Pack of feral 'Teens' beat up white 15-year-old girl and steal her Air Jordans in Brooklyn

Heinous crime, I don't know why anyone would call it a hate crime in the legal sense.

Why arent cops killing more of these people? Clearly there should be WAAAYYYY more black people either in prison or in the ground.

Why arent cops killing more of these people? Clearly there should be WAAAYYYY more black people either in prison or in the ground.

They are not to blame their great,great,great, grand pappies were slaves.

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

If a gang of whites beat up a black girl what do you think the media would call it?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.

Hopefully the police will murder more blacks....especially the criminal blacks --- but at this point -- all young blacks should be getting shot more by police -- just to be on the safe side
Yes, literally THOUSANDS of them need to be killed. Mob attacks should be an instant death sentence.

Sounds like a typical mugging to me, not a hate crime. Do you have evidence they targeted her for being white?

If a gang of whites beat up a black girl what do you think the media would call it?

It's hardly a secret the media has double standard to push an agenda, but that does not make this a hate crime.
If the races were reversed, there would be no debate on whether or not its a hate crime.

Hopefully the police will murder more blacks....especially the criminal blacks --- but at this point -- all young blacks should be getting shot more by police -- just to be on the safe side

^That would be the very definition of a hate crime.
Not really....just look at the data....blacks are just violent feral animals.....so it makes it a data driven decision to shoot them more....for justice...

Murdering (Godboy's word not mine) for the color of their skin is the epitome of a hate crime.

Not really....just look at the data....blacks are just violent feral animals.....so it makes it a data driven decision to shoot them more....for justice...

Murdering (Godboy's word not mine) for the color of their skin is the epitome of a hate crime.
I never used the word "murder". Killing violent people in the act of a mob attack is simply justice.

I never used the word "murder". Killing violent people in the act of a mob attack is simply justice.

My mistake it was Biff.

My mistake it was Biff.

Biff is being sarcastic

My mistake it was Biff.

Biff is being sarcastic

Well, I was taken in. :21:

My mistake it was Biff.

Biff is being sarcastic

I say the things the racists on the board hint at saying but are too cowardly to say it....

It's almost like when I come out and say it -- even they see how racist it is -- and shy away from it -- its cute....

I wouldn't call their behavior "feral". We've all seen videos of lions attacking gazelles. Not once have I seen the lion steal the gazelle's Air Jordans. :dunno:

My mistake it was Biff.

Biff is being sarcastic

I say the things the racists on the board hint at saying but are too cowardly to say it....

It's almost like when I come out and say it -- even they see how racist it is -- and shy away from it -- its cute....
People have every right to be mad at the black community for this shit. You people endlessly complain about lynchings from the past, but when white people complain about modern day lynchings, you call them racist.

My mistake it was Biff.

Biff is being sarcastic

Yep, I see that now. :21: :113:

My mistake it was Biff.

Biff is being sarcastic

Nothing wrong with racism. Racism is good.

WHY RACISM IS NOT HATE

Forum List

Back