PA Voter Fraud

Rudy's last court case in PA was just thrown out and the judge essentially LAUGHED at the case...and Rudy

This kookservative thinks having limited mobility has something to do with reading.

rofl
What I think is you are fucking brain dead. And your critical thinking skills are so limited you cannot
make a connection in your tiny reptile brain between being so lame (mentally lame) and needing
handicapped access to look at your cartoonish photo.

Have special needs student explain it to you though I know you were stretching to counter that
serious burn I gave you.

:itsok:

I thought they would all disappear when it was abundantly evident that they lost.
Nah, sadly they are here to stay and will be flop sweating like Rudy with claims of STOLEN ELECTION!! for the next 100 years.
Assuming they live that long - which happily they will not :)
I want them to live as long as possible, miserable under the delusion that Democrats stole this election from Trump, until their final gasp for air.

Winning the election in itself was great. The added icing on the proverbial cake of the right melting down over this under the guidance of the biggest impeached loser in presidential election history only serves to double the pleasure.
I’m glad you accepted cheating was the only way Biden can win!!!
Wait until they Impeach him and it works!!!
Impeach who, Biden???

Read the Constitution a few hundred more times until you learn which body of government initiates impeachment proceedings.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Gee...shoulda presented this in court.

Oh wait...they did and it's horse shit.

The court threw it out

:link::link::link::link::link:

For which case? There's been more than 30 court cases in multiple states which Trump's lawyers have either abandoned, or the judges have tossed out.

Trump's longtime lawyers are refusing to file cases unless there is evidence to back up their claims, having been excoriated by judges in the jurisdictions where they have filed. Lawyers can be disbarred for filing scurrulous actions, and Trump's claims have more than crossed those lines.

You could google this. If you weren't a lying lazy piece of shit.

I believe your comrade was referring to the information provided by the OP, but hey, you commies just love to deflect, don'cha.

This kookservative thinks having limited mobility has something to do with reading.

rofl
What I think is you are fucking brain dead. And your critical thinking skills are so limited you cannot
make a connection in your tiny reptile brain between being so lame (mentally lame) and needing

Have special needs student explain it to you though I know you were stretching to counter that
serious burn I gave you.

I thought they would all disappear when it was abundantly evident that they lost.
Nah, sadly they are here to stay and will be flop sweating like Rudy with claims of STOLEN ELECTION!! for the next 100 years.
I want them to live as long as possible, miserable under the delusion that Democrats stole this election from Trump, until their final gasp for air.

Winning the election in itself was great. The added icing on the proverbial cake of the right melting down over this under the guidance of the biggest impeached loser in presidential election history only serves to double the pleasure.
Impeach who, Biden???

Read the Constitution a few hundred more times until you learn which body of government initiates impeachment proceedings.

The House will be controlled by the R’s in 2 years dumb dumb, you understand how this works little goat boy...

rofl

serious burn I gave you.

Impeach who, Biden???

The House will be controlled by the R’s in 2 years dumb dumb, you understand how this works little goat boy...
Uh, maybe, maybe not.

You know if democrats were the Imperial Japanese in 1941, they would have spent mid-December 1941 going, "What attack? What do you mean we 'attacked Pearl Harbor'?" Where's the proof?

Forum List

Back