Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Islamist cleric rockin’ the gee-had in Hamas’istan.

The usual “Islamic fascism will rule the planet”.

I suppose the Arabs-Moslems begging for kuffar welfare dollars thought they could live off of handouts forever.

I suppose the Arabs-Moslems begging for kuffar welfare dollars thought they could live off of handouts forever.

They didn't need welfare before Israel stole their stuff.

Stole what stuff?

Those who “stole stuff” can be ascribed to the Islamist colonial settler project (the Turk invaders), whose empire of conquest and subjugation eventually collapsed under the dead weight of Islamist ideology.

The carrion left behind are the Arab-Moslem beggars and squatters expecting a never ending welfare fraud.

Stole what stuff?

Those who “stole stuff” can be ascribed to the Islamist colonial settler project (the Turk invaders), whose empire of conquest and subjugation eventually collapsed under the dead weight of Islamist ideology.

The carrion left behind are the Arab-Moslem beggars and squatters expecting a never ending welfare fraud.

Palestine produced a surplus of food that was exported to other countries. They had a positive balance of trade i.e. they were making money. There was no need for aid.

Then along cam Israel now we have two countries on welfare.

Good plan. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Stole what stuff?

Palestine produced a surplus of food that was exported to other countries. They had a positive balance of trade i.e. they were making money. There was no need for aid.

So, “stole what stuff” goes unanswered so you can rattle on with unsupported conjecture.

It seems that Arabs-Moslems are in real need of flimsy excuses to sidestep their inability to produce a functioning society or functioning economy.

Forever being dependent on a welfare fraud program is not a viable plan for success.

Bad idea. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Stole what stuff?

So, “stole what stuff” goes unanswered so you can rattle on with unsupported conjecture.

It seems that Arabs-Moslems are in real need of flimsy excuses to sidestep their inability to produce a functioning society or functioning economy.

Forever being dependent on a welfare fraud program is not a viable plan for success.

t seems that Arabs-Moslems are in real need of flimsy excuses to sidestep their inability to produce a functioning society or functioning economy.
Like the one they had before Israel stole their stuff?

Stole what stuff?

t seems that Arabs-Moslems are in real need of flimsy excuses to sidestep their inability to produce a functioning society or functioning economy.

You never identified what “stuff”. This stuttering and mumbling while cutting and pasting slogans seems to be a common occurrence.

Stole what stuff?

You never identified what “stuff”. This stuttering and mumbling while cutting and pasting slogans seems to be a common occurrence.
Stuff like orange groves, orchards, farms, factories, stores, commercial real estate, etc.. Stuff needed for an economy.

Stole what stuff?

Stuff like orange groves, orchards, farms, factories, stores, commercial real estate, etc.. Stuff needed for an economy.

“Stuff” you claim but refuse to identify with facts.

Shirley, you have a YouTube video? Something you find from Press TV?

“Stuff” you claim but refuse to identify with facts.

Shirley, you have a YouTube video? Something you find from Press TV?
:eusa_doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back