Pakistani academic: Islam and Christianity both preach peace and tolerance

I am laughing violently as this is so fucking stupid that it is funny!

Peace? Religion be it Christianity or islam are the single biggest reason for war on this planet.

Yup and anyone who thinks Islam is the religion of peace has been living under a rock.

Muslim mutants have no problem killing anyone who doesn't agree with what they believe.

And Europe is learning that the Muslims don't assimilate and will have their own communities with no go police zones.

European leaders are their own worst enemies for letting these Mutant Muslims into their countries. If they had a working brain cell they would kick all Muslim mutants out of their countries and back to whatever third world shithole they came out of.

Funny. I live in a multi-ethnic community on the outskirts of Washington DC that includes a fair amount of Muslims. I have seen absolutely none of what you are talking about. However, there have been disturbances by white-supremacist groups, running around at night distributing openly racist flyers. And a local couple who sought to keep their teenage daughter from having a relationship with a neo-nazi was gunned down in their home a few days ago.

I'm sure the people in Paris and San Bernardino would disagree with you. If they were alive to disagree that is.

Sure, all religions have done bad things in their past.

Muslims have been doing things for fourteen hundred years and are still doing them.

Name a Christian or Catholic religion that cuts off heads, murders people and other bad things today.

You can't. Only Muslims, who worship a man who was a pedophile do those things now.

Grow up.

Still the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, do no evil Christianity after 2000 years & their second coming of liberty & justice at the turn of the century ?

Peace? Religion be it Christianity or islam are the single biggest reason for war on this planet.

Yup and anyone who thinks Islam is the religion of peace has been living under a rock.

Muslim mutants have no problem killing anyone who doesn't agree with what they believe.

And Europe is learning that the Muslims don't assimilate and will have their own communities with no go police zones.

European leaders are their own worst enemies for letting these Mutant Muslims into their countries. If they had a working brain cell they would kick all Muslim mutants out of their countries and back to whatever third world shithole they came out of.

Funny. I live in a multi-ethnic community on the outskirts of Washington DC that includes a fair amount of Muslims. I have seen absolutely none of what you are talking about. However, there have been disturbances by white-supremacist groups, running around at night distributing openly racist flyers. And a local couple who sought to keep their teenage daughter from having a relationship with a neo-nazi was gunned down in their home a few days ago.

I'm sure the people in Paris and San Bernardino would disagree with you. If they were alive to disagree that is.

So all Muslims are terrorists. And terrorists of the Muslim faith are the only ones who kill people. Right.
Ever hear of Timothy McVeigh, Robert Dear, Michael Bray, Paul Jennings Hill, Kevin Harpham, Eric Rudolph, the three men who plotted to bomb a Garden City, Kansas, apartment complex, for example? Shame on you for trying to deflect attention away from people who plot to kill us.

So all Muslims are terrorists. And terrorists of the Muslim faith are the only ones who kill people. Right.
Ever hear of Timothy McVeigh, Robert Dear, Michael Bray, Paul Jennings Hill, Kevin Harpham, Eric Rudolph, the three men who plotted to bomb a Garden City, Kansas, apartment complex, for example? Shame on you for trying to deflect attention away from people who plot to kill us.

Sure and the Muslims jihadists are a tiny fraction of the billions of Muslims out there.

Gotta wonder why those billions do nothing about the tiny number of terrorists.

Shame on you for deflecting attention away from people who want to kill us.

Grow up.

Sure and the Muslims jihadists are a tiny fraction of the billions of Muslims out there.

Grow up.

You are the one who needs to grow up. Apparently, you don't mind if people get killed or injured. You just mind who does it. The people killed, or would have been killed, by the people I listed are, or would be, just as dead. Several of these killers/would-be killers identified themselves with the Christian faith. What are the Christians doing about them?

Lysis is playing the shitty "YOU SAID ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS" card. Try again
lysis------it is YOUR LIBELS THAT ARE SHIT

Grow up.

You are the one who needs to grow up. Apparently, you don't mind if people get killed or injured. You just mind who does it. The people killed, or would have been killed, by the people I listed are, or would be, just as dead. Several of these killers/would-be killers identified themselves with the Christian faith. What are the Christians doing about them?

The Christians are calling them criminals-------they are not lauding them as HEROES as you laud YOUR
MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

Grow up.

Let me know when a Christian or anyone of any religion other than Islam does what they do.

Get back to me. LOL

Grow up.

The Christians are calling them criminals-------they are not lauding them as HEROES as you laud YOUR
MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

You are nuts. Off your rocker. I am not a Muslim. I laud no killers. Neither do the Muslims I know, and I've known many. You bozos cherry-pick the Qu'ran the same way you cherry-pick the Christian Bible.
Most of ISIS terrorists attacks are carried out against Muslims, like the murders of 41 people at a Shia cultural center in Kabul yesterday, and the killing of over 300 worshipers in an Egyptian mosque a few weeks ago. I discussed the latter with a Muslim employee at my bank. He explained to me that the people who do these things are considered non-Muslims because they have renounced the faith.

Grow up.

MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

Of course he plays the Islamaphobia card because he doesn't have sense enough to know killers when he hears about them.

Guess he'll wait for one of those peace loving Muslims to shoot his ass before he catch's a clue. Tree stump dumb is what he is.

Grow up.

MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

You are nuts. Off your rocker. I am not a Muslim. I laud no killers. Neither do the Muslims I know, and I've known many. You bozos cherry-pick the Qu'ran the same way you cherry-pick the Christian Bible.
Most of ISIS terrorists attacks are carried out against Muslims, like the murders of 41 people at a Shia cultural center in Kabul yesterday, and the killing of over 300 worshipers in an Egyptian mosque a few weeks ago. I discussed the latter with a Muslim employee at my bank. He explained to me that the people who do these things are considered non-Muslims because they have renounced the faith.

Oh please. You should have asked him why he and other Muslims don't do something about the terrorist who practice the religion of Islam.

Sunni's and Shia's have been killing themselves for centuries. To bad they don't kill themselves off.

Oh and I'm sure all their European victims would disagree with you and I'm damned sure the dead folks in San Bernardino would disagree.

Last edited:

Grow up.

MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

wrong again------I am not nuts and I can assure you that I have known, worked with and socialized
with far more muslims than have you. You seem to know nothing about the SUNNI vs SHIA rift----
you have cited episodes of sectarian violence amongst muslims----SO? Sunnis do refer to Shiites as
NON MUSLIMS -----so? UNRELATED ISSUE!!!!! I should add that amongst the very first muslims
I have known very well is included a SHIITE FROM NEW DEHLI INDIA------that was more than 50 years
ago. He DESPISED HINDUS---when I asked "if you hate hindus so much---why did your family not
migrate to PAKISTAN in 1948"? the man got ANGRY -------I had no idea that sunnis in Pakistan were
MURDERING SHIITES. -------you are about as clueless as I was when I was 20 years old

Grow up.

MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

Oh please. You should have asked him why he and other Muslims don't do something about the terrorist who practice the religion of Islam.

Sunni'[s and Shia's have been killing themselves for centuries. To bad they don't kill themselves off.

So WTF are they supposed to do? Waive a magic wand? Exactly what have people calling themselves Christians done against people who practice terrorism in the name of their religion?

Grow up.

MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

Sunni'[s and Shia's have been killing themselves for centuries. To bad they don't kill themselves off.

So WTF are they supposed to do? Waive a magic wand? Exactly what have people calling themselves Christians done against people who practice terrorism in the name of their religion?

How bout turning them in to the authorities??

Oh wait. I forgot. The authorities wouldn't care. Oh and they can stop supporting them, giving them aid and places to live and hide.

You are one clueless idiot.

Let me know when a Christian or anyone of any religion other than Islam does what they do.

Get back to me. LOL

As if what good would come of that since the Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate just had to protect & serve Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount prior to 9/11 to continue that Catholic Church tradition subjugation of Americans as their mass murders of Florida's Indians where it was deemed they served God in being killed as those thieving US Constitution, old testament & old glory arsonists Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities dictate doing a patriot act just as West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK did.

Grow up.

MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

wrong again------I am not nuts and I can assure you that I have known, worked with and socialized
with far more muslims than have you. You seem to know nothing about the SUNNI vs SHIA rift----
you have cited episodes of sectarian violence amongst muslims----SO? Sunnis do refer to Shiites as
NON MUSLIMS -----so? UNRELATED ISSUE!!!!! I should add that amongst the very first muslims
I have known very well is included a SHIITE FROM NEW DEHLI INDIA------that was more than 50 years
ago. He DESPISED HINDUS---when I asked "if you hate hindus so much---why did your family not
migrate to PAKISTAN in 1948"? the man got ANGRY -------I had no idea that sunnis in Pakistan were
MURDERING SHIITES. -------you are about as clueless as I was when I was 20 years old

Yeah. Sure. I sat next to a woman from a Shia Muslim woman from India whose father had been a city councilman back home for years at my job. I knew all of her sisters. I was invited to the celebration of her daughter's high school graduation (she is now a medical doctor). I was the one who brought her clothes to her sisters' house when her husband locked her out. The mosque leader sided with her in the ensuing battle with her husband. Her father expressed regret that he had married her to such a man and apologized to her.

I had already been to a Muslim country by the time I was 20. I was met with friendly hospitality by a bunch of wonderful people. One man at the local mosque took me up to the tower where he sang the call to prayer, so that I could look over the city of Izmir (aka Smyrna). Every cab that I entered (with my mother and my aunt) switched on its lights, including the dome light inside the car.

BTW: I do not know whether the gentleman I spoke with was Sunni or Shia. It really doesn't matter. He spoke of people renouncing their faith through acts of violence and wrote down a website where I might learn of Islamic beliefs, but he in no way attempted to recruit me. Neither have my Pakistani friend, who, frankly, just wants to drink wine at my house and discuss politics, nor my landlord, nor the very tall and funny Afghani who assists me at the supermarket, joking and retrieving items for me that I am too short to reach.

I don't know why you want war with these people. I do not. I also do not want any part of the U.S. military to make war on Muslims based on your crude beliefs.

MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

Oh wait. I forgot. The authorities wouldn't care. Oh and they can stop supporting them, giving them aid and places to live and hide.

How is anyone supposed to know what someone in their congregation is doing? Do you know who in your church congregation is building bombs in the basement? Which person who has committed a terrorist attack has been given aid and a place to live and hide by people who actually knew what they were up to?

Grow up.

MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

Yeah. Sure. I sat next to a woman from a Shia Muslim woman from India whose father had been a city councilman back home for years at my job. I knew all of her sisters. I was invited to the celebration of her daughter's high school graduation (she is now a medical doctor). I was the one who brought her clothes to her sisters' house when her husband locked her out. The mosque leader sided with her in the ensuing battle with her husband. Her father expressed regret that he had married her to such a man and apologized to her.

I had already been to a Muslim country by the time I was 20. I was met with friendly hospitality by a bunch of wonderful people. One man at the local mosque took me up to the tower where he sang the call to prayer, so that I could look over the city of Izmir (aka Smyrna). Every cab that I entered (with my mother and my aunt) switched on its lights, including the dome light inside the car.

BTW: I do not know whether the gentleman I spoke with was Sunni or Shia. It really doesn't matter. He spoke of people renouncing their faith through acts of violence and wrote down a website where I might learn of Islamic beliefs, but he in no way attempted to recruit me. Neither have my Pakistani friend, who, frankly, just wants to drink wine at my house and discuss politics, nor my landlord, nor the very tall and funny Afghani who assists me at the supermarket, joking and retrieving items for me that I am too short to reach.

I don't know why you want war with these people. I do not. I also do not want any part of the U.S. military to make war on Muslims based on your crude beliefs.

you are really very naïve-----' 'I know a family---the father is a council man in India----the family is shia---
and the Imam of a mosque SIDED with the daughter of the councilman----in a marriage dispute' ' \

try reading it again

I do like the one about the "muslim comes to my house to drink wine" My husband was
born a dhimmi in a shariah shit hole-------in that shit hole a very PREVALENT libel that galvanized
DEADLY POGROMS was the accusation 'that jew gave wine to a muslim' The very same
libel was going around that very same country only about ten years ago to galvanize a pogrom against
the few dozen remaining jews there. At no point did I suggest that the USA make war on muslims----
for being MUSLIM--------you are a filthy liar. BTW----have you ever had candid conversation with
COPTS? Christian Syrians? Marronites??? I seek no war------I am delighted for every
hindu, jew or Christian who has managed to escape the filth of Islamic rule. I do appreciate the fact
that you have mingled with muslims not adherent to the filth of shariah. So have I. They are
the exceptions that prove the rule-------There were very good people in Germany during the 30s and
40s too

MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

How is anyone supposed to know what someone in their congregation is doing? Do you know who in your church congregation is building bombs in the basement? Which person who has committed a terrorist attack has been given aid and a place to live and hide by people who actually knew what they were up to?

muslims who go to mosques KNOW what is being said in the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES
FLING----
I am such a delight that at age 20 I was INVITED to hear the wisdom of a genius visiting
Imam LONG LONG AGO------it was on a GOOD FRIDAY----lots of muslim little boys were
there to hear the lovely lecture on how GOOD FRIDAY IS A FRAUD----coming out of the
FILTHY BIBLE THAT CHRISTIANS WROTE AS ENEMEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM
----I had to take deep breaths to avoid vomiting on the carpet. The venue was
Manhattan NY-------LONG AGO-----walking distance from the site where the world trade center. \
would later be built. My hosts were indian Shiite muslims---both physicians-------I did question
the content of the KHUTBAH JUMAAT----my hosts were mystified-------they could not understand
my objection-------after all the genius Imam did not even mention jews

muslims who go to mosques KNOW what is being said in the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES
FLING----
I am such a delight that at age 20 I was INVITED to hear the wisdom of a genius visiting
Imam LONG LONG AGO------it was on a GOOD FRIDAY----lots of muslim little boys were
there to hear the lovely lecture on how GOOD FRIDAY IS A FRAUD----coming out of the
FILTHY BIBLE THAT CHRISTIANS WROTE AS ENEMEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM
----I had to take deep breaths to avoid vomiting on the carpet. The venue was
Manhattan NY-------LONG AGO-----walking distance from the site where the world trade center. \
would later be built. My hosts were indian Shiite muslims---both physicians-------I did question
the content of the KHUTBAH JUMAAT----my hosts were mystified-------they could not understand
my objection-------after all the genius Imam did not even mention jews

Sounds like what this Christian Nation throws while baptizing eyes by urination as the Catholic Church 500 years old practice of killing native Americans whether they be residents of NYC in 2001 or Florida's Indians before it was even known as Florida.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back