Pa. Sen candidate Sean Parnell’s wife testifies that he choked her and hit their kids

Dr. Love. It's ironic you talk of violence against women and children and you have the biden family in office right now. Tell you what. You get that log out of your own eye before you try to get the speck out of anyone elses' eye.
1636022853825.png

I think of him as brain dead. And when he is REALLY dead, i'll think of him no more.

This your Trump endorsed MAGA candidate kids. Charming no? :dunno:
BUTLER, Pa. — The estranged wife of Republican Senate candidate Sean Parnell testified under oath Monday that he choked her until she bit him to escape, that he hit their young children, and that he lashed out at her with obscenities and insults.​
In tearful testimony, Laurie Snell told a family court judge that her husband once called her a “whore” and a “piece of s—” while pinning her down. On another occasion, she said, Parnell slapped one child hard enough to leave fingerprint-shaped welts through the back of the child’s T-shirt. And she said he once got so angry he punched a closet door with such force it swung into a child’s face and left a bruise. She said Parnell told his child: “That was your fault.”​

I don’t contribute this to him being a Trump supporter, that is pretty silly but if the what she is saying is actually true, the guy is a little more than off. Too often divorces contain lots of exaggeration, lies and revenge, the truth is tough to find.

BUTLER, Pa. — The estranged wife of Republican Senate candidate Sean Parnell testified under oath Monday that he choked her until she bit him to escape, that he hit their young children, and that he lashed out at her with obscenities and insults.​
In tearful testimony, Laurie Snell told a family court judge that her husband once called her a “whore” and a “piece of s—” while pinning her down. On another occasion, she said, Parnell slapped one child hard enough to leave fingerprint-shaped welts through the back of the child’s T-shirt. And she said he once got so angry he punched a closet door with such force it swung into a child’s face and left a bruise. She said Parnell told his child: “That was your fault.”​

85770018.jpg

Take your meds, Biden loon

It's not unusual for democrats to go after their opponents with information from divorce proceedings. Just another way to smear their opponents. Just ask Jack Ryan (R-IL)...

I don’t contribute this to him being a Trump supporter, that is pretty silly but if the what she is saying is actually true, the guy is a little more than off. Too often divorces contain lots of exaggeration, lies and revenge, the truth is tough to find.
Not if she has corroborating evidence from close friends she told real time about the abuse. :)

They "liked" you so much that they had to divorce you. Now that's funny.

Sorry loon, no - one was mutual, the other I filed.
Three marriages for the Dotard and not a peep - That's odd ;)

The politics of personal destruction is all libs have at this point

They cant attack trump or parnell on the issues

Not if she has corroborating evidence from close friends she told real time about the abuse. :)
Could be right, I really find divorce cases to be full of BS and a little truth. I have never been through a divorce but friends have and the two sides of stories never come close to matching or to reality.

Exes never lie.

EVER.

Especially in custody hearings. :)

Ya, this dude is a chip right off the ol’ block eh? ;)

Glad you brought this up.

An ex of Trump's made MUCH more outrageous claims about him when they broke up...

And then recanted every word. :)

Forum List

Back