Oz is a Muslim?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Oz is a Muslim?​

How do you think he got on Oprah's show?.... no way a Christian white male gets on her show.... ever.....

I did not know that he was Muslim. A persons religion has never been on my list of concerns when it comes to politicians. However I will not vote for a person who believes their religion should be the primary reason for putting them in office.

Oz is a Muslim?​

How do you think he got on Oprah's show?.... no way a Christian white male gets on her show.... ever.....
Right, they saw that he was not a white Christian male and just assumed he was one of them, so they allowed his fame and fortune

One got passed the goaly

:auiqs.jpg:

Don't look now democrats, but you have just let into the US millions upon millions of religious and conservative Histpanics coming across the border now as well, and democrats, being the half witted racists they are, assume they will vote like they want them to because they are not white Americans.

I did not know that he was Muslim. A persons religion has never been on my list of concerns when it comes to politicians. However I will not vote for a person who believes their religion should be the primary reason for putting them in office.
So no go for DeSantis then?

I'll take Oz over any "Biden republican"

As for fetterman, I mean, ESPN on cue

COME ON MAN!!!

Drop out and let someone else run...

What a selfish delusional mommy boy...

The media is silent about this

Why?

It is because Oz breaks the stereotypical mold democrats like to paint of a Christian white racist male.

So they pretend it does not exist, like they pretend there is no inflation or recession.

Not only a Muslim, but a Hollywood actor, an Oprah protege, and isn’t even from the state he’s running in.

And your side is voting for him.

File this away for future conversations. I will be reminding you of it.

Not only a Muslim, but a Hollywood actor, an Oprah protege, and isn’t even from the state he’s running in.

And your side is voting for him.

File this away for future conversations. I will be reminding you of it.

Because your side does not own him.

Indeed, dem money went to his primary opponent

Some Muslim fanatics would describe Oz as an “apostate.” In some strict Islamic countries he could be put to death.
Apostate is someone who rejects their religion, which Dr. Oz hasn't done. He still identifies as a muslim.
But he does embrace several secular social and political views that would make religious muslims call him a heretic.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Why?

It is because Oz breaks the stereotypical mold democrats like to paint of a Christian white racist male.

So they pretend it does not exist, like they pretend there is no inflation or recession.
Because OZ was quiet about it:

Otherwise some right wing loon will shoot him

Apostate is someone who rejects their religion, which Dr. Oz hasn't done. He still identifies as a muslim.
But he does embrace several secular social and political views that would make religious muslims call him a heretic.

It is nice to have someone who actually understands Muslim and Islam because USMB has a lot of "Fox News educated Muslim experts" who get precisely nothing correct and haven't for 21+ years.

Why?

Oz is the son of Turkish immigrants and no doubt was raised in the Muslim religion though his parents were of different Muslim sects. Oz's wife is Christian and he has not rejected all tenets of that faith.

Forum List

Back