Packed college stadiums with few masks in sight

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
I guess these are all superspreader events? Will be interesting to see what happens. How many get Covid, how many were vaxxed, how bad are the symptoms. This is generally a young and healthy demographic.

Last edited:
When the Lambda Lambda Mu variant comes to town it's gonna be curtains.

Hey did you hear that the Mu variant is resistant to any Vaccines!?!?

Such bad news...and right before cold and flu season too!

Wow...what bad luck!

I rode my bike through the campuses of the University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon U (Pittsburgh-Oakland) on Friday, seeing thousands of students preparing for the three-day weekend, and maybe 5% of the Yoots were masked - almost all of them Asian.

This was the most encouraging thing I've seen on campus since the anti-Vietnam war rallies. The little bastards are thinking about the risks and acting appropriately.

I guess these are all superspreader events? Will be interesting to see what happens. How many get Covid, how many were vaxxed, how bad are the symptoms. These are generally a young and healthy demographic.

More and more universities are requiring vaccines just to work/study at them.

For good or bad, right or wrong, people aren't going to shut down again.
Oh yeah they will. They absolutely will. They will also get the vaccine...after this vaccine...or starve to death.

This is a global reset and errbody gettin on that bus...or they're gettin on the train.

You are surplus of requirement.

So, you will take the shot, get in the box, and eat the bugs, or you will be culled.

Your future has been determined.

I don’t see any requirements for wearing masks in outdoor stadiums. I do see them checking for vaccinations.

No masks in Baseball stadiums either

Wife and I went to a monster truck show few days ago in a indoor arena and no masks were worn, literally right next door is a baseball stadium with a game starting at the same time and multiple lines of hundreds of people waiting to go in and we saw no masks.

I guess these are all superspreader events? Will be interesting to see what happens. How many get Covid, how many were vaxxed, how bad are the symptoms. This is generally a young and healthy demographic.
Old fart Tom Brady got the WuFlu like 6 months ago & barely noticed it.

Clearly we're all going to die UNLESS WE DO EVERYTHING THE DEMOCRATS TELL US TO!!!!!!!!!!

I rode my bike through the campuses of the University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon U (Pittsburgh-Oakland) on Friday, seeing thousands of students preparing for the three-day weekend, and maybe 5% of the Yoots were masked - almost all of them Asian.

This was the most encouraging thing I've seen on campus since the anti-Vietnam war rallies. The little bastards are thinking about the risks and acting appropriately.
Democrats are losing the battle for the Hearts & Minds of the Yoot?

THIS IS CATASTROPHIC!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Old fart Tom Brady got the WuFlu like 6 months ago & barely noticed it.

Clearly we're all going to die UNLESS WE DO EVERYTHING THE DEMOCRATS TELL US TO!!!!!!!!!!

I had it back before the lockdowns and when it was still primarily in China. My wife and I both had it and chalked it up as the flu, I thought it was weird because I hadn't had more than a sinus infection for 20 years or so. I felt like shit for a week and got better and never put more thought into it till much later my doctor did a antibody test and found it in me. My doctor told me not to bother with the vaccine unless I felt it necessary.

I still don't wear masks and still haven't gotten the vaccine. I'm healthy and only 46, I'd rather get exposed and get antibodies because covid is never going away, it's here to stay.

We are having a huge LD picnic with masks prohibited.
Nation is starting to turn against all this hoaxed bullshit.
We know liberals hope we get sick and die-it is they who are already quite ill.

I have told this story in other threads, so please forgive my posting it again.

I just recovered from COVID. I contracted the virus at my state fair and came down with symptoms3 days later. I was wearing a mask indoors but not in the 95 degree heat outdoors. I was vaccinated in June with the J&J shot. I could barely breath had no sense of teste or small, and slept about 18 hours a day. I received the monoclonal antibodies a couple of days later, and immediately began recovering. It has now been over 2 weeks since I contracted it and I feel much better, but had to cancel my doctor's appointment for this week.

Our hospitals are being overrun with people of all ages coming down with COVID. The vast majority were never vaccinated. Those who died had never been vaccinated. I know that without the vaccination I likely would have been in the hospital, if they had room for me.

One of my oldest daughter's friends spent two weeks in the local hospital, and almost died. Even with their treatment, he was still on oxygen because of the damage to his lungs.

Those of you who think COVID is a hoax, take my advice and think again. Get your vaccine if you haven't already. If you don't, you will likely get the new strain of COVID and may die.

I have told this story in other threads, so please forgive my posting it again.

I just recovered from COVID. I contracted the virus at my state fair and came down with symptoms3 days later. I was wearing a mask indoors but not in the 95 degree heat outdoors. I was vaccinated in June with the J&J shot. I could barely breath had no sense of teste or small, and slept about 18 hours a day. I received the monoclonal antibodies a couple of days later, and immediately began recovering. It has now been over 2 weeks since I contracted it and I feel much better, but had to cancel my doctor's appointment for this week.

Our hospitals are being overrun with people of all ages coming down with COVID. The vast majority were never vaccinated. Those who died had never been vaccinated. I know that without the vaccination I likely would have been in the hospital, if they had room for me.

One of my oldest daughter's friends spent two weeks in the local hospital, and almost died. Even with their treatment, he was still on oxygen because of the damage to his lungs.

Those of you who think COVID is a hoax, take my advice and think again. Get your vaccine if you haven't already. If you don't, you will likely get the new strain of COVID and may die.
The virus, like one's personal choice in how to address it, is as real as its vicious political weaponization by psychopathic Democrats.

All of the damage and death is on their hands - all of it. They're 21st century Nazis.

Glad you're okay! :)

Yeah...I was cringing at that. Time will tell.

I had it back before the lockdowns and when it was still primarily in China. My wife and I both had it and chalked it up as the flu, I thought it was weird because I hadn't had more than a sinus infection for 20 years or so. I felt like shit for a week and got better and never put more thought into it till much later my doctor did a antibody test and found it in me. My doctor told me not to bother with the vaccine unless I felt it necessary.

I still don't wear masks and still haven't gotten the vaccine. I'm healthy and only 46, I'd rather get exposed and get antibodies because covid is never going away, it's here to stay.
It's early iterations could be ultra-nasty, but exposure is the best thing for most.

The Democrat response has been disastrous, and they have an enormous amount of blood on their hands.

When the Lambda Lambda Mu variant comes to town it's gonna be curtains.

Hey did you hear that the Mu variant is resistant to any Vaccines!?!?

Such bad news...and right before cold and flu season too!

Wow...what bad luck!
You sound so hopeful

Forum List

Back