Pacific Ocean waters absorbing heat 15 times faster over past 60 years than in past 1

These people don't believe America should be a respected science power.

They're extremist and morons.

No better way to get respect than to spend trillions on less reliable energy.

This is true when the alternative is no energy. Not much respect in returning to the caves.

In what imaginary world is there no energy from fossil fuels?

Those solar panel and windmill only idiots are the ones who will return us to the caves.

No better way to get respect than to spend trillions on less reliable energy.

This is true when the alternative is no energy. Not much respect in returning to the caves.

Those solar panel and windmill only idiots are the ones who will return us to the caves.

I guess you believe in the Fossil Fuel Fairy. Bringing energy to good little girls and boys worldwide.

I don't. Mankind invented and built the fossil fuel world as a good, though temporary solution, now we can build the permanent solution.

Don't worry, you don't have to do anything. The adults will handle it.

I guess you believe in the Fossil Fuel Fairy. Bringing energy to good little girls and boys worldwide.

I don't. Mankind invented and built the fossil fuel world as a good, though temporary solution, now we can build the permanent solution.

I guess you believe in the Fossil Fuel Fairy.

I believe in markets. Keep government the fuck out of it, energy will be supplied.

I believe in markets. Keep government the fuck out of it, energy will be supplied.

This pretty much what's going on with the exception of the high risk technology development.

This pretty much what's going on with the exception of the high risk technology development.

You think the government is keeping out of the energy markets? LOL!

I'm sorry that your Alzheimer's meds have stopped working.
It does explain the declining quality of your posts.

You think the government is keeping out of the energy markets? LOL!

I'm sorry that your Alzheimer's meds have stopped working.
It does explain the declining quality of your posts.

Speaking of the quality of posts, take this one for instance. What does it say, really. It says what you wish to be true. No evidence, no factual support, not even why you wish it was true.

Pretty shabby for a guy who fancies himself as smart.

2013 Brings Warmest November Since At Least 1880

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — November was a hot month for planet Earth.

Government scientists reported Tuesday that last month set a heat record. They say it was the warmest November on record, across Earth, since record-keeping began in 1880.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration says average global temperature, for water and land surfaces combined, was 56.6 degrees (13.7 Celsius). That's 1.4 degrees (0.78 degrees Celsius) above the 20th century average.

It was the 37th consecutive November with above-average temperatures. The last below-average November was in 1976.

It was also the 345th straight month with above-average temperatures. That's almost 29 years.

Among the November hot spots: much of Eurasia, Central America and the Indian Ocean. In Russia, it was the warmest November on record. But parts of North America were cooler than average.

Almost 30 years of continually climbing temperatures. Yet our fruitloops continue to state nothing is happening. Wow.

Here's more news of stuff that deniers insist is not happening.

Rising sea level threatens Norfolk

The city allowed people to build on a floodplain ("wetland") where the earth sinks, and the sea is rising only there?

How does that prove highly intelligent people that you can't debate civilly are AGW deniers?

/stifling wild laughter

Last edited:
Here's more news of stuff that deniers insist is not happening.

Rising sea level threatens Norfolk

You still won't acknowledge what has been said in prior posts.

Not my job, man.
So your job is to discredit any conservative who doesn't buy your Democrat party bullshit?

That's what you get for getting out of working on the line where you just put rivets on the same place of a single part all day long. So sorry the wringers on the washers you were building went out of date and you had to find job security after your lobotomy at USMB when the Toddster converted other liberals to being conservative believers in years past. You should be mad at the bosses for obtaining a post where you can never win the debate. They're only using your disability because it pleasures them. Poor PMZ, doesn't know he lost the debate his first week here. There aren't any connective receptors up there where other people have them. :lol: :lol:

You still won't acknowledge what has been said in prior posts.

Not my job, man.
So your job is to discredit any conservative who doesn't buy your Democrat party bullshit?

That's what you get for getting out of working on the line where you just put rivets on the same place of a single part all day long. So sorry the wringers on the washers you were building went out of date and you had to find job security after your lobotomy at USMB when the Toddster converted other liberals to being conservative believers in years past. You should be mad at the bosses for obtaining a post where you can never win the debate. They're only using your disability because it pleasures them. Poor PMZ, doesn't know he lost the debate his first week here. There aren't any connective receptors up there where other people have them. :lol: :lol:

No point here, either.

"So your job is to discredit any conservative who doesn't buy your Democrat party bullshit?"

My hobby is to study issues and push for what I conclude is best for the country that I'm leaving to my grandchildren.

As the Republican Party left me in the hopes of picking up conservative votes instead of governing, I find myself at odds with them quite often. However the GOP is showing signs that they understand now that you can't serve conservatism and govern. It has to be one or the other.

It has taken them quite a few years to conclude the obvious, but, as they say, better late then never.

I'm looking forward to the return of the two party system. Perhaps in 2020.

There isn't a market in which government is NOT involved. You didn't know this? Huh.

There isn't a pure capitalist corporation ran free market on earth. All first world nations are hybrid public/private systems that work very well.

What these people are arguing for is no regulations, no public funds to better society and just pure winners @ losers. These people don't know anything of reality.

Forum List

Back