Pagan Christianity!

The Christian church morphed into the Catholic church in Rome, and it became the mother of all Christianity.

Christianity is pimping the pagan version of hell like a great whore!

Christianity isn't Pagan. If it were, it'd actually be peaceful, tolerant, accepting, and inclusive- instead of a brainwashing cult which has killed more people than other religions put together (not counting Islam, which is just as gory).

Did you know that much of Christianity now has evolved from paganism? Oh the Christians don't want to know this , and does not want the world to know it either. I recommend one book as reference reading ; " Pagan Christianity" by Frank Viola and George Barna. A stunning book ,I will refer to it often in this thread. Christianity used to be known as " The Way"; but the Romans start calling them Christians at Antioch, Acts 11:26. The followers accepted that terminology ; that was merely the beginning of them accepting the ways and means of Romans and other pagan influences. As the church grew and the Apostles died out , they began accepting into the church members who still had pagan ways and beliefs ; a morph that will remain in the Christian bloodstream up until this present age.

Lets look into this incredible historical event.

This has been disproven almost since the material was first presented in the 1800s. You may want to look at how Christians took over pagan Temples by bringing in their own rites and relics. In any case paganism has never ever really died out. The most one can say is that it kind of faded from history, but paganism and the Abrahamic faiths have existed side-by-side for thousands of years.

Christianity didn't "take over" Pagan temples, it destroyed them. Paganism didn't fade from history, it was violently eradicated from Europe through forced conversions, massacres, genocides, crusades, etc.

Even Jesus warned of his church being infiltrated with serious deception; in Matt. 24:5 he said MANY will come in his name saying that he is indeed the Christ and they shall deceive MANY! The many being actual church members! Smooth sounding pagan doctrines , like the Trinity, which the church has swallowed hook , line and sinker.

Would it shock you to know Christianity is part of the synagogue of satan; or a church satan is leading? Disguised as god.

In Jude 4 it speaks of certain men who " Crept into the faith", 2 Tim. 3:6 speaks of the same dynamic; even before Paul died the church was being invaded by philosophy and pagan influences, Col. 2:8. In 1 John 2:18 John warned of anti-Christ being " Here now." The church wanted to grow and it began absorbing the seeds of paganism; its ritual and pomp. This happen slowly over the centuries , like a virus , paganism found a home in Christianity.

Constantine the Great and Christianity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you know that much of Christianity now has evolved from paganism? Oh the Christians don't want to know this , and does not want the world to know it either. I recommend one book as reference reading ; " Pagan Christianity" by Frank Viola and George Barna. A stunning book ,I will refer to it often in this thread. Christianity used to be known as " The Way"; but the Romans start calling them Christians at Antioch, Acts 11:26. The followers accepted that terminology ; that was merely the beginning of them accepting the ways and means of Romans and other pagan influences. As the church grew and the Apostles died out , they began accepting into the church members who still had pagan ways and beliefs ; a morph that will remain in the Christian bloodstream up until this present age.

So do you want Christianity to be just another branch of Judaism? Jesus Christ Himself was against that.

So do you want Christianity to be just another branch of Judaism? Jesus Christ Himself was against that.

Jesus was not a Christian.

Hey Zeus was the first Christian!!

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Last edited:

Okay. And Mohamed was not a Muslim. And Abraham/Moses was not a Jew.

Jesus never called himself a Christian ,God never called Jesus a Christian, no prophets called Jesus a Christian

but Christianity calls Jesus a Christian, because they don't know what they are doing.

Jesus never called himself a Christian ,God never called Jesus a Christian, no prophets called Jesus a Christian

but Christianity calls Jesus a Christian, because they don't know what they are doing.
Jesus the Christ. He was also called the Christ. This counters your statement.

No it does not, release your mind; the Father God never called his Son a Christian, no prophets ever called Jesus a Christian ,no angel NEVER addressed Jesus as a Christian. Even the devil had enough sense never to address Jesus as a Christian.

But the monster pride of Christianity CANNOT see or EVER admit this.

I mean they are unable too ; the seduction of the Christian mind is just too strong!

No it does not, release your mind; the Father God never called his Son a Christian, no prophets ever called Jesus a Christian ,no angel NEVER addressed Jesus as a Christian. Even the devil had enough sense never to address Jesus as a Christian.

I mean they are unable too ; the seduction of the Christian mind is just too strong!
I understand that your rabbi forbids you to read the New Testament, but it is in there that Jesus was also called The Christ.

I understand that your rabbi forbids you to read the New Testament, but it is in there that Jesus was also called The Christ.

Can you show us where Jesus was called " The Christian?" I wait with baited breath.

Forum List

Back