Packed college stadiums with few masks in sight

Dont want more shutdowns?

Blame those who won’t get vaccinated
Any more shutdowns, I will blame those who mandate, support, and enforce shutdowns.

I am fully vaccinated and gladly comply with public and private mask mandates. Shutdowns accomplish nothing and vaccinations are not 100 percent. By the Left’s own words, shutdowns are simply opportunities in crisis to shape vision. We stayed shut down way too long at the forefront of the pandemic and it impacted livelihoods and timeline towards the vaccination. It impacted our supply chain.

I guess these are all superspreader events? Will be interesting to see what happens. How many get Covid, how many were vaxxed, how bad are the symptoms. This is generally a young and healthy demographic.
It's probably a bad thing.

I would be happy to be wrong about that.

For good or bad, right or wrong, people aren't going to shut down again.
Most likely correct. Things would have to reach the stage of people dying in the streets first and hopefully we've got enough immunity in the population to prevent that at this point.

Wife and I went to a monster truck show few days ago in a indoor arena and no masks were worn, literally right next door is a baseball stadium with a game starting at the same time and multiple lines of hundreds of people waiting to go in and we saw no masks.
What's the condition of your local hospital?

Any more shutdowns, I will blame those who mandate, support, and enforce shutdowns.

I am fully vaccinated and gladly comply with public and private mask mandates. Shutdowns accomplish nothing and vaccinations are not 100 percent. By the Left’s own words, shutdowns are simply opportunities in crisis to shape vision. We stayed shut down way too long at the forefront of the pandemic and it impacted livelihoods and timeline towards the vaccination. It impacted our supply chain.
COVID calls the shots not politicians who don’t want to offend businesses.

If people had gotten vaccinated, there would be no need for masks, shutdowns or social distancing

By fall we will return to 2020 restrictions

Thank the unvaccinated

I guess these are all superspreader events? Will be interesting to see what happens. How many get Covid, how many were vaxxed, how bad are the symptoms. This is generally a young and healthy demographic.
Yeah, I don't get it. It shouldn't be allowed.

COVID calls the shots not politicians who don’t want to offend businesses.

If people had gotten vaccinated, there would be no need for masks, shutdowns or social distancing

By fall we will return to 2020 restrictions

Thank the unvaccinated
Initially, COVID calls the shots in a spike or outbreak. Yet as we saw in 2020 shutdowns were for the common people, not the Democrat wealthy elite who were caught time and time again usurping or ignoring the bullshit shutdowns they exacerbated on the rest of us. Shutdowns were an afterthought when it came to mass protests.

Clearly, Shutdowns and restrictions are ultimately determined by Democrat politicians who want control yet they themselves are not willing to adhere to.

Yes…
And those who don’t want business shut down, kids in masks and overflowing hospitals can blame those who refused to get vaccinated
In every deep blue city there are multiple hospitals in many areas that are overflowing with patients and besieged with an endless self serving clientele who do not pay a penny for medical treatment. Who do we blame? You are vengeance on a population who has mistreated you or what you believe in. And now you want to get people back. I only tell you it is wrong. But I understand it. And think there are people who deserve it. For this is going to eventually destroy us. And frankly, it will show all abusive and arrogant asses that are somehow now so quiet and diminutive, what they are. The global elites are now going with the Children agenda. After all, we all can be guilted with a defenseless child endangered. Our nation had its chance to show how much we protect children a half century ago when the fiat currency broke away from common sense. We chose personal satisfaction over prudent common sense generational ways to improve the species.

In every deep blue city there are multiple hospitals in many areas that are overflowing with patients and besieged with an endless self serving clientele who do not pay a penny for medical treatment. Who do we blame? You are vengeance on a population who has mistreated you or what you believe in. And now you want to get people back. I only tell you it is wrong. But I understand it. And think there are people who deserve it. For this is going to eventually destroy us. And frankly, it will show all abusive and arrogant asses that are somehow now so quiet and diminutive, what they are. The global elites are now going with the Children agenda. After all, we all can be guilted with a defenseless child endangered. Our nation had its chance to show how much we protect children a half century ago when the fiat currency broke away from common sense. We chose personal satisfaction over prudent common sense generational ways to improve the species.
NYC was the hotbed of COVID
Since vaccines, they have it under control

Unvaccinated States are feeling the wrath in of COVID

Businesses and other entities are now jumping on the illegal decree bandwagon. Crafting policies out of thin air that are cumbersome and bind the consumer into policies that are simply ludicrous overreaction to the hoax
Let’s just take the utterly woeful Baltimore Orioles who can’t draw 20,000. For everyone’s “well being” you can’t buy tickets via mail or in person. You have to sign up and create a Baltimore Orioles account and then order the tickets on your phone, wait a day for them to process, and then go thru confirmation hoops that often don’t work and hope you did it right but dont know until you present your phone
This is what happens when government trods all over the populous-other entities follow suit.

Burgermeister
College football should have no fans again
These events affect tens of thousands of newly infected and .0008 percent will die
We may have to end college football

Smart said, last month, that more than 90% of Georgia's players, coaches and other staff members had been vaccinated for COVID-19.

Georgia is not requiring fans to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to attend games at Sanford Stadium this season. Capacity is 92,746.

"This is the highest we've been since fall camp right now," Smart said. "I think there's this relief that you guys feel like everything's back to normal, well it's really just not for us right now."

This vaccination is behaving like every other government solution. It makes things worse so they say you need more of it.

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart says Bulldogs experiencing 'highest spike' of COVID-19 despite more than 90% being vaccinated -
I'll be honest with you, I'm as concerned as I've ever been, because we have three or four guys out with COVID and we have a couple staff members that have been out with COVID here recently," Smart said. "For us, we're at our highest spike. And people are talking about vaccinations, well these are people that are vaccinated.

You would think the shine would be wearing off these jabs..

Forum List

Back