Oz is a Muslim?

Apostate is someone who rejects their religion, which Dr. Oz hasn't done. He still identifies as a muslim.
But he does embrace several secular social and political views that would make religious muslims call him a heretic.
Fortunately for him he is beyond the reach of those theocratic a$$hole$...

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Not only a Muslim, but a Hollywood actor, an Oprah protege, and isn’t even from the state he’s running in.

And your side is voting for him.

File this away for future conversations. I will be reminding you of it.
Was Hillary from NY when she ran for Senator?

There's Muslims and then there's Muslims. Oz is an American Muslim, not an America hating Democrat Muslim.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
There's Muslims and then there's Muslims. Oz is an American Muslim, not an America hating Democrat Muslim.

The "Fox News educated Muslim expert" does not know it, but there is diversity in Islam/Muslim world.

Indeed, we saw that in 2001 in afghan, as The Northern Alliance was at war with Taliban.

What the "Fox News educated Muslim expert" cannot explain is why their hero W sided with Taliban and flipped off TNA, and why "Osama" was NOT A PRIORITY

"Fox News educated Muslim expert" = moron with IQ under 5

Mehmet Oz was born in Turkey and immigrated to the U.S. with his parents. He self-describes as a secular muslim.
If he was a Democrat he'd be celebrated and lionized as the "First" muslim to be elected into the Senate.
But being a conservative Republican he is ignored and hated by the media.
I thought Obama's dad was a Muslim, and he possibly has some sentiment there himself!

Not that I care.

Obama is a lying Deep State douche no matter what his religion is.

The "Fox News educated Muslim expert" does not know it, but there is diversity in Islam/Muslim world.

Indeed, we saw that in 2001 in afghan, as The Northern Alliance was at war with Taliban.

What the "Fox News educated Muslim expert" cannot explain is why their hero W sided with Taliban and flipped off TNA, and why "Osama" was NOT A PRIORITY

"Fox News educated Muslim expert" = moron with IQ under 5
Your post fell to the floor when you mentioned "Fox News". I don't watch cable news. Some of us do have the ability to think and reason without a talking head guiding us.

Forum List

Back