PA Voter Fraud

Data set representing 1/3 of the PA total.

11K votes received back the same day they were mailed out; 8.2K approved and mailed back same day and 7K received PRIOR TO BEING MAILED OUT!

"You are a stupid and crazy person. Seek therapy." - Kavik Kang, on the programmed Progressive response

If this was real the tRumpling's lawyers would have presented it in court.

You lost

Get over it.

Let's not pretend that they actually believe any of this stuff. They just want plausible deniability for all the violent acts they intend to take part in

I don't think most of them will participate. They talk a good game but they're really just a buncha whiney pussies.

Last edited:
This kookservative thinks having limited mobility has something to do with reading.

rofl
What I think is you are fucking brain dead. And your critical thinking skills are so limited you cannot
make a connection in your tiny reptile brain between being so lame (mentally lame) and needing
handicapped access to look at your cartoonish photo.

Have special needs student explain it to you though I know you were stretching to counter that
serious burn I gave you.

:itsok:

I thought they would all disappear when it was abundantly evident that they lost.
Nah, sadly they are here to stay and will be flop sweating like Rudy with claims of STOLEN ELECTION!! for the next 100 years.
Assuming they live that long - which happily they will not :)

Data set representing 1/3 of the PA total.

11K votes received back the same day they were mailed out; 8.2K approved and mailed back same day and 7K received PRIOR TO BEING MAILED OUT!

"You are a stupid and crazy person. Seek therapy." - Kavik Kang, on the programmed Progressive response

If this was real the tRumpling's lawyers would have presented it in court.

You lost

Get over it.

Let's not pretend that they actually believe any of this stuff. They just want plausible deniability for all the violent acts they intend to take part in

I don't think most of the will participate. They talk a good game but they're really just a buncha whiney pussies.

Hope so

Trump's team is 2-33 in court

MAGA World Series.jpg

It is funny how he doesn't show anyactual examples of the "same date" but only shows a column where he has written that in. lololol

IKR!!! he made up the PA.gov website too, right?
It's really easy to fake that kinda shit.

you went to the PA.gov website too? Can you show us or is this the default "You are a stupid and crazy person. Seek therapy." response?
That's the default response because it is overwhelmingly correct in the case of this forum's tRump supporters.

It is funny how he doesn't show anyactual examples of the "same date" but only shows a column where he has written that in. lololol

IKR!!! he made up the PA.gov website too, right?
It's really easy to fake that kinda shit.

When it gets to SCOTUS maybe Xi/Biden will call you as an expert witness

wHeN iT gEtS t0 sC0tUs
:auiqs.jpg:

I warned you people numerous times not to fuck with Donald Trump. He's been a successful real estate developer in the toughest city in America for decades. He negotiated with actual Mafia Captains who controlled key NYC industries in the pre Rudy 1980's. You think Nancy Pelosi frightens him?

He's a counter puncher, he let you Rope a Dope yourself into what will be your un-American Party's extinction.

He's a common playground bully and you're a clueless sycophant.

The cult doesn't seem to understand how the legal system works.
Just like you don't seem to understand how an election works.
It's not how many votes you can steal.

I'm sure the Supreme Court will explain things to you and your comrades.

This kookservative thinks having limited mobility has something to do with reading.

rofl
What I think is you are fucking brain dead. And your critical thinking skills are so limited you cannot
make a connection in your tiny reptile brain between being so lame (mentally lame) and needing

Have special needs student explain it to you though I know you were stretching to counter that
serious burn I gave you.

I thought they would all disappear when it was abundantly evident that they lost.
Nah, sadly they are here to stay and will be flop sweating like Rudy with claims of STOLEN ELECTION!! for the next 100 years.
I want them to live as long as possible, miserable under the delusion that Democrats stole this election from Trump, until their final gasp for air.

Winning the election in itself was great. The added icing on the proverbial cake of the right melting down over this under the guidance of the biggest impeached loser in presidential election history only serves to double the pleasure.

tenor.gif

You mean what you cannot prove.

Looking through your posts, they are all either lies or general stupidities. Maybe you need to grow up
Why should I consider the opinion of someone like you with a double digit IQ?

I guess you haven't noticed but Impeached Trump has not yet proven a single case of voter fraud; despite his acolytes running around like chickens with their heads cut off, screaming the contrary.

rofl

serious burn I gave you.

I want them to live as long as possible, miserable under the delusion that Democrats stole this election from Trump, until their final gasp for air.

Winning the election in itself was great. The added icing on the proverbial cake of the right melting down over this under the guidance of the biggest impeached loser in presidential election history only serves to double the pleasure.
I’m glad you accepted cheating was the only way Biden can win!!!
Wait until they Impeach him and it works!!!

Forum List

Back