Oz is a Muslim?

You mean like Hillary Clinton, who moved to New York for 6 months in order to fulfill the minimum residency requirements to run as a congressional senator for the state?

Curious.

What does the Koran say about homosexuality?

You brought up Hillary. It is no secret at all that Hillary is a lesbian. Can one vote pro homosexual and still be intact with Islam?

What does the Koran say about homosexuality?
Can one vote pro homosexual and still be intact with Islam?
Both the Torah of the Jews and the Quran agree that homosexuality is a egregious sin and punishable by stoning to death.
Personally, I'd never vote for a muslim politician that was pro LBGTQ

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Diversity is a massive strength. As a white male Christian I think it's great if he is a muslim

• Thanks
Not only a Muslim, but a Hollywood actor, an Oprah protege, and isn’t even from the state he’s running in.

And your side is voting for him.

File this away for future conversations. I will be reminding you of it.

Piss off Carl, Hildabitch wasn't from NY either. Fact a sick prick like you would vote for Fetterman.

Diversity is a massive strength. As a white male Christian I think it's great if he is a muslim
Democrats don't see it that way

They hate diversity with the GOP and are the hardest on black folk

Both the Torah of the Jews and the Quran agree that homosexuality is a egregious sin and punishable by stoning to death.
Personally, I'd never vote for a muslim politician that was pro LBGTQ

Attention GOP

It is time to see Muslims as grounds for GOP support assuming we can achieve 3rd grade science and understand

600F burning jet fuel is 1600F short of causing that river of 2200F molten steel out of the south tower

The "Fox News educated Muslim expert" is a fucking moron who is pushing this demographic away from voting GOP because said moron does not understand

BASIC MATH

Diversity of demographic

But we all can understand we do not want

Taxpayer funded drag queens in public schools

Diversity of demographic

But we all can understand we do not want

Taxpayer funded drag queens in public schools
We don't have that here so to me those who want to worry about it can. Total non issue to me. I'd like lower gas prices by drilling more oil and not letting any of it leave our shores. The gop needs to ensure that happens.

• Thanks
Who do you think employs candy?

Candy has spent 21 years online here in America

Shouting down 911 truth
George Soros is the only human on earth with limitless money and power and longevity.

Or is he human?

Like that matters? Highspanics are devout Catholics vehemently opposed to abortion but they vote democrat.

The democrats do not volunteer to disclose to Hispanics and Muslims just how pro gay they are.

But as time goes by humans observe.

GOP Hispanic support exploding

Muslim support held back by morons still fooled by 911.

Forum List

Back