Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all fun and games until it's incitement to violence.

Israel's kangaroo court in focus.

That, of course, is your subjective (and expected), opinion. Why dont you enlighten us with specific documentary evidence you have reviewed in order to form your opinion.

OR,

just cut and paste a silly YouTube video that has no connection to the thread topic as a way to sidestep any responsibility for your pointless one-liners.

Israel kills Palestinians all the time and nobody bats an eye. But when Dareen Tatour writes a poem it is OMG she has to go to prison.

You people are too funny.

When Arabs-Moslems comitt acts of war, there are consequences.

In most western standards of justice, incitement to violence carries consequences.

You expect an entitlement to acts of war and incitement to violence without consequence.

Cry me a river.

The Palestinians have been resisting occupation for a hundred years. It is their right to do that.

oh shut up terrorist supporter.....

"Hamas tried to spy on soldiers with fake dating apps, Israeli military says"

"In the terror group's latest devious plot targeting Israeli soldiers, Hamas turned to the most powerful weapon of all -- love.

The Israel Defense Forces on Tuesday said it uncovered a plot by Hamas militants to use stolen identifies on social media in order to learn soldiers' personal information and then "retrieve sensitive security information" by having the soldiers download malicious applications that turned their cell phones into tools for the enemy.

Hamas militants, posing as an attractive woman, [LoL - what a buncha losers] would initially reach out to soldiers on platforms such as Facebook, then shift conversations to the Whatsapp texting service. After receiving dozens of reports from soldiers getting unusual messages, the military launched operation "Broken Heart" to uncover the plot.

"Not long after the first attacker approached us, we’d already begun receiving dozens of reports from soldiers about suspicious figures and apps on social networks," Colonel A., the Head of the IDF's Information Security Department, said in a news release. "Upon investigating the reports, we uncovered hostile infrastructure that Hamas tried to use to keep in contact with IDF soldiers and tempt them to download apps that were harmful, and use the soldiers to extract classified information."

The military said it had uncovered three Hamas-operated apps on Google Play that had been downloaded about 100 times by soldiers since the beginning of the year. The military said the first two apps were called Glancelove and Winkchat, supposed dating apps. The third, Golden Cup, was filled with information about the World Cup taking place in Russia.

The photos belonged to real women whose photos and personal details were stolen from their Facebook profiles, including some who were scantily clad and kissing each other. Conversations were conducted in everyday Hebrew from Israeli mobile numbers and the military said those operating the accounts were not necessarily based in Gaza.

Sometimes to cover up incorrect Hebrew, the person running the fake profiles told he soldiers they claimed to be new immigrants, according to the IDF.

A senior Israeli intelligence officer told the Associated Press that no damage was done by the attempted hacking, thanks to newly enacted guidelines for military mobile phone use.

"Once again Hamas tried to fool our soldiers on social networks. Once again Hamas failed," the officer said in a briefing to reporters at military headquarters Wednesday.

Hamas had no immediate comment on the plot, according to the AP."

Palestinian Theatre group. that's...cool. (except for the part where the female actors have to PERFORM with their heads all covered. can't even see their hair. GOD forbid! i guess performing RAPUNZEL wouldn't fit in in their little theatre-in-the-round group.......

so.....you ARE aware though that.......

a lot of guys (and gals) in the theatre are gay. Take that guy in the video (he's...very cute and very neat-looking).....and he speaks real *sweet* ....... Gay....

In the muslim world - you know, most feel like that putz, amadinejiHad..... i wonder how many gay Hamass Government Officials there are....? I'm just saying....you know, Gay Terrorists....

gay or not - loser terrorists. maybe they all should join the theatre instead !

Disclaimer:

football13.jpg

Who are the Palestinians? What are they doing? How do they live?

Dr. Hanan Ashrawi - Framing the Current Issues in Palestine
Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation - 16th International Conference

They are animals and live like animals.

Palestinian Theatre group. that's...cool. (except for the part where the female actors have to PERFORM with their heads all covered. can't even see their hair. GOD forbid! i guess performing RAPUNZEL wouldn't fit in in their little theatre-in-the-round group.......

a lot of guys (and gals) in the theatre are gay. Take that guy in the video (he's...very cute and very neat-looking).....and he speaks real *sweet* ....... Gay....

In the muslim world - you know, most feel like that putz, amadinejiHad..... i wonder how many gay Hamass Government Officials there are....? I'm just saying....you know, Gay Terrorists....

Disclaimer:

Head covering for Jewish Women. What's preferred or allowed? Sephardi and Ashkenazi.

Webinar on military embargo organized jointly between the Boycott National Committee and the Dismantle Corporate Power campaign

Last edited:

Disclaimer:

Head covering for Jewish Women. What's preferred or allowed? Sephardi and Ashkenazi.

Can anyone out there tell me what the significance of the link is? Arab women are forced to wear the Hijab.
On the extreme Arab women are forced to wear the Burka. If one part of their body is “ exposed” even an ankle they could be killed.
Too bad he doesn’t put his time and energy into finding significant links concerning those topics. :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back