Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee whiz. It seems these dregs are really angry about something.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/islamic-state-in-sinai-declares-war-on-hamas-in-gruesome-execution-video/

Islamic State in Sinai declares war on Hamas in gruesome execution video

IS member accused of smuggling weapons to Gaza rulers is shot in back of head as tensions between rival terror groups erupt; Hamas dismisses clip as 'Zionist production'
By DOV LIEBER 4 January 2018, 6:17 pm 34

• Screenshot from a video produced by the Islamic State's Sinai Peninsula branch in which the terror group declares war on Hamas and executes one of its own members for smuggling weapons to the Palestinian group. The video was released January 3, 2017. (Screenshot)
    The Islamic State branch in the Sinai Peninsula on Wednesday called on its supporters to attack Hamas in a gruesome execution video as long-simmering tensions between the rival Islamic terror groups erupted into the open.

The 22-minute long video culminated with the execution of one of its members, shot in the back of the head for allegedly smuggling weapons to Hamas.

ā€œ[Hamas] uses its smuggled weapons to empower that which was not revealed by God. It also fights supporters of the Islamic State in Gaza and the Sinai and prevents the migration of these supporters from Gaza to the Sinai,ā€ said a speaker in the video, who is referred to as Abu Kazem al-Maqdisi, an Islamic State preacher in the Sinai, originally from Gaza.

Maqdisi calls on viewers to attack the security headquarters and courthouses of Hamas in Gaza, as these are ā€œthe pillars of tyranny.ā€

At the end of the video, the narrator declares that a man, named as Musa Abu Zamat, who was once among the ranks of Islamic State, was sentenced to death for ā€œsmuggling weapons to the apostates of the Izz a-Din al-Qassam Brigades,ā€ referring to Hamasā€™s military wing.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-04-at-5.24.51-PM-640x400.png

Screenshot from a video produced by the Islamic Stateā€™s Sinai Peninsula branch in which the terror group declares war on Hamas and executes one of its own members for smuggling weapons to the Palestinian group. The video was released January 3, 2017. (Screenshot)
    The accused is then shot in the back of the head.

The shooter was identified in news reports as Muhammad al-Dajani, a former member of Hamasā€™s military branch in Gaza.

Dajaniā€™s family released a statement to the press decrying his actions in the video.

Hamas, a terror group sworn to Israelā€™s destruction, has run Gaza for a decade but have been regularly criticized by more radical jihadist groups in the Strip.

Hamas has arrested dozens of Salafi militants, which continues to a be a source of tension between the two sides.

Plea Agreement Reached Between Ahed Tamimi And Israeli Military Prosecutionā€“ IMEMC News | by Military Times

Plea Agreement Reached Between Ahed Tamimi And Israeli Military Prosecutionā€“ IMEMC News | by Military Times

Only eight months in jail.

You must be devastated. You have only a limited amount of time to exploit her in furtherance of your rabid Joooooo hatreds.

RE: Palestine Today
ā€»ā†’ P F Tinmore, et al,

There is the concept of permanent truth, and there is the concept of short-term, prolonged and temporary truths.

ā€¢ I am, is not a permanent truth.
ā†’ It is conditional on within the duration of life. This is a short-term truth.​

ā€¢ The Sun is the ā‰ˆ center of the Solar System.
ā†’ When Galileo published his Copernican, this came in conflicts with truths established by the church. The condemnation of Galileo Galilei by the Roman Catholic prolonged the truths compatablewith religious teachings.​

ā€¢ That which is true or in accordance with facts of reality are temporary. The fact the world was flat was true once, for different durations by different cultures.
ā†’ As new knowledge becomes available, the observation of reality changed.​

He has a better handle on the situation than you do. You need to read up. And get off that Israeli propaganda crap.

BTW, he did not bring up the Nazis. That was an Israeli journalist.
(COMMENT)

Arab Palestinians are very adept at using shields. Professor Haidar did not have to use the source he did (a specific journalist) to promote his views of nazification and its application on the political-military situation.

Ms Fedwa Wazwaz, Engage Minnesota, once wrote that "Prejudice Always Obscures the Truth." Nowhere is the craftily applied prejudice more obvious than in Professor Haidar's forceful and bitter video clip attack against the establishment of the Jewish State and the continued protection of that effort of self-determination.

("get off that Israeli propaganda crap")

You know, I am always a bit afraid that I am brought to task by an Israeli Citizen for taking the position that I have. As long as I an taking flak from you, I'm OK with that.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hamas in a missile test

During Hamas exercises in Gaza today, rockets were fired at the sea, watch:
חמאה בניהוי טילים ā€¢ צפו - ×Øדיו קול חי
REUTERS02014-07-09T104646Z_1267818956_GM1EA791FYV01_RTRMAD696943_l.jpg

Alarm (25/03/2018 22: 52):
25/03/2018 22:52:
ā€¢ The Gaza envelope - 217 Zikim, Karmiya

25/03/2018 22:29
ā€¢ The Gaza envelope - 218 Yad Mordechai, Nativ Ha'asara
ā€¢ Lachish 247 - Industrial Zone Ashkelon

25/03/2018 22:29:34:
ā€¢ The Gaza Envelope 219 - Or Haner, Erez

25/03/2018 22:29:38:

25/03/2018 22:30:43:

25/03/2018 22:31:05:

25/03/2018 22:31:16:
ā€¢ Gaza Envelope 220 - Ibim, Gevim, Sapir College, Nir Am, Sapir Industrial Park, Sderot, Shaar Hanegev Industries
ā€¢ The Gaza Envelope 219 - Or Haner, Erez
ā€¢ The Gaza envelope is 221-level

25/03/2018 22:31:28:

25/03/2018 22:32

25/03/2018 22:32:44:

25/03/2018 22:33:28:

25/03/2018 22:33

5ab7fccd293a5af51.jpg

IDF strikes in Gaza after rockets intercepted,
Hamas denies it fired the rockets...watch:

ZioNLight on Twitter
חדשו×Ŗ עש×Ø on Twitter
ZioNLight on Twitter
ZioNLight on Twitter
החדשו×Ŗ on Twitter

There is the concept of permanent truth, and there is the concept of short-term, prolonged and temporary truths.

ā†’ It is conditional on within the duration of life. This is a short-term truth.​
ā†’ When Galileo published his Copernican, this came in conflicts with truths established by the church. The condemnation of Galileo Galilei by the Roman Catholic prolonged the truths compatablewith religious teachings.​
ā€¢ That which is true or in accordance with facts of reality are temporary. The fact the world was flat was true once, for different durations by different cultures.

He has a better handle on the situation than you do. You need to read up. And get off that Israeli propaganda crap.

(COMMENT)

Arab Palestinians are very adept at using shields. Professor Haidar did not have to use the source he did (a specific journalist) to promote his views of nazification and its application on the political-military situation.

Ms Fedwa Wazwaz, Engage Minnesota, once wrote that "Prejudice Always Obscures the Truth." Nowhere is the craftily applied prejudice more obvious than in Professor Haidar's forceful and bitter video clip attack against the establishment of the Jewish State and the continued protection of that effort of self-determination.

You know, I am always a bit afraid that I am brought to task by an Israeli Citizen for taking the position that I have. As long as I an taking flak from you, I'm OK with that.

Most Respectfully,
R
Come on, Rocco. You always slime the Palestinians and your posts are sprinkled with BS Israeli talking points.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Come on, Rocco. You always slime the Palestinians and your posts are sprinkled with BS Israeli talking points.

Such juvenile banter. Should you limit your participation to cutting and pasting YouTube videos?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

But itā€™s OK to slime the Israelis with your Pro Palestinian , and Anti Israel talking points More Pro Palestinian Mentality. :lame2::lame2:

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Really Roco,are you being serious here OR have those pesky Zionist Pretenders ..... have their Hand Up Your Back,Using you like a Glove Puppet

Your prose is NOT OK,even with a Zionist Israeli Citizen goading you on...steve

1st time I hear about this project,
could this be a peek into the new regional deal being talked about?

Mnar Muhawesh at Stop the War Machine Conference

Well staged act and smart choice of words.

Children throw rocks at soldiers because they don't let them pass to school during intifada?

Wonder how the average US kid responds to blocking a street by police or a swat team...also what do they teach them in schools that the students are so upset about a day off?
Such thirst for knowledge - they should export that educational system to the west...

Palestinians realized that the image of the kid suicide bomber hurts them. Now the tactic is to associate young people who have been living their whole life in the West, as the voice of Palestinians in WB and Gaza.

Smart move, but they were not brought up in Hamas military camps.

Stupid idea. A transportation hub for Gaza that is 100% controlled by Israel.

What would be different from now?

As a single move, I agree it's meaningless. That's why I asked whether this could be just one of the many new directions being discussed now, between the US, Israel, Egypt, Qatar and members of UAE.

Maybe the difference will be the choice between Hamas with their tunnels and Iran, versus some kind of more sensible sovereignty for the people on the ground, with gas and an airport etc., under patrontage of key Arab representatives.
A wealthy Gaza Emirate with indirect, leveraged agreement with Israel through a 3rd party that the people on the ground can recognize as their patrons instead of Hamas.

Speculating.

As a single move, I agree it's meaningless. That's why I asked whether this could be just one of the many new directions being discussed now, between the US, Israel, Egypt, Qatar and members of UAE.

Maybe the difference will be the choice between Hamas with their tunnels and Iran, versus some kind of more sensible sovereignty for the people on the ground, with gas and an airport etc., under patrontage of key Arab representatives.
A wealthy Gaza Emirate with indirect, leveraged agreement with Israel through a 3rd party that the people on the ground can recognize as their patrons instead of Hamas.

Speculating.

Hamas has already proposed a similar hub in Greece or Cyprus to be monitored by the international community.

Speculating.

Hamas has already proposed a similar hub in Greece or Cyprus to be monitored by the international community.

Gee wiz. I canā€™t imagine why the international community hasnā€™t jumped at a chance to enter into a business deal with Islamic terrorists.

Speculating.

Gee wiz. I canā€™t imagine why the international community hasnā€™t jumped at a chance to enter into a business deal with Islamic terrorists.

It would be for travel, trade, and tourism. Hamas would not have to be involved.

Speculating.

It would be for travel, trade, and tourism. Hamas would not have to be involved.

I feel better knowing youā€™re watching out for their interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back