Palestine : proposing a 2-state solution with flexible borders

I have some ideas about the entrenched, painful, conflict between the Isrealis and the Palestinians.

I took a look at the map, and figured out a possible solution.
It would require the Palestinians to be content with building new homes and farmland (powered by Israeli supplied water[1]), and for the Egyptians to sell some of the land that borders with Israel to Israel and Palestine.

This would start by the Palestinians moving some of their farmland and residences to the South of the current West Bank region, and later into what are now Egyptian lands bordering Israel.

In return, the Palestinians would get prolonged peace and a unified strip of land, the Israelis would get room to expand (into the West Bank, and later towards the south of the West Bank too), and the Egyptians would get international credit, and money (supplied by both the Israelis, and Palestinian farm products).

[1] Freshwater (industrial scale) from seawater, on sunlight | Physics Forums - The Fusion of Science and Community
i have this idea to produce fresh water for farming and all the other uses of fresh water, from seawater, on sunlight, using mostly/only off-the-shelf parts.. i am currently not able to pursue this idea myself due to financial constraints, so i thought i'd float the idea here looking for some constructive feedback.. i'm also not a mechanical engineer, i have studied software engineering, so i have a couple of specific hurdles with the engineering that i'd like your feedback on.. it starts with pvc tubing bringing seawater to a desert/climatically-hot area.. the pvc tubing does not need to be raised above ground level but rather be just laid on the ground to preheat the seawater. at the conversion site, you'd have multiple evaporation chambers made out of black plastic funnels, one normally upright beneath one inverted (so narrow part pointing straight up) and tied together using black ducktape perhaps. problem 1 is maintaining a stable water level in the lower (upright, narrow part of the funnel pointing down) funnels, and bringing new seawater to those lower funnels over terrain that varies in height aswell (potentially for several miles).. problem 2 is the condensation of vaporized freshwater from the 2-funnels devices back into liquid form for transportation to a farming area (which is suspect are pentiful), any area that could be farmed if it would receive a stable freshwater supply.. this idea is copylefted and donated to humanity by me. you are free to implement it entirely on your own and perhaps even turn it into a business where you take a modest percentage of revenue (the food output) to make the thing economically sustainable and interesting-to-scale-up..

Israel-and-Palestine-316x248.png

What Egyptian lands are you speaking of?
Jerusalem is completely controlled by massive Jewish population on all 4 sides
They ain’t getting Jerusalem back nor should they

Jordan is the only other state in the region who made a claim for it, and they ceded that claim in the 1990's, along with the rest of the West Bank. What some gangsters want to claim is of no interest or validity.

it wasn't Jordan's to cede... They simply administered it along with East Jerusalem.

So what? They dropped any claims they had to it, and they're the real 'Palestinian state', not your thugsters running Hamas and the PLA.

Palestine was a province of Syria as far back as 500 BC.. Have you read Herodotus? It was called Syria-Palestine.. Chaucer and Shakespeare also mention Palestine.

Do you remember the West Bank before Israel attacked Egypt in 1967? Do you remember the Almond Trees and Pomegranates, and ancient Olive groves. Some of those olive trees were 500 years old and they weren't watered and tended by Europeans.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ
https://www.wsj.com › articles › SB123275572295011847
Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas.

lol more rubbish. Doubling down on lies isn't intimidating, nor are cut and pastes. .There are no such people as 'The Palestinians', never was, they're a fiction fabricated by Arafat to make fake claims for a collection of Egyptian and Syrian squatters and their gangster rulers. The citrus orchards were a result of Jewish and British investments in the late 1800's to around 1910, and your fake squatters didn't invent olive trees anywhere, much less in the ME, so why you babble about that is just bizarre. They didn't plant any almond trees either, that's just ridiculous. They mostly hid out in the hills, avoiding paying taxes and being drafted, which was why the Ottomans wanted Jews to immigrate to the region after the civil war with Egypt ended. Then British and Jewish investments attracted migrants from Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Persia. There were so few Arabs around the Hashemite King of Jordan had to import tribes and settlers from the Caucasus region to populate Jordan.

There was no Hashemite King of Jordan until the mid 1920s when he was chased out of Arabia for selling out to the European immigrants.

And so what? Jordan was the two state 'solution', and your fake 'refugees' even managed to get tossed out of it, and went on to trash Lebanon into a shithole, like every other place the touched. All the surrounding countries recognize it
Black September in Jordan was far worse than a tossing.

Yeah.. Refugee populations always seem to be a source of trouble.

Lebanon's demographic was turned upside down in 1948 when the Palestinians were forced out by the Zionist immigrants.

You mean when their terrorism failed to intimidate anybody and they ran off like cowards. They're used to murdering school children and shoving old people in wheel chairs off of cruise ships, or blowing up tourist busses in other countries.

Timeline of the name "Palestine" - Wikipedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki › Name_of_Palestine

This article presents a list of notable historical references to the name Palestine as a place name in the Middle East throughout the history of the region, including its cognates such as "Filastin" and "Palaestina."

The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from circa 1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt.

The first known mention is at the Medinet Habutemple which refers to the Peleset among those who fought agai…
But it was never a country.
Never will be either.

I have some ideas about the entrenched, painful, conflict between the Isrealis and the Palestinians.

It would require the Palestinians to be content with building new homes and farmland (powered by Israeli supplied water[1]), and for the Egyptians to sell some of the land that borders with Israel to Israel and Palestine.

This would start by the Palestinians moving some of their farmland and residences to the South of the current West Bank region, and later into what are now Egyptian lands bordering Israel.

In return, the Palestinians would get prolonged peace and a unified strip of land, the Israelis would get room to expand (into the West Bank, and later towards the south of the West Bank too), and the Egyptians would get international credit, and money (supplied by both the Israelis, and Palestinian farm products).

[1] Freshwater (industrial scale) from seawater, on sunlight | Physics Forums - The Fusion of Science and Community
i have this idea to produce fresh water for farming and all the other uses of fresh water, from seawater, on sunlight, using mostly/only off-the-shelf parts.. i am currently not able to pursue this idea myself due to financial constraints, so i thought i'd float the idea here looking for some constructive feedback.. i'm also not a mechanical engineer, i have studied software engineering, so i have a couple of specific hurdles with the engineering that i'd like your feedback on.. it starts with pvc tubing bringing seawater to a desert/climatically-hot area.. the pvc tubing does not need to be raised above ground level but rather be just laid on the ground to preheat the seawater. at the conversion site, you'd have multiple evaporation chambers made out of black plastic funnels, one normally upright beneath one inverted (so narrow part pointing straight up) and tied together using black ducktape perhaps. problem 1 is maintaining a stable water level in the lower (upright, narrow part of the funnel pointing down) funnels, and bringing new seawater to those lower funnels over terrain that varies in height aswell (potentially for several miles).. problem 2 is the condensation of vaporized freshwater from the 2-funnels devices back into liquid form for transportation to a farming area (which is suspect are pentiful), any area that could be farmed if it would receive a stable freshwater supply.. this idea is copylefted and donated to humanity by me. you are free to implement it entirely on your own and perhaps even turn it into a business where you take a modest percentage of revenue (the food output) to make the thing economically sustainable and interesting-to-scale-up..

Jordan is the only other state in the region who made a claim for it, and they ceded that claim in the 1990's, along with the rest of the West Bank. What some gangsters want to claim is of no interest or validity.

it wasn't Jordan's to cede... They simply administered it along with East Jerusalem.

So what? They dropped any claims they had to it, and they're the real 'Palestinian state', not your thugsters running Hamas and the PLA.

Palestine was a province of Syria as far back as 500 BC.. Have you read Herodotus? It was called Syria-Palestine.. Chaucer and Shakespeare also mention Palestine.

Do you remember the West Bank before Israel attacked Egypt in 1967? Do you remember the Almond Trees and Pomegranates, and ancient Olive groves. Some of those olive trees were 500 years old and they weren't watered and tended by Europeans.

Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas.

lol more rubbish. Doubling down on lies isn't intimidating, nor are cut and pastes. .There are no such people as 'The Palestinians', never was, they're a fiction fabricated by Arafat to make fake claims for a collection of Egyptian and Syrian squatters and their gangster rulers. The citrus orchards were a result of Jewish and British investments in the late 1800's to around 1910, and your fake squatters didn't invent olive trees anywhere, much less in the ME, so why you babble about that is just bizarre. They didn't plant any almond trees either, that's just ridiculous. They mostly hid out in the hills, avoiding paying taxes and being drafted, which was why the Ottomans wanted Jews to immigrate to the region after the civil war with Egypt ended. Then British and Jewish investments attracted migrants from Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Persia. There were so few Arabs around the Hashemite King of Jordan had to import tribes and settlers from the Caucasus region to populate Jordan.

There was no Hashemite King of Jordan until the mid 1920s when he was chased out of Arabia for selling out to the European immigrants.

And so what? Jordan was the two state 'solution', and your fake 'refugees' even managed to get tossed out of it, and went on to trash Lebanon into a shithole, like every other place the touched. All the surrounding countries recognize it
Black September in Jordan was far worse than a tossing.

Yeah.. Refugee populations always seem to be a source of trouble.

Lebanon's demographic was turned upside down in 1948 when the Palestinians were forced out by the Zionist immigrants.

Refugees since 1948? Refugees caused by other Arabs ⤵

88F349DB-5B14-4F7A-ACDA-C145DB001263.jpeg

Um, Herodotus coined the word palestine (palaistine), he didn’t discover a place called palestine. He wasn’t the Greek Christopher Columbus. So, palaistine existed in his book but not in reality. Sorry to confuse you with facts.

Herodotus didn't make it up.. It was called Palestine even when Egypt controlled Sina and Canaan during the Exodus.

No it wasn't, stop making things up.

And what difference does it make how Greeks called a land on another continent,
if those who today falsely appropriate the name, can't even pronounce it?

Ancient Greeks generally called the country Judea, signifying land of the Jews. Romans, too. Persians called it Yehud. Herodotus used the name palaistine referring to the Mediterranean coast formerly occupied by philistines, who were also from the Greek world like Herodotus. It wasn‘t palestine as people generally think of it.

Fellahin has nothing to do with Philistines and there's no P in Arabic. Hebrew is derived from Canaanite.. so Jordan makes sense.

Um, Herodotus coined the word palestine (palaistine), he didn’t discover a place called palestine. He wasn’t the Greek Christopher Columbus. So, palaistine existed in his book but not in reality. Sorry to confuse you with facts.

Herodotus didn't make it up.. It was called Palestine even when Egypt controlled Sina and Canaan during the Exodus.

Ancient Greeks generally called the country Judea, signifying land of the Jews. Romans, too. Persians called it Yehud. Herodotus used the name palaistine referring to the Mediterranean coast formerly occupied by philistines, who were also from the Greek world like Herodotus. It wasn‘t palestine as people generally think of it.

Fellahin has nothing to do with Philistines and there's no P in Arabic. Hebrew is derived from Canaanite.. so Jordan makes sense.

Arabs call the country Jordan, an English word, not palestine because no place palestine existed for Arabs. When the Jordanians seized Judea and Samaria in the ‘48 War, they called the land West Bank, also not palestine.

The Jews were not given The West Bank or East Jerusalem or the Golan Heights or the Shaaba Farms in 1948. Chaim Wiezman was very disappointed.

Remember Palestine had stamps, currency and newspapers and it was called Palestine in all the documents found at the Avalon Project, Yale. In any case, the Arab Jews were a tiny minority up in until 1930. You can't erase the Muslim or Christian Arabs..

The newspaper Filastin was owned by Arabs who were Greek Orthodox Christian, a small minority—-They obtained the name from their European Christian co-religionists who coined the name palestine.

Palestine-Post-newspaper-512.jpg

I would note that the images you posted are standard, debunked tactics that seek to attach a specific identity to a geographic area of the Mandate for Palestine.

All Christian Bibles for the past 200 years have maps of Palestine.

Roman Palestine., and usually the Greek Decapolis, and Jewish and Samaritan cities.

The Jews in Jerusalem hated the Samaritans and considered them half breeds and not real Jews.. They were far more prosperous and had been settle by four Arab tribes during the Babylonian Exile. The Decapolis cities were also prosperous and more cosmopolitan.. involved in trade. Jesus spent most of his ministry in the north because it was safer and Herod Antipas inored him.

Samaritans were foreigners imported by the Assyrians after they conquered Israel, as was custom.

Herman Melville, who visited the region like Mark Twain, also described it as a shit-hole...

8A54C877-E4B4-48D0-831C-108C27608F3D.jpeg

Indeed there's no 'P' in Arabic,
and the word 'Palestine' has no root nor meaning in their language.

Now explain this -

the approximately 1 million Jews who returned from Arab countries,
and who's main language was Arabic, could effortlessly pronounce 'P'.

Yet the approximately 1 million Arabs who claim to have owned and fled the country,
NONE of them can pronounce 'P-alestine' without learning a foreign language.

How do You explain that absurdity?

There wasn’t any entity palestine in the Ottoman Empire. Arabs viewed the country as Syria or Sham in Arabic. Palestine was viewed by Arabs and Muslims as a Western invention created with Zionists. There are travel posters from back in the day to come to palestine, and they were created by a Jewish Israeli.
Stupid argument.

What were Native Americans called before it was America?

Were they a different people after the name change?

Arabs call the country Jordan, an English word, not palestine because no place palestine existed for Arabs. When the Jordanians seized Judea and Samaria in the ‘48 War, they called the land West Bank, also not palestine.

The Jews were not given The West Bank or East Jerusalem or the Golan Heights or the Shaaba Farms in 1948. Chaim Wiezman was very disappointed.

Remember Palestine had stamps, currency and newspapers and it was called Palestine in all the documents found at the Avalon Project, Yale. In any case, the Arab Jews were a tiny minority up in until 1930. You can't erase the Muslim or Christian Arabs..

The newspaper Filastin was owned by Arabs who were Greek Orthodox Christian, a small minority—-They obtained the name from their European Christian co-religionists who coined the name palestine.

Palestine-Post-newspaper-512.jpg

I would note that the images you posted are standard, debunked tactics that seek to attach a specific identity to a geographic area of the Mandate for Palestine.

All Christian Bibles for the past 200 years have maps of Palestine.

Roman Palestine., and usually the Greek Decapolis, and Jewish and Samaritan cities.

The Jews in Jerusalem hated the Samaritans and considered them half breeds and not real Jews.. They were far more prosperous and had been settle by four Arab tribes during the Babylonian Exile. The Decapolis cities were also prosperous and more cosmopolitan.. involved in trade. Jesus spent most of his ministry in the north because it was safer and Herod Antipas inored him.

Samaritans were foreigners imported by the Assyrians after they conquered Israel, as was custom.

Herman Melville, who visited the region like Mark Twain, also described it as a shit-hole...

Yeah. Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria.

Rabbi Benjamiof of
Timeline of the name "Palestine" - Wikipedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki › Name_of_Palestine

This article presents a list of notable historical references to the name Palestine as a place name in the Middle East throughout the history of the region, including its cognates such as "Filastin" and "Palaestina."

The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from circa 1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt.

The first known mention is at the Medinet Habutemple which refers to the Peleset among those who fought agai…
But it was never a country.
Never will be either.

Rabbi Benjamin of Tuleda and Ibn Battuta said the same thing in the 12th and 13th centuries and there weren't many Jews there then either.

View attachment 451624

Germany and Italy weren't countries either.

Now explain this -

Yet the approximately 1 million Arabs who claim to have owned and fled the country,

There wasn’t any entity palestine in the Ottoman Empire. Arabs viewed the country as Syria or Sham in Arabic. Palestine was viewed by Arabs and Muslims as a Western invention created with Zionists. There are travel posters from back in the day to come to palestine, and they were created by a Jewish Israeli.
Stupid argument.

Israel is the only legitimate name of the land dating back 3,000+ years since the destruction of Canaan. That’s why fakestinians make the bullshit claim to have been the original Israelites. They even claim Moses married a palestinian! Fucking idiots! LOL!

Now explain this -

Stupid argument.

You have been posting about “palestine” continuously and obsessively apparently since you became a member here in 2009—This is not the behavior of a mentally healthy person. Just saying.

Now explain this -

Stupid argument.

Israel is the only legitimate name of the land dating back 3,000+ years since the destruction of Canaan. That’s why fakestinians make the bullshit claim to have been the original Israelites. They even claim Moses married a palestinian! Fucking idiots! LOL!

Canaan wasn't destroyed.. Joshua didn't have a large army and archaeologist have excavated very successful Canaanite towns that were never destroyed or even interrupted. .. all over Sina ad Canaan.. They paid tribute to Pharaoh .. No.. Moses wife was Zipporah. She was a Kenite from Midian.... an Arab. Abraham's wife Keturah was also an Arab and they had six sons.

As for Mark Twain and Palestine being a shithole....Rabbi Benjamin of Tuleda and Ibn Battuta said the same thing about Palestine in the 12th and 13th centuries and there weren't many Jews there then either.

Now explain this -

Stupid argument.

You have been posting about “palestine” continuously and obsessively apparently since you became a member here in 2009—This is not the behavior of a mentally healthy person. Just saying.

PF Tinmore seems healthy, rational and educated to me.. What's your problem?

Never thought about how Herodotus came up with the name,
but the root of the word is in Hebrew, it's not Greek.

It actually shows Herodotus wasn't personally familiar with the region from first witness,
or even realize what the word meant, his knowledge of the specific region was limited only to reports from other Greeks who were not familiar with the local language.

No native would call himself "Palestinian", by definition.

It actually shows Herodotus wasn't personally familiar with the region from first witness,
or even realize what the word meant, his knowledge of the specific region was limited only to reports from other Greeks who were not familiar with the local language.

Jewish Bible calls the Philistines “Pelishtim“ and their location on the Mediterranean coast is called Peleshet. Bible actually refers to the Mediterranean as “sea of the Philistines.” The Greeks like Herodotus knew of the Philistines because they originated from the Greek world. In his book, he says palaistine is between Phoenicia (modern Lebanon) and Egypt, on a “peninsula beside our sea” (Mediterranean). There is no account of him traveling inland.

The Philistines were indeed sea people probably from the Greek Islands.. When they took over the coast, the Hebrew moved into the hillcountry.. Nomads have a symbiotic relationship with settled people who grow grains.. Its essential.

220px-Palestine_Mandate_Stamp_SG_72.....COVER-PHOTO.jpg

Printed in England. Palestine was Britain’s name for the British Mandate.
The British called it Palestine because that is what it was.

Jewish Bible calls the Philistines “Pelishtim“ and their location on the Mediterranean coast is called Peleshet. Bible actually refers to the Mediterranean as “sea of the Philistines.” The Greeks like Herodotus knew of the Philistines because they originated from the Greek world. In his book, he says palaistine is between Phoenicia (modern Lebanon) and Egypt, on a “peninsula beside our sea” (Mediterranean). There is no account of him traveling inland.

The Philistines were indeed sea people probably from the Greek Islands.. When they took over the coast, the Hebrew moved into the hillcountry.. Nomads have a symbiotic relationship with settled people who grow grains.. Its essential.

Palestine is an English word coined by Europeans. This is news to you? Duh!

1F828B72-A01C-46CE-A146-BBC131C30788.jpeg

Now explain this -

Stupid argument.

Indeed it's stupid,
because you have just buried your own argument.

Native American nations identified each by their names, which they could pronounce,
and none of them bore the collective name 'invaders' in the local language.

In fact after renaming it America, the population became a totally different people,
with the people of the place decimated to less than 2%.

For you to make the argument that Arabs are the native people, civilization,
would be like for Elizabeth Warren to argue she's a native American,
simply because her ass is parked in some Cherokee reservation,
and the tiny minority of the original people of the place,
who officially owned nothing a 100 years ago,
are illegal foreigners in 'her' land.

15672701_389129624812246_7189171722735557555_n.jpg

Last edited:

Now explain this -

Stupid argument.

Posting tens of thousands of posts day after day, hour after hour, about “palestine” since 2009 is not normal.

View attachment 451632
It doesn't matter. Changing a name does not change the people.

Now explain this -

Stupid argument.

Posting tens of thousands of posts day after day, hour after hour, about “palestine” since 2009 is not normal.
I can't help it if Zionists are slow learners.

View attachment 451632

The people from many different origins...

1B8B3355-B8BB-4FEB-B1A4-6F30E29370AA.jpeg

Now explain this -

Stupid argument.

Indeed it's stupid,
because you have just buried your own argument.

Native Americans identified each by their names, which they could pronounce,
and none of them bore the collective name 'invaders' in the local language.

In fact after renaming it America, the population became a totally different people,
with the native population decimated to less than 2%.

For you to make the argument that Arabs are the native population,
would be like for Elizabeth Warren to argue she's native American,
simply because her ass is parked in some Cherokee reservation.

Of course the Arabs are native.. They have been in Palestine since Abraham... If you actually believe there was an Abraham. The Arabs began migrating to the Levant, Egypt and Mesopotamia about 10,000 years ago in waves.. There was Havilah, Arabia Felix and Petra..

View attachment 451632

The people from many different origins...

View attachment 451638
Just like the good old USA. We are from all over the place but we are still all Americans.

Forum List

Back