PA Sec of Sate Boockvar: "There are MILLIONS of votes yet to be counted."

Pensilvaina is going to be ugly in a few days when SCOTUS revisits the changes in rules the democrats made by fiat to thier rules. I fully expect the high court to tell them they need to abide by thier laws made by the legislature. This means signature verification's must be done and votes collected after election day are illegal...

Yup and after reading something 1958 posted where Biden raked in 138,000 votes and Trumps numbers didn't move I can see the SC on its way. Trump said last night in his speech that he would be contacting them.

They had a guy on Fox last night who told the talking heads that PA was pulling some pretty shady shit and the AG was the one pushing it. SC here we come.
:laugh:

What happened to a % of early votes getting thrown out because of not being filled out correctly?

the future of our representative democracy is at stake. also, the future of the planet earth is at stake.

other than that...not much!

In PA, they will know exactly the number of Trump votes made in person. The millions of mail-in votes are deliberately being held in reserve so that they can count what they need to give PA
to Biden.

It is precisely as we were saying weeks ago.

They had an official on Fox last night who said what the PA people were doing was pretty shady. Big discussion on that last night. Trump already said in his message that he would be contacting the SC.
The SCOTUS isn't relevant if Roberts slow walks the appeal...........
Scotus should not be involved at all in State elections....unless something is unconstitutional.... State Supreme Courts should be the finale.

In Bush v Gore, SCOTUS said this was a one time exception....

Most constitutional scholars say it was an exception, that should have never occurred....

Kinda hard to think that when Biden rakes in 138,000 votes when he was losing and Trumps numbers didn't move. This is in PA and I can see this headed for the SC.

Pensilvaina is going to be ugly in a few days when SCOTUS revisits the changes in rules the democrats made by fiat to thier rules. I fully expect the high court to tell them they need to abide by thier laws made by the legislature. This means signature verification's must be done and votes collected after election day are illegal...

Yup and after reading something 1958 posted where Biden raked in 138,000 votes and Trumps numbers didn't move I can see the SC on its way. Trump said last night in his speech that he would be contacting them.

They had a guy on Fox last night who told the talking heads that PA was pulling some pretty shady shit and the AG was the one pushing it. SC here we come.

Of course you find that funny. But if it were Trump raking in 138,000 votes and Biden's numbers not moving you'd be screaming like the stuck pig you are and bitching about illegality.

Laugh that off dumbass.

Of course you find that funny. But if it were Trump raking in 138,000 votes and Biden's numbers not moving you'd be screaming like the stuck pig you are.

Laugh that off dumbass.
If the uncounted votes were all from rural cow country I wouldn’t be surprised that they are Trump votes. Because I have a brain.

Of course you find that funny. But if it were Trump raking in 138,000 votes and Biden's numbers not moving you'd be screaming like the stuck pig you are.

Laugh that off dumbass.
If the uncounted votes were all from rural cow country I wouldn’t be surprised that they are Trump votes. Because I have a brain.

Sure you do. LOL

But you would still be screaming it had to be illegal for Trump to pull in 138,000 votes and Biden's numbers not move at all. Anyone who thinks that can happen without a little illegal help sure ain't to smart.

In PA, they will know exactly the number of Trump votes made in person. The millions of mail-in votes are deliberately being held in reserve so that they can count what they need to give PA
to Biden.

They had an official on Fox last night who said what the PA people were doing was pretty shady. Big discussion on that last night. Trump already said in his message that he would be contacting the SC.
Scotus should not be involved at all in State elections....unless something is unconstitutional.... State Supreme Courts should be the finale.

Most constitutional scholars say it was an exception, that should have never occurred....

Kinda hard to think that when Biden rakes in 138,000 votes when he was losing and Trumps numbers didn't move. This is in PA and I can see this headed for the SC.
if there even is a path or cause to even bring it to the courts....
The path is through the State courts, then State Supreme Court.

to Biden.

if there even is a path or cause to even bring it to the courts....
The path is through the State courts, then State Supreme Court.

Guess we will find out.

It don't even matter now. The fix is in.

I don't know, she is smiling and looking very cheery. They know the control the result of this election.
agree
Trump need to use all the tools in his toolbox to prevent Dem voter fraud from stealing this election. If ACB doesn't step in to stop Biden, Trump needs to declare martial law and declare the election null because of clear voter fraud.

Pretty odd coincidence that right from the Very Start Philadelphia drew Fire for not allowing poll watches and as the day wore on Phillies problems worsened. Most states 95% done yet PA 65%.
This is what happens when you mess with fixing something that’s not broken and go thru hoops to make it easier for the unmotivated to vote with a bunch of loosely goose ever changing rules and procedures adjustment
Florida has it right, it’s Your responsibility to get Your vote in on time versus catering to voters and having votes trickle in after the contest is over .
Does Florida throw out all absentee votes from the military if they are not received in the mail by election day too?
Apples and oranges and a prexisting circumstance that has never proved troublesome
How many late military mail ins from Florida?-maybe 20,000?
PA currently a staggering 1.2 million!!!
Another libbie apples to oranges shot down

to Biden.

I just heard on Crowder. The election officials are claiming they transposed some Biden and Trump numbers in some areas ( oopsies). Then also “ accidentally” added an extra zero to their totals in another area and that’s why it looked like Biden got an extra 100k overnight. They are also saying AZ is still in play.

There are going to be recounts. Too much shady crap going on.

to Biden.

I just heard on Crowder. The election officials are claiming they transposed some Biden and Trump numbers in some areas ( oopsies). Then also “ accidentally” added an extra zero to their totals in another area and that’s why it looked like Biden got an extra 100k overnight. They are also saying AZ is still in play.

There are going to be recounts. Too much shady crap going on.

I couldn't agree more. Lots of shady shit in PA. Trump is leading there and in NC and Georgia. Michigan has Biden in the lead but man is it tight.

Laugh that off dumbass.
Progs cheat. Progs steal. To many times Repubs play the Opie game and get burnt. They were even warned. However the only saving grace for Repubs this time is that win or lose, Trump will fight it. Every civilization that rises and falls ends up with the fools. And you are just that. Except you are dragging everyone else into the cesspool with you.

Forum List

Back