Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, what other people in the world would agree to give half of their country to settlers?

Give me some names.

Well, easier to name those few nations in the world not affected by inward migration or are so openly xenophobic as to restrict it. Japan. Korea. Greenland. Maybe Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland. Maybe some isolated island nations. Literally every other nation on the planet has dealt with some sort of inward migration.

But, that aside, let's ask that question -- why would the Jewish people agree to give half (actually more than) of their country to settler invader/colonizers? And why do you expect the answer to be different?
You keep saying that there is a Jewish nation when there in no evidence that most of them have ancestral relation to that land.

Oh give me a break. What is the objective measure of whether a peoples has a historical connection to a territory or place?
If it is not their territory, it is illegal conquest.

It's all fun and games until it's incitement to violence.

Israel's kangaroo court in focus.

That, of course, is your subjective (and expected), opinion. Why dont you enlighten us with specific documentary evidence you have reviewed in order to form your opinion.

OR,

just cut and paste a silly YouTube video that has no connection to the thread topic as a way to sidestep any responsibility for your pointless one-liners.

That, of course, is your subjective (and expected), opinion. Why dont you enlighten us with specific documentary evidence you have reviewed in order to form your opinion.

OR,

just cut and paste a silly YouTube video that has no connection to the thread topic as a way to sidestep any responsibility for your pointless one-liners.

Israel kills Palestinians all the time and nobody bats an eye. But when Dareen Tatour writes a poem it is OMG she has to go to prison.

You people are too funny.

OR,

Israel kills Palestinians all the time and nobody bats an eye. But when Dareen Tatour writes a poem it is OMG she has to go to prison.

When Arabs-Moslems comitt acts of war, there are consequences.

In most western standards of justice, incitement to violence carries consequences.

You expect an entitlement to acts of war and incitement to violence without consequence.

Cry me a river.

Yes, but that was not the question. The question was how you can tell if particular territory is connected to a particular people. What is the objective measure of a people's right to a territory?

OR,

In most western standards of justice, incitement to violence carries consequences.

You expect an entitlement to acts of war and incitement to violence without consequence.

Cry me a river.

The Palestinians have been resisting occupation for a hundred years. It is their right to do that.

Indeed, what other people in the world would agree to give half of their country to settlers?

Give me some names.

Well, easier to name those few nations in the world not affected by inward migration or are so openly xenophobic as to restrict it. Japan. Korea. Greenland. Maybe Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland. Maybe some isolated island nations. Literally every other nation on the planet has dealt with some sort of inward migration.

But, that aside, let's ask that question -- why would the Jewish people agree to give half (actually more than) of their country to settler invader/colonizers? And why do you expect the answer to be different?
You keep saying that there is a Jewish nation when there in no evidence that most of them have ancestral relation to that land.

Oh give me a break. What is the objective measure of whether a peoples has a historical connection to a territory or place?

Yes, but that was not the question. The question was how you can tell if particular territory is connected to a particular people. What is the objective measure of a people's right to a territory?
It is not your ancestral land if you have no ancestors from there.

You’ve made the claim that Jewish History has no ties to that land so back it up. My guess is that there will be no response; there never is :2up:

OR,

Cry me a river.

The Palestinians have been resisting occupation for a hundred years. It is their right to do that.

None of us were aware the Jewish State existed back then. Thank you for the History Lesson. :blahblah::blahblah:

Sure. The Arab Palestinians have been resisting the return of the Jewish people for a hundred years. You are saying that people have the right to resist return, then. And yet you complain that the Jewish people are resisting the return of the Arab Palestinian people. You can't have it both ways. Either people have a right to return or they don't. Either people have a right to resist return or they don't.

Give me some names.

You’ve made the claim that Jewish History has no ties to that land so back it up. My guess is that there will be no response; there never is :2up:
No I didn't.

No I didn't.

You stated that if it’s not your ancestral land you have no right to be there referring to the Israelis. ( Jewish History) Prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back