good enough they tried converting people already in YHWH to Jesus even as they claimed them the same.
14)made the anointed priests and leaders the bad guys in the twisted accounts.
15)made Jesus the responsible accessory to the killing of righteous John the Baptist.
16)used the offshoot cult (hanotzrim) to create the satanic church-which had the same luciferous rays of light sun worship.
17)used underworld death cult teachings opposing the God of Life & his messenger of life-creating the opposition to life for their kingdom in death.
18) claiming the scattering and slaughtering of the flock as being a "good shepherd" is total mockery.
Clearly they created an opposite-adversary(sawtawn) version in mockery liken to today's satanist.

Forum List

Back