Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I do NOT see this as "inevitable."

John Mearsheimer: Inevitability of the One State Solution
(COMMENT)

There are several examples of traditional situations that should have been temporary but have lasted quite some time. There is no reason the Israelis cannot continue to maintain the status quo until the Arab Palestinians sue for peace.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

That wasn't the question. I answered the question.

None of that verbosity explains how the Palestinians can be the aggressors from their home.
(COMMENT)

You are twisting the question around in some attempt to justify the attacks and individual assaults.

Your implications are a form of passive incitement, wherein you are trying to present the idea to others that it is perfectly legal for Protected Persons (Arab Palestinians) to commit offenses which are solely intended to harm the Occupying Power (Israelis). This "commentary" about they cannot be "aggressors from their home" is just subterfuge. YOU simply cannot make any attack or assault; just like you cannot attack or assault anyone in your locality.

Most Respectfully,
R

"You are twisting the question around in some attempt to justify the attacks and individual assaults..."

i guess this is what goofy terrorist supporters do.....(nothing new) I find it disturbing.

arafat, abbas - dropped the "peace offering" ball long ago, and now, hamass is recruiting children and boys to pretend to be 'protestors' while the adult terrorists sit back and watch "the kid protestors" do their dirty work. the islamic child-abusing pussies & scummy cowards that they are......

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

That wasn't the question. I answered the question.

None of that verbosity explains how the Palestinians can be the aggressors from their home.
(COMMENT)

You are twisting the question around in some attempt to justify the attacks and individual assaults.

Your implications are a form of passive incitement, wherein you are trying to present the idea to others that it is perfectly legal for Protected Persons (Arab Palestinians) to commit offenses which are solely intended to harm the Occupying Power (Israelis). This "commentary" about they cannot be "aggressors from their home" is just subterfuge. YOU simply cannot make any attack or assault; just like you cannot attack or assault anyone in your locality.

Most Respectfully,
R
You are dancing around the main issue.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

No, I'm not dancing around the issue.

I would be interested to know under what authority Dalal al-Maghribi (Fatah) had to carry out her attacks?

Under what authority Ahed Tamimi (West Bank Juvenile Delinquent) had that allowed her to attack a police officer?

OR under what authority allows HAMAS has in organizing, instigating, assisting or participating in terrorist acts?

OR under what authority do you have that allows the Arab Palestinian to perform the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place?

(COMMENT)

And you!!! intentionally incite Arab Palestinians to further commit a terrorist acts; claiming the Arab Palestinian has some legal footing - some right to do these things.

UN Security Council Resolution S/RES/1624 (2005) said:
1. Calls upon all States to adopt such measures as may be necessary and appropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to:

(a) Prohibit by law incitement to commit a terrorist act or acts;
(b) Prevent such conduct;
(c) Deny safe haven to any persons with respect to whom there is credible
and relevant information giving serious reasons for considering that they have been
guilty of such conduct;​
SOURCE LINK

WHEN you promote the idea that the Arab Palestinian has the right to perform "criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, WHATEVER the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or any other nature that may be invoked to justify them."
(A/RES/49/60)

UN Secretary-General (2013) said:
First: the critical links between development and security. Nothing can justify terrorism — ever. No grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts.
SOURCE LINK → SG/SM/14764-SC/10883 •
https://www.un.org/press/en/2013/sgsm14764.doc.htm
https://www.un.org/press/en/2013/sgsm14764.doc.htm
Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

No, I'm not dancing around the issue.

I would be interested to know under what authority Dalal al-Maghribi (Fatah) had to carry out her attacks?

Under what authority Ahed Tamimi (West Bank Juvenile Delinquent) had that allowed her to attack a police officer?

OR under what authority allows HAMAS has in organizing, instigating, assisting or participating in terrorist acts?

OR under what authority do you have that allows the Arab Palestinian to perform the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place?

(COMMENT)

And you!!! intentionally incite Arab Palestinians to further commit a terrorist acts; claiming the Arab Palestinian has some legal footing - some right to do these things.

UN Security Council Resolution S/RES/1624 (2005) said:
1. Calls upon all States to adopt such measures as may be necessary and appropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to:

(a) Prohibit by law incitement to commit a terrorist act or acts;
(b) Prevent such conduct;
(c) Deny safe haven to any persons with respect to whom there is credible
and relevant information giving serious reasons for considering that they have been
guilty of such conduct;​
SOURCE LINK

WHEN you promote the idea that the Arab Palestinian has the right to perform "criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, WHATEVER the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or any other nature that may be invoked to justify them."
(A/RES/49/60)

UN Secretary-General (2013) said:
First: the critical links between development and security. Nothing can justify terrorism — ever. No grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts.
SOURCE LINK → SG/SM/14764-SC/10883 •
Most Respectfully,
R
You are still dodging my post.

38868962_2100605876625536_5909159651018014720_n.jpg

Annemarie Jacir chats about Official Competition "Wajib" BFI London Film Festival

How can somebody at home be an aggressor?

Why don't you take a shot at answering that yourself. Israel has been a nation for the homeland of the Jewish people since 1948, based on more than 3000 years of presence in that land. How can somebody at home be an aggressor?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Not enough information of a specific event or activity about the home or resident.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OK, What am I dodging?

You are still dodging my post.

v/r
R
How can somebody at home be an aggressor?
(COMMENT)

These are not real questions. They have no context.

• Who is in what home?
  • Where is that home?
  • What parties are involved?
  • What activities are happening in the home?
  • What external police or security event lead to the home being under investigation?

In general, all things being otherwise legal, a person in a residential dwelling is not normally considered the aggressor. But the meaning of aggressor in your question is dubious. I suspect it is designed to be impossible to answer.

If you are talking about evictions (displaced people), that is not a case related to "aggressor" activity. That is another matter entirely. That is usually sparked by some political action or event.

There are cases (1948 War) in which there is a matter of rear areas from extremely vulnerable but hostile residents (you don't wait for them to attack, you move them). Israeli rear area security must counteract the adverse effects on logistics and communications lines from Arab Palestinians that remain behind.

Your six-word question is not a question, but some sort of word game.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back