PA Sec of Sate Boockvar: "There are MILLIONS of votes yet to be counted."

The dems are going to steal this election...Trump didn't beat them by enough to keep that from happening.....get ready for a new recession....and nation wide lockdowns.....
Republicans will never win another election. I hope the never Trumpers are content with that.
They're pretty close to not only keeping the Senate , but also flipping the House, something everyone said would be impossible.

The dems are going to steal this election...Trump didn't beat them by enough to keep that from happening.....get ready for a new recession....and nation wide lockdowns.....
Republicans will never win another election. I hope the never Trumpers are content with that.
They're pretty close to not only keeping the Senate , but also flipping the House, something everyone said would be impossible.
Which tells you vote harvesting is going on in the presidential race.

This was Butler Pa Saturday.

If Trump loses PA, a crowd about 10 times bigger than this will converge on Philadelphia.
1604506741125.png

Wow. That’s quite an indictment on Republican policies.

Why don’t they just be less racist, less homophobic, less assholes and maybe they will EARN the votes to win?

Pretty odd coincidence that right from the Very Start Philadelphia drew Fire for not allowing poll watches and as the day wore on Phillies problems worsened. Most states 95% done yet PA 65%.
This is what happens when you mess with fixing something that’s not broken and go thru hoops to make it easier for the unmotivated to vote with a bunch of loosely goose ever changing rules and procedures adjustment
Florida has it right, it’s Your responsibility to get Your vote in on time versus catering to voters and having votes trickle in after the contest is over .

Over four years ago Trump started saying the election was rigged, that illegals were voting, Democrats were cheating. But HE WON DIDENT HE???? explain how he won if the election was rigged? He has made us all distrust the democratic process.
When they started saying that signatures don't have to match and that you can vote up to 3 days after the deadline, and that people are too stupid to get to a polling place with a 730 day advanced notice....those are the things that distill distrust in the election process.

Pensilvaina is going to be ugly in a few days when SCOTUS revisits the changes in rules the democrats made by fiat to thier rules. I fully expect the high court to tell them they need to abide by thier laws made by the legislature. This means signature verification's must be done and votes collected after election day are illegal...
It has to get their first and I think Roberts is going to slow-walk it.

This was Butler Pa Saturday.

If Trump loses PA, a crowd about 10 times bigger than this will converge on Philadelphia.
View attachment 411102
No, they won't. PA residents have become the front holes that the rest of the nation has become. Otherwise, they would have marched en masse to the capital and thrown Wolf out of the State over his unconstitutional lockdowns.

No Trump supporyer is complaining about Any state other than PA. They altered their procedures to cater to libbies and had problems and irregularities the minute the polls opened and those problems continue almost 18 hours after clise

Number two questionable state is Wisconsin where Tump had big lead with 94% in and suddenly that’s gone

Last edited:

Forum List

Back