PA Voter Fraud

This is a screenshot from a #Dominion document (see 2nd link for doc) supplied to the City of Philadelphia, that shows they use foreign parts in their voting machines, but the countries are redacted.

Why do they do that. American citizens pay for these machines. We deserve to know where anything we buy is made, particularly voting technology.

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers (third link).

This is my own research. Feel free to share.

#meme #StopTheSteal #elections #voting #jimhvausa #DeepState #Philadelphia #PA

dominion01.jpg

It is funny how he doesn't show anyactual examples of the "same date" but only shows a column where he has written that in. lololol

IKR!!! he made up the PA.gov website too, right?
It's really easy to fake that kinda shit.

When it gets to SCOTUS maybe Xi/Biden will call you as an expert witness

wHeN iT gEtS t0 sC0tUs
:auiqs.jpg:

I warned you people numerous times not to fuck with Donald Trump. He's been a successful real estate developer in the toughest city in America for decades. He negotiated with actual Mafia Captains who controlled key NYC industries in the pre Rudy 1980's. You think Nancy Pelosi frightens him?

He's a counter puncher, he let you Rope a Dope yourself into what will be your un-American Party's extinction.

IKR!! He got it from PA.gov! I mean how is it possible that PA.gov has ballots coming back the SAME DAY THEY WERE MAILED OUT?

"You are a stupid and crazy person. Seek therapy."
They aren't interested in facts or information. The leftist you see here now are strictly in denial and posting
crap because they don't know what else to do.

It's sad and I doubt the oral SC arguments get much better. The facts all favor Donald Trump and it freaks
these people zombies out.

IKR!! He got it from PA.gov! I mean how is it possible that PA.gov has ballots coming back the SAME DAY THEY WERE MAILED OUT?

"You are a stupid and crazy person. Seek therapy."
They aren't interested in facts or information. The leftist you see here now are strictly in denial and posting
crap because they don't know what else to do.

It's sad and I doubt the oral SC arguments get much better. The facts all favor Donald Trump and it freaks
these people zombies out.
The delusional is real.

Gee...shoulda presented this in court.

Oh wait...they did and it's horse shit.

The court threw it out

:link::link::link::link::link:

For which case? There's been more than 30 court cases in multiple states which Trump's lawyers have either abandoned, or the judges have tossed out.

Trump's longtime lawyers are refusing to file cases unless there is evidence to back up their claims, having been excoriated by judges in the jurisdictions where they have filed. Lawyers can be disbarred for filing scurrulous actions, and Trump's claims have more than crossed those lines.

You could google this. If you weren't a lying lazy piece of shit.

Biden got less votes in 2020 than Hillary in 2016.... in Philadelphia

That SAYS IT ALL....

There was no cheating in favor of Biden.

Biden's margin in PA is around 150,000. That's FIFTEEN TIMES what Donald's was in 2016.
IOW, a BLOWOUT! :D

Those OBVIOUS Fraud votes in the OP were just for 1/3 of the database!

I know this because some 15 year old named Skippy told me so on the TikToks! :laughing0301:

It is funny how he doesn't show anyactual examples of the "same date" but only shows a column where he has written that in. lololol

Hey, I know. I'll make a video with the camera moving around quickly so nobody can actually see the entire file, then rant about the election, then do some other things.

The kookservatives will lap it up and I'll be famous!

IKR!!! he made up the PA.gov website too, right?
It's really easy to fake that kinda shit.

When it gets to SCOTUS maybe Xi/Biden will call you as an expert witness

wHeN iT gEtS t0 sC0tUs
:auiqs.jpg:

I warned you people numerous times not to fuck with Donald Trump. He's been a successful real estate developer in the toughest city in America for decades. He negotiated with actual Mafia Captains who controlled key NYC industries in the pre Rudy 1980's. You think Nancy Pelosi frightens him?

He's a counter puncher, he let you Rope a Dope yourself into what will be your un-American Party's extinction.

The Party's Over. Now take that lampshade off your head and we'll call you an Uber! :laugh2:

This kookservative thinks having limited mobility has something to do with reading.

rofl
What I think is you are fucking brain dead. And your critical thinking skills are so limited you cannot
make a connection in your tiny reptile brain between being so lame (mentally lame) and needing
handicapped access to look at your cartoonish photo.

Have special needs student explain it to you though I know you were stretching to counter that
serious burn I gave you.

This kookservative thinks having limited mobility has something to do with reading.

rofl
What I think is you are fucking brain dead. And your critical thinking skills are so limited you cannot
make a connection in your tiny reptile brain between being so lame (mentally lame) and needing
handicapped access to look at your cartoonish photo.

Have special needs student explain it to you though I know you were stretching to counter that
serious burn I gave you.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back