Palestine : proposing a 2-state solution with flexible borders

Once again , for the millionth time, Palestine was the name of a geographical region, not a country..

The British called it Palestine because that is what it was.
Once again , for the millionth time, Palestine was the name of a geographical region, not a country..
Unsubstantiated Israeli talking point.
Please explain how stating that Palestine was a geographical area before Israel was created an ‘Israeli talking point’ ?
Look Tinmore, you’ve shown us all that you cannot accept simple facts. You cannot claim Palestine was always a country, when finding information that proves otherwise is simply a click away.
I’ll tell you what Tinmore. Let me give you some advice. G ok back to debate school and come back when you’re good and ready to have an actual debate.

You’re welcome
Please explain how stating that Palestine was a geographical area before Israel was created an ‘Israeli talking point’ ?
Nobody has posted anything proving it to be true.
Odd that under the Ottoman Empire, they recognized two different Sanjaks that encompassed what you call the Magical Kingdom Pally'land.

Have you emailed the UN to ask about re-writing history to accommodate your delusional version?

Link?

Look Tinmore, you’ve shown us all that you cannot accept simple facts. You cannot claim Palestine was always a country, when finding information that proves otherwise is simply a click away.
I’ll tell you what Tinmore. Let me give you some advice. G ok back to debate school and come back when you’re good and ready to have an actual debate.

You’re welcome
Odd that under the Ottoman Empire, they recognized two different Sanjaks that encompassed what you call the Magical Kingdom Pally'land.

Have you emailed the UN to ask about re-writing history to accommodate your delusional version?

Link?

Do we see any place palestine on this administrative map of the Ottoman Empire? Spoiler Alert: It didn’t exist...

6C66FA54-F8C9-4950-8A1B-8F72C46D64D9.jpeg

Printed in England. Palestine was Britain’s name for the British Mandate.

By Thomas De La Rue and company.

It has had this pointed out to it before, but it prefers to engage in propaganda.

View attachment 451738

It has had this pointed out to it before, but it prefers to engage in propaganda.

View attachment 451738

Yep.

The creature tried to pull the stamp thing before, and so it knows it is lying.

You’re welcome
“Until 1948, Palestine typically referred to the geographic region located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River.”

Any questions, Tinmore ?

You’re welcome
“Until 1948, Palestine typically referred to the geographic region located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River.”

Any questions, Tinmore ?
Sure, why is Israeli propaganda different than history?

View attachment 451738

View attachment 451738

Yep.

My husband is a Methodist from Charleston.

You sure do love your taqiyya.

Glad to see someone else aware of their Koran endorsed tactic of lying to infidels. lol @ Methodist' rubbish.

Koran decrees Israel to Jews.
Jerusalem belongs to the Jews: An Islamic truth

You’re welcome

Any questions, Tinmore ?
False premise.

Why is you version of history so detached from fact?

Link?

You’re welcome

Any questions, Tinmore ?
Are you saying the link I provided is an Israeli website ? Where are your links Tinmore? You got nothing. Zero. Zilch. Everyone here sees that.
BTW, why is Palestinian propaganda so different from reality?

You’re welcome

Any questions, Tinmore ?
Are you saying the link I provided is an Israeli website ? Where are your links Tinmore? You got nothing. Zero. Zilch. Everyone here sees that.

The Palestinians have never had a voice.. Palestinian Christians, like Iraqi Christians, are basically ignored.. The Jews have always demonized their neighbors.. as far back as the Canaanites. Reality has NOTHING to do with it.

View attachment 451738

View attachment 451738

Yep.

Glad to see someone else aware of their Koran endorsed tactic of lying to infidels. lol @ Methodist' rubbish.

Yes it does.. That's why Omar invited them to return to Jerusalem in the 7th century.. The Jews were a protected class.

You’re welcome

Any questions, Tinmore ?

The Palestinians have never had a voice.. Palestinian Christians, like Iraqi Christians, are basically ignored.. The Jews have always demonized their neighbors.. as far back as the Canaanites. Reality has NOTHING to do with it.
Does your sleeper cell have a name?

You Arabs have the very biggest voice in the world due to your oil wealth. The so-called "Palestinian" people are just Arabs and did not have any separate identity until the mid to late half of the 20th century, and their intentional creation was for propaganda purposes only.

View attachment 451738

View attachment 451738

Yep.

Yes it does.. That's why Omar invited them to return to Jerusalem in the 7th century.. The Jews were a protected class.
I think some clarification is in order. When you refer to Omar, I believe you mean Umar. Also, Jews and Christians being "invited to return" is deceiving in that not to understand the conditions that were imposed upon non-Moslems; Dhimmitude, ignores the core of Islamic fascism. There were myriad restrictions, stipulations and prescribed boundaries to how those of Ahl al Kitaab need demonstrate their servile status in order to be acknowledged as dhimmi (protected people)--protected from the ruling Moslem class to be specific. The example in Islamic Sharia is the 7th century Pact of Umar Internet History Sourcebooks Project (fordham.edu)

The Jews and Christians who were unfortunate enough to live as second-class dhimmis ("protected" people) under the Islamic state were routinely humiliated, overtaxed, derided, dispossessed, and were helpless to defend themselves from Moslem cruelty and oppression. This is the fulfillment of sura 9:29 and it is a matter of historical record, contrary to the modern multicultural facade of an Islamic tolerance that simply did not exist in Moslem occupied Spain, Egypt, the Balkans, Greece, Israel, and beyond. The People of the Book (Jews and Christians) who scraped by under their Moslem overlords weren't "living in peace," They lived in fear and misery. The money extorted from them—the jizya poll tax—in exchange for being allowed to cower in their homes, practicing their faith out of sight, was used to fund the gee-had war chest. If they were found guilty of breaking their covenant of "protection" with the Islamic state (a guilt which was all but assured, seeing as they had no standing in a sharia court against a Moslem), they were executed or sold into slavery. This is all in accordance with the Moslem God's writ in the Koran, and Muhammad's degenerate example in the sunnah, and it continues today.

View attachment 451738

View attachment 451738

Yep.

Jews were tolerated, provided they were current on their dhimmi payments.

View attachment 451738

View attachment 451738

Yep.

I think some clarification is in order. When you refer to Omar, I believe you mean Umar. Also, Jews and Christians being "invited to return" is deceiving in that not to understand the conditions that were imposed upon non-Moslems; Dhimmitude, ignores the core of Islamic fascism. There were myriad restrictions, stipulations and prescribed boundaries to how those of Ahl al Kitaab need demonstrate their servile status in order to be acknowledged as dhimmi (protected people)--protected from the ruling Moslem class to be specific. The example in Islamic Sharia is the 7th century Pact of Umar Internet History Sourcebooks Project (fordham.edu)

The Jews and Christians who were unfortunate enough to live as second-class dhimmis ("protected" people) under the Islamic state were routinely humiliated, overtaxed, derided, dispossessed, and were helpless to defend themselves from Moslem cruelty and oppression. This is the fulfillment of sura 9:29 and it is a matter of historical record, contrary to the modern multicultural facade of an Islamic tolerance that simply did not exist in Moslem occupied Spain, Egypt, the Balkans, Greece, Israel, and beyond. The People of the Book (Jews and Christians) who scraped by under their Moslem overlords weren't "living in peace," They lived in fear and misery. The money extorted from them—the jizya poll tax—in exchange for being allowed to cower in their homes, practicing their faith out of sight, was used to fund the gee-had war chest. If they were found guilty of breaking their covenant of "protection" with the Islamic state (a guilt which was all but assured, seeing as they had no standing in a sharia court against a Moslem), they were executed or sold into slavery. This is all in accordance with the Moslem God's writ in the Koran, and Muhammad's degenerate example in the sunnah, and it continues today.

Get this: Jews originated monotheism, many many centuries before Muslims existed and later stole the concept from Jews, and Muslims tolerated Jews because of their monotheism—Wasn‘t that magnanimous of them!

Forum List

Back